Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

Prince Bolu Akin-Olugbade Receiving His Rolls-royce Cullinan (More Photos) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Prince Bolu Akin-Olugbade Receiving His Rolls-royce Cullinan (More Photos) (39500 Views)

Bolu Akin-Olugbade's Rolls Royce Used For Decoration At His Service Of Songs / Jamil Abubakar And Fatima Dangote's Wedding In Kano (More Photos) / Olu Okeowo's Home Raided By Customs Officers, Seized His Rolls Royce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prince Bolu Akin-Olugbade Receiving His Rolls-royce Cullinan (More Photos) by obafemee80(m): 7:09pm On Apr 19, 2019

Billionaire businessman and Rolls-Royce collector, Prince Bolu Akin-Olugbade,took delivery of his bespoke Rolls-Royce Cullinan few weeks at an elaborate event in Lagos.

The customised Tuscan Sun coloured Cullinan,which matches his native attire , is the first in Nigeria. It was also used by Coscharis Motors and Rolls-Royce representatives to launch the Cullinan SUV in Nigeria at the residence of the Deputy British High Commissioner to Nigeria at Queens Drive, Ikoyi, Lagos.

The jewel in the crown of luxury SUVs has a base price of ₦120 million and up-to ₦250 million with customization .It is now the car every celebrities and business moguls are queuing up to buy.

The Owu born Aare Ona Kakanfo of Owuland,who bought his first Rolls Royce in 1984 - about 35 years ago , also has the iconic Phantom, Wraith and Dawn in his fleets. They are all fitted with his customised plate numbers “BOLU 1, 2, 3, B14OLU".....

See More pics here : https://autojosh.com/pictures-of-prince-bolu-akin-olugbade-receiving-his-bespoke-rolls-royce-cullinan