Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

Burial Of Man, 2 Daughters Who Died After Taking Traditional Medicine In Anambra - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Burial Of Man, 2 Daughters Who Died After Taking Traditional Medicine In Anambra (34645 Views)

Obituary Of A 15-Year-Old Girl Who Died After A Brief Illness (Photos) / "50 Guests Died After Attending A Yahoo Boy's Party In Alagbole Akute, Lagos" / Lagos Seals Illegal Traditional Medicine Facilities (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Of Man, 2 Daughters Who Died After Taking Traditional Medicine In Anambra by skyfather09(m): 9:30pm On Apr 19, 2019
if you rich, you die
if you poor, you die
if you fine, you die
if you ugly, you die
if you sick, you die
man just tire I swear.
Re: Burial Of Man, 2 Daughters Who Died After Taking Traditional Medicine In Anambra by Greatzeus(m): 9:33pm On Apr 19, 2019
Mrkumareze:
Death has no conscience..RIP
This is the work of man. cry
Re: Burial Of Man, 2 Daughters Who Died After Taking Traditional Medicine In Anambra by stieyven(m): 9:49pm On Apr 19, 2019
Ifesinachi22:
IT'S REMAINING 2 HOURS AND 51 MINUTES FOR JUDAS TO BETRAY JESUS.. AM FOLLOWING THEM BOMBER TO BOMBER.

Modified.

Please give me likes.
Today is my birthday �
DO NOT TAKE THE NAME OF THE LORD IN VAIN. His death was divinely destined to accomplish and fulfill the divine will of God, which is to redeem mankind from the darkness and shackles of sin and a hope of eternal life. Do not trifle with this great sacrifice and testimony which transcends all human understanding.
Re: Burial Of Man, 2 Daughters Who Died After Taking Traditional Medicine In Anambra by sgtponzihater1(m): 9:55pm On Apr 19, 2019
Kolakolagbo. Boys will take it as man power but care less the effect on their system.
Re: Burial Of Man, 2 Daughters Who Died After Taking Traditional Medicine In Anambra by Genniez(f): 10:40pm On Apr 19, 2019
Our flat was along the Amakohia road then so we dey see them...that's my maternal home..
This may not be ordinary sha.
[/quote]they can be fetish for Africa
Re: Burial Of Man, 2 Daughters Who Died After Taking Traditional Medicine In Anambra by Bahamas95(m): 10:42pm On Apr 19, 2019
bentwood85:
see the cheap caskets...

Chai!
Uwa di egwu

Re: Burial Of Man, 2 Daughters Who Died After Taking Traditional Medicine In Anambra by Nobody: 10:50pm On Apr 19, 2019
Fear Ibo!

See as dem close the whole family with poison shocked Ibo people na No.1 in Africa when it comes to poison. . . .
Re: Burial Of Man, 2 Daughters Who Died After Taking Traditional Medicine In Anambra by ayoolakj(m): 11:01pm On Apr 19, 2019
So painful
Re: Burial Of Man, 2 Daughters Who Died After Taking Traditional Medicine In Anambra by successmatters(m): 2:17am On Apr 20, 2019
GidiWoodsMan:
Fear Ibo!

See as dem close the whole family with poison shocked Ibo people na No.1 in Africa when it comes to poison. . . .

The real culprits are yoruba drug sellers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Of Man, 2 Daughters Who Died After Taking Traditional Medicine In Anambra by dkidd: 2:24am On Apr 20, 2019
Kokoebapluse:
Humm. Only Allah can kill and give live.

Anambra home of christainity, why are those pastor that always raise dead people ? Let them come and work ??

May Almighty Allah be with us all.

Why bring religion into this u @#$ lipsrsealed
u are lucky i'm on ban.. make Nl police no ban my second moniker so just dey go ur way with ur wahala sad

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Man, 2 Daughters Who Died After Taking Traditional Medicine In Anambra by 9jaRealist: 4:38am On Apr 20, 2019
RIP...

But what I really want to see is the trial of the 'medicine' man
Re: Burial Of Man, 2 Daughters Who Died After Taking Traditional Medicine In Anambra by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 20, 2019
Kokoebapluse:
Humm. Only Allah can kill and give live.

Anambra home of christainity, why are those pastor that always raise dead people ? Let them come and work ??

May Almighty Allah be with us all.

Be guided. Only God can kill and give life, no one is disputing that with you.

Even Jesus Christ did not raise every dead while on earth. As long as earth remain, every man must die, only very few ones will have the grace to raise after death. Get that.
Re: Burial Of Man, 2 Daughters Who Died After Taking Traditional Medicine In Anambra by Kokoebapluse(m): 9:29am On Apr 20, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

Be guided. Only God can kill and give life, no one is disputing that with you.

Even Jesus Christ did not raise every dead while on earth. As long as earth remain, every man must die, only very few ones will have the grace to raise after death. Get that.

Ahhhh. Your God said ask you shall be given, why no pastor ask for any soul of those people to come back to life? Your God said he die for you why are you still expecting them to die?
Re: Burial Of Man, 2 Daughters Who Died After Taking Traditional Medicine In Anambra by Kokoebapluse(m): 9:31am On Apr 20, 2019
dkidd:

Why bring religion into this u @#$ lipsrsealed
u are lucky i'm on ban.. make Nl police no ban my second moniker so just dey go ur way with ur wahala sad

Then you can add me on my Facebook let get it done there?
Re: Burial Of Man, 2 Daughters Who Died After Taking Traditional Medicine In Anambra by Nobody: 10:17am On Apr 20, 2019
Kokoebapluse:

Ahhhh. Your God said ask you shall be given, why no pastor ask for any soul of those people to come back to life? Your God said he die for you why are you still expecting them to die?

You're a bit confused. People are meant to die here, the only thing sure for all man in life is death. If pastor raise up every dead, that means no body will die again. Does that make any sense to you?
Re: Burial Of Man, 2 Daughters Who Died After Taking Traditional Medicine In Anambra by Kokoebapluse(m): 10:27am On Apr 20, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

You're a bit confused. People are meant to die here, the only thing sure for all man in life is death. If pastor raise up every dead, that means no body will die again. Does that make any sense to you?

So those who pastor raise up are what?
Re: Burial Of Man, 2 Daughters Who Died After Taking Traditional Medicine In Anambra by Kokoebapluse(m): 10:28am On Apr 20, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

So those who pastor raise up are what?[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

Those that was raise up are what?
Re: Burial Of Man, 2 Daughters Who Died After Taking Traditional Medicine In Anambra by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 20, 2019
Kokoebapluse:

So those who pastor raise up are what?

They are the few rare human beings who found special grace. It is appointed for man to die once not twice. Raising dead is just a rare miracle. Only God can determine the few humans he wants to give a second chance of living, not any pastor or imam or juju man.
Re: Burial Of Man, 2 Daughters Who Died After Taking Traditional Medicine In Anambra by gwama: 1:39pm On Apr 20, 2019
I hope the herbalist who prescribed these poisons rots in prison. angry angry angry
Re: Burial Of Man, 2 Daughters Who Died After Taking Traditional Medicine In Anambra by seunsmith1930(m): 1:16pm On Nov 19, 2020
It dere way oloja grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kids Eating Eba With Dirty Water In Delta State / Nigerian Man Dies A Year After Posting About What Will Happen After His Death / 4 Reasons Why You Should Always Drink Lemon Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.