Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

Urgent Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Urgent Help (387 Views)

Please I Need Urgent Help On My Penis / URGENT Help!!!my Boyfriend Is Not Being Cooperative With Me!! / Very Urgent Help Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Help by EFULEFU1(m): 4:58pm On Apr 19, 2019
My friends wife's mouth odour is too serious. I actually don't know how to even help them. Real stench. Please what should I do
Re: Urgent Help by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 19, 2019
Is she married to you?

Ehn stop going to their house to eat free food nah undecided
Re: Urgent Help by anthonyuncle(m): 5:11pm On Apr 19, 2019
EFULEFU1:
My friends wife's mouth odour is too serious. I actually don't know how to even help them. Real stench. Please what should I do

tell ur friend
Re: Urgent Help by Tallesty1(m): 5:11pm On Apr 19, 2019
EFULEFU1:
French kiss her every morning for 3 weeks
Re: Urgent Help by DonMarvay(m): 5:20pm On Apr 19, 2019
MariaLavina:
Is she married to you?

Ehn stop going to their house to eat free food nah undecided

Hahahahaha this is just so funny. But you really made a lot of sense.

I know the op's friend cannot be taking his wife so the ops house, instead is the op that goes to his friends house except they are both staying in the same face me I face you.

Op please always remember that minding your business is always very important because the day you will tell them thinking you are helping them that day we be the day you will become their enemy and can poison you at anytime.

You can recommend the picture below to them.

Re: Urgent Help by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 19, 2019
DonMarvay:

Hahahahaha this is just so funny. But you really made a lot of sense.

I know the op's friend cannot be taking his wife so the ops house, instead is the op that goes to his friends house except they are both staying in the same face me I face you.

Op please always remember that minding your business is always very important because the day you will tell them thinking you are helping them that day we be the day you will become their enemy and can poison you at anytime.

You can recommend the picture below to them.
When the husband no complain , him come dey carry the issue for head.
Re: Urgent Help by Nobody: 5:27pm On Apr 19, 2019
EFULEFU1:
Tell her say her mouth they smell, simple as A.B.C
Re: Urgent Help by iTearHerToto: 5:31pm On Apr 19, 2019
Tell them when you are done eating free food. Even if them vex then u won't have anything to loose. For now you have to Be a smart man and a survivor unless you want hunger to devastate your wretched soul angry

(1) (Reply)

Man Begs Sidechic To Take Him Back, After Discovering He Is Married / 8 Women Accuse Hollywood Filmmaker Max Landis Of Various Sexual Abuse And Rape / Winner Of Big Brother Naija To Get N60m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.