Stats: 3,148,550 members, 7,801,554 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

Ayodeji Adewunmi Quits As The CEO Of Jobberman - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ayodeji Adewunmi Quits As The CEO Of Jobberman (24489 Views)

Meet Rolake Rosiji; The New CEO Of Jobberman Nigeria. / Meet Precious Nwosu, The CEO Of Pians Enterprise / TY Danjuma Quits As May & Baker Chairman, Daisy Danjuma Takes Over (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ayodeji Adewunmi Quits As The CEO Of Jobberman by legba1(m): 6:35pm On Apr 19, 2019
y'all should keep whinning and complaining ehile the dude is unto somtin bigger Buncha mumunis
Re: Ayodeji Adewunmi Quits As The CEO Of Jobberman by FYsol: 6:35pm On Apr 19, 2019
Awesome guy
Re: Ayodeji Adewunmi Quits As The CEO Of Jobberman by DukeNija(m): 6:35pm On Apr 19, 2019
Amuocha:
Useless job search engine...

If you have actually got a job through Jobberman click share.
If you have actually got a job via Nairaland click like.

I got a very good job through jobberman back in the days. A very good job

Re: Ayodeji Adewunmi Quits As The CEO Of Jobberman by AgreatMan: 6:39pm On Apr 19, 2019
ojun50:
Jobbberman ko saveCV ni, who jobbberman help make he click share

Hi bro, what did u hate about them? Care to share?
Re: Ayodeji Adewunmi Quits As The CEO Of Jobberman by boiz2men(m): 6:41pm On Apr 19, 2019
Amuocha:

two jobs from jobberman and one from LinkedIn

Re: Ayodeji Adewunmi Quits As The CEO Of Jobberman by WHAT999(m): 6:45pm On Apr 19, 2019
martins18:
Help on how to make money, been through a lot. tired of being broke and hungry. i just need a link even if it's an online work, am ready. thank you

What is your qualification or skill/competent and location?
Re: Ayodeji Adewunmi Quits As The CEO Of Jobberman by ojun50(m): 6:47pm On Apr 19, 2019
AgreatMan:

Hi bro, what did u hate about them? Care to share?
let me cook finish and eat, if i still hv time i will share later today

Re: Ayodeji Adewunmi Quits As The CEO Of Jobberman by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:47pm On Apr 19, 2019
cheesy grin grin

The Worst Job site in the History of Nigeria. Become a platinum member ko, become a platinum member ni.

Myjobmag and hotnigerianjobs are my favourites

Re: Ayodeji Adewunmi Quits As The CEO Of Jobberman by clems88(m): 6:54pm On Apr 19, 2019
Yeye site that will bombard you with useless messages
Re: Ayodeji Adewunmi Quits As The CEO Of Jobberman by yawehoverall: 7:02pm On Apr 19, 2019
It's of no use sir, just scrap it off. Useless site.
Re: Ayodeji Adewunmi Quits As The CEO Of Jobberman by yawehoverall: 7:04pm On Apr 19, 2019
DukeNija:

I got a very good job through jobberman back in the days. A very good job

Just a handful of you guys.

Re: Ayodeji Adewunmi Quits As The CEO Of Jobberman by braine(m): 7:08pm On Apr 19, 2019
Apply for jobs on Jobberman at your own risk.

I avoid that site like a plague. I literally fought with them to stop sending me mails and deactivate my account.

Re: Ayodeji Adewunmi Quits As The CEO Of Jobberman by Nobody: 7:24pm On Apr 19, 2019
WHAT999:

Am just 19, not in uni yet. want to learn something that could fetch me a little cash to sustain myself.
Re: Ayodeji Adewunmi Quits As The CEO Of Jobberman by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 19, 2019
WHAT999:

Currently based in Lagos state
Re: Ayodeji Adewunmi Quits As The CEO Of Jobberman by qanda: 7:32pm On Apr 19, 2019
Re: Ayodeji Adewunmi Quits As The CEO Of Jobberman by webtutorr: 7:42pm On Apr 19, 2019
martins18:
Help on how to make money, been through a lot. tired of being broke and hungry. i just need a link even if it's an online work, am ready. thank you

I will teach you importation business, add me on whatsapp: 08065847947
Re: Ayodeji Adewunmi Quits As The CEO Of Jobberman by webtutorr: 7:44pm On Apr 19, 2019
martins18:
Am just 19, not in uni yet. want to learn something that could fetch me a little cash to sustain myself.

