Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

Prostitute Beats Man In Awka, Anambra Over Payment. Photos - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Prostitute Beats Man In Awka, Anambra Over Payment. Photos (44782 Views)

Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) / Sex Worker Confronts Her Customer Over Payment / Lady Beats Man For Not Paying After Sex (See Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prostitute Beats Man In Awka, Anambra Over Payment. Photos by mechanics(m): 9:35am On Apr 20, 2019
Nawa o, that's serious.
Re: Prostitute Beats Man In Awka, Anambra Over Payment. Photos by trapQ: 9:38am On Apr 20, 2019
Is the man fine? You misorgynistic idiots find every opportunity to bash women when you're way worse.
dkidd:
See the old and ugly olosho him go fvck.. na wah angry
Re: Prostitute Beats Man In Awka, Anambra Over Payment. Photos by jrusky(m): 9:40am On Apr 20, 2019
Anambra again Waiting for Ogun. Partners in bad news.

In few months we will start awarding the 2 states as the most horible bad news state of the year.
Re: Prostitute Beats Man In Awka, Anambra Over Payment. Photos by CaptainMitch: 9:42am On Apr 20, 2019
cheesy
lefulefu:
some men dey try oooo.just look at d type of woman wey im dey sleep with

1 Like

Re: Prostitute Beats Man In Awka, Anambra Over Payment. Photos by lomprico(m): 9:45am On Apr 20, 2019
Ashawo no kukuma get shame. undecided

Stupid guy.
Re: Prostitute Beats Man In Awka, Anambra Over Payment. Photos by rowland545(m): 10:02am On Apr 20, 2019
BEANSANDBREAD00:

I don’t live in Anambra state, Mugu.
Park well. Nobody send u
its even worst than I thought .....u leave ur state and come to another state just to have a sex with a LovePeddler.....u seriously need a need brain and probably looks too
Re: Prostitute Beats Man In Awka, Anambra Over Payment. Photos by fowlyansh181(m): 10:16am On Apr 20, 2019
Religion will make you think mastubation is immoral when it could have prevented this shii..
Re: Prostitute Beats Man In Awka, Anambra Over Payment. Photos by BEANSANDBREAD00(m): 10:34am On Apr 20, 2019
rowland545:
its even worst than I thought .....u leave ur state and come to another state just to have a sex with a LovePeddler.....u seriously need a need brain and probably looks too
Ehya
I felt that grin

Re: Prostitute Beats Man In Awka, Anambra Over Payment. Photos by Cityguy: 10:43am On Apr 20, 2019
What is wrong with some guys? You think most of these ladies just like opening themselves to all sorts? Desperation and survival make most of them do it and here you are trying to play smart with them? Some habe children and aged parents to support. Anything you get there you carry ooooon. Agreements should be respected otherwise, shame and public ridicule dey wait una.
Re: Prostitute Beats Man In Awka, Anambra Over Payment. Photos by Verami(f): 10:49am On Apr 20, 2019
I thought they said prostitudes only exist in Imo state. So why Anambra today. Hmmmmmmmm sure tomorrow it will be Enugu
Re: Prostitute Beats Man In Awka, Anambra Over Payment. Photos by projet: 11:57am On Apr 20, 2019
PurestBoy:
Someone got herself unclad voluntarily but one over sabi blogger is covering it for her after satisfying himself with the real view. What of those at the scene that saw it first hand? We're our major problem and this same man will blame politicians for padding budget

Lol....guy wetin!

baba don vex
Re: Prostitute Beats Man In Awka, Anambra Over Payment. Photos by sweetilicious(f): 11:59am On Apr 20, 2019
Girl wey no get shame,has lost everything and still have nothing to loose.Lol,he met his match tho.
Re: Prostitute Beats Man In Awka, Anambra Over Payment. Photos by Insectkiller: 12:11pm On Apr 20, 2019
Mr Awka:

Consequence of d fight:
1. Public disgrace
2. Shameful act
3. Possible STD or STI eruption
4. Sorrow in ur mind �
5. Wasted energy
6. Wasted Money ��
7. Wasted sperm

shocked shocked
Re: Prostitute Beats Man In Awka, Anambra Over Payment. Photos by Badonasty(m): 12:36pm On Apr 20, 2019
dainformant:
Residents of Awka in Anambra state were shocked after a woman stripped totally unclad to fight a young man in the capital city.

An Awka resident identified as Emmanuel who witnessed the shocking incident - revealed that the man had a disagreement with the lady ( a prostitute) over money for short time session.

The sex worker who put shame aside, stripped totally unclad to attack the man with a stone as she held him and refused to let go till she received her payment.

