Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,872 members, 7,802,807 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

Gibet.ng Wiped Off My #5k Bonus Money. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Gibet.ng Wiped Off My #5k Bonus Money. (2067 Views)

Fifa To Pay World Cup Bonus Money Directly To Super Falcons Players / Bet9ja Has Withheld My 5k / I'm Putting My 5k On The Pig (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gibet.ng Wiped Off My #5k Bonus Money. by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 19, 2019
I registered with gibet.ng last week when i saw their free bonus advert in the newspaper.I entered free 100 in it coupon box and I was credited with free 100.I used it to stake bet and since then I have turned over my bonus money to #5k.Yesterday I wanted to place some bet from the bonus money,but lo and behold,the bonus was gone.I wanted to fund my account before then but I was doubting if this bookmarker is honest.I don't trust some of the Nigerian sport betting companies due to the way they hide under terms and conditions to deny winners their money.Thank goodness I didn't fall for their scam.
Pics.

Re: Gibet.ng Wiped Off My #5k Bonus Money. by DJEhimond(m): 11:52am On Nov 16, 2019
Sometimes, we jump at free offers like this without reading the 'terms and conditions' carefully.
Re: Gibet.ng Wiped Off My #5k Bonus Money. by ifeco424: 1:55pm On Feb 14, 2020
Please note. If you are betting online with Gibet.com just be very careful because if you win small money they will pay you, but if you win big money they will block your account. Just be careful

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gibet.ng Wiped Off My #5k Bonus Money. by Nobody: 11:30am On Jun 16, 2020
DJEhimond:
Sometimes, we jump at free offers like this without reading the 'terms and conditions' carefully.
Thanks
Re: Gibet.ng Wiped Off My #5k Bonus Money. by Nobody: 6:45am On Aug 10, 2020
ifeco424:
Please note. If you are betting online with Gibet.com just be very careful because if you win small money they will pay you, but if you win big money they will block your account. Just be careful
Noted
Re: Gibet.ng Wiped Off My #5k Bonus Money. by camzy5(m): 11:55am On Aug 10, 2020
Guy don't forget that the bonus has a time limit
If u don't fulfill the requirements before the time limit the bonus will be wiped off

I guess u didn't read the terms and conditions before betting
Re: Gibet.ng Wiped Off My #5k Bonus Money. by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 27, 2021
camzy5:
Guy don't forget that the bonus has a time limit
If u don't fulfill the requirements before the time limit the bonus will be wiped off

I guess u didn't read the terms and conditions before betting
They don't want to pay.They are fraud.

(1) (Reply)

Castrol World Cup 2010 Top Ten Players / Inspirational Moments Oscar Pistorius / 2013 Glo CAF Awards Is Today! Live Updates And Feed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.