I will teach you importation business, add me on whatsapp: 08065847947
Re: Ayodeji Adewunmi Quits As The CEO Of Jobberman by AngelicBeing: 7:46pm On Apr 19, 2019
Amuocha:

Hahaha, wetin jobberman do you grin

Re: Ayodeji Adewunmi Quits As The CEO Of Jobberman by abukuru(m): 8:36pm On Apr 19, 2019
martins18:
Please whatsapp this +447397944435. I have a job for you from uk
Re: Ayodeji Adewunmi Quits As The CEO Of Jobberman by overboard(m): 9:13pm On Apr 19, 2019
Expected. In fact, it came later than expected.

All these establishments taken over by VCs usually allow a short lease of time for the founders to be at the helm once they - the idea vehicles - have sold equity. They prefer their Harvard-trained cronies there often time for good reason - professional steering of the ship and to maximize returns.

Examples are abound in Naija plenty.

Re: Ayodeji Adewunmi Quits As The CEO Of Jobberman by Uyomeyouyo: 9:31pm On Apr 19, 2019
Angry, bitter folks everywhere... angry

Once got a job through Jobberman and several invites for interview.

I think it's better than LinkedIn anytime anyday!

Re: Ayodeji Adewunmi Quits As The CEO Of Jobberman by Neyoohpompy(m): 9:40pm On Apr 19, 2019
I can help you in cryptocurrency investment.
martins18:
Re: Ayodeji Adewunmi Quits As The CEO Of Jobberman by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 19, 2019
Neyoohpompy:
I can help you in cryptocurrency investment.
How can i contact you
Re: Ayodeji Adewunmi Quits As The CEO Of Jobberman by Nobody: 10:46pm On Apr 19, 2019
Someone asked me how to deactivate jobberman account but I don't do job hunting.
Re: Ayodeji Adewunmi Quits As The CEO Of Jobberman by Neyoohpompy(m): 11:44pm On Apr 19, 2019
+2347058921285
martins18:
How can i contact you
Re: Ayodeji Adewunmi Quits As The CEO Of Jobberman by Evangkatsoulis: 7:04am On Apr 20, 2019
I thought a billionaire offered to buy his coy some years ago?
Re: Ayodeji Adewunmi Quits As The CEO Of Jobberman by Nobody: 8:27am On Apr 20, 2019
Neyoohpompy:
+2347058921285
please make it your WhatsApp number for easy communication
Re: Ayodeji Adewunmi Quits As The CEO Of Jobberman by DonX001: 1:49pm On Apr 20, 2019
martins18:
please make it your WhatsApp number for easy communication
Be wary of being scammed of the little you have by people masquerading as helpers.
Not saying the people that are dropping their numbers for you are....., just saying you should keep your eyes wide open.
When you're desperate you can become an easy target for scammers.
My 2 cents.

Re: Ayodeji Adewunmi Quits As The CEO Of Jobberman by Oblivionsmiles: 2:03pm On Apr 20, 2019
In other news, I'm recruiting customers! Apply within
Re: Ayodeji Adewunmi Quits As The CEO Of Jobberman by Smartjob1(f): 1:48am On Apr 21, 2019
Wow..We wish you the very best in your future endeavour.

Still looking for a job? Want to recruit smartly? Join the world's smartest job network www.bejite.com. Sign up, create your CV and connect to employers everywhere. Sign up is free!

Ghanaian Authorities Shut Nigerian Shops, Make Arrests / First Bank Deletes Tweet Asking Citizens To Bring Their ₦‎1,000, ₦‎500 Notes / Donald Trump Set To Tackle Nigeria And Other OPEC Countries