Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

Cost Effect Of Design Error On Initial Cost Of A Construction Project.(project) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost Effect Of Design Error On Initial Cost Of A Construction Project.(project) (397 Views)

Why Is A Quantity Surveyor Needed In A Construction Project? / DO YOU NEED A CONSTRUCTION COMPANY TO HANDLE YOUR BUILDING PROJECT? / Cost Effect Of Suppersolidpaint (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cost Effect Of Design Error On Initial Cost Of A Construction Project.(project) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 19, 2019
Goodevening fellow nairalander,i am hope you are all having a wonderfull day. I am here to solicit for contributions and ideas on my final year project. Ordinarily i would have contracted this project to some writer or someone but i want to write it by myself and i also do not want to get every thing from the internet (copy and paste) i want to add alot of originality. I will really appreciate the contribution of architects,civil engineers, structural engineers, mep contractors and every stake holder involved in the construction industry ( on nairaland.) I will really appreciate your contributions . MY project topic is "Investigation into the design errors and its impact on initial cost of construction projects".

(1) (Reply)

This Will Be My Last Advert On This Great Property / We Are Professional Painters And We Want To Paint Your House / Nigerians To Embrace Smart Home Technology By Mr. Chidiebere Etoniru,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.