While the public drama was going on, passersby tried to seperate the clash between the duo but the lady refused as she vowed to 'kill the guy' if he doesn't pay her.

The incident which was caught on camera and is trending online, has seen many berate the guy for embarrassing himself with a sex worker in public.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/04/prostitute-beats-young-man-over-payment-in-awka-anambra-state.html

but some men dey try sha...see as ashewo wowo
Re: Prostitute Beats Man In Awka, Anambra Over Payment. Photos by Nobody: 1:30pm On Apr 20, 2019
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
CaptainMitch:
cheesy
some guys no jus get taste at all shocked shocked shocked
Re: Prostitute Beats Man In Awka, Anambra Over Payment. Photos by Decolonel(m): 2:02pm On Apr 20, 2019
badadvice:
These ipob bastards will never stop disgracing us, nigerians.
Why she come naked now?

Why are you such a tribalistic bigot?. Uptil now you get sense. Shame on you

1 Like

Re: Prostitute Beats Man In Awka, Anambra Over Payment. Photos by Jameskyrian(m): 3:07pm On Apr 20, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

FIXED

*Lady Fights a man Naked in Awka for his refusal to pay for the kpomo he chop*

����‍♂�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂�

After watching this video, vex go catch on top the man head..... �

+ � adult video..

� � � � � � � � � �

https://jkcyno.com/2019/04/20/unclad-lady-beats-up-a-man-in-awka-�-video/
Re: Prostitute Beats Man In Awka, Anambra Over Payment. Photos by CaptainMitch: 3:10pm On Apr 20, 2019
I dey tell you, if you wan chop frog, chop big one. Happy Easter
lefulefu:
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;some guys no jus get taste at all shocked shocked shocked
Re: Prostitute Beats Man In Awka, Anambra Over Payment. Photos by Frankaka8(m): 3:13pm On Apr 20, 2019
badadvice:
These ipob bastards will never stop disgracing us, nigerians.
Why she come naked now?
na postinor ur epileptic fada soppose give ur moda
Re: Prostitute Beats Man In Awka, Anambra Over Payment. Photos by Gtuns(m): 5:52pm On Apr 20, 2019
PurestBoy:
Someone got herself unclad voluntarily but one over sabi blogger is covering it for her after satisfying himself with the real view. What of those at the scene that saw it first hand? We're our major problem and this same man will blame politicians for padding budget

so, he padded the picture. lol grin
PurestBoy:

so, he padded the picture. lolu
Re: Prostitute Beats Man In Awka, Anambra Over Payment. Photos by Ayobami7(m): 7:48pm On Apr 20, 2019
好的
Re: Prostitute Beats Man In Awka, Anambra Over Payment. Photos by MrMacinterchi1: 9:29pm On Apr 20, 2019
What nonsense!
Re: Prostitute Beats Man In Awka, Anambra Over Payment. Photos by Rozaytee: 5:12pm On Apr 21, 2019
candlewax:
the prostitute looks like an old man, some guys really need help. Imagine giving that old prostitute money because I want to get laid
men keep disgracing demselves since 100BC
Re: Prostitute Beats Man In Awka, Anambra Over Payment. Photos by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 21, 2019
Rozaytee:
men keep disgracing demselves since 100BC

Sorry to digress. You are a stunner and I can rap too.
Re: Prostitute Beats Man In Awka, Anambra Over Payment. Photos by Jumbus31(m): 9:54pm On May 01, 2019
dainformant:
Residents of Awka in Anambra state were shocked after a woman stripped totally unclad to fight a young man in the capital city.

An Awka resident identified as Emmanuel who witnessed the shocking incident - revealed that the man had a disagreement with the lady ( a prostitute) over money for short time session.

The sex worker who put shame aside, stripped totally unclad to attack the man with a stone as she held him and refused to let go till she received her payment.

While the public drama was going on, passersby tried to seperate the clash between the duo but the lady refused as she vowed to 'kill the guy' if he doesn't pay her.

The incident which was caught on camera and is trending online, has seen many berate the guy for embarrassing himself with a sex worker in public.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/04/prostitute-beats-young-man-over-payment-in-awka-anambra-state.html
Why did you blur the private part? Something that I have the full video
Re: Prostitute Beats Man In Awka, Anambra Over Payment. Photos by Jumbus31(m): 10:01pm On May 01, 2019
PurestBoy:
Don't mind them, I wonder why the blogger blur it, I have the full video, it was one old man came to the foolish man rescue. If not that olosho would have kill him.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me Because I Got A High Paying Job / What's Wrong With A Man Under 33? / Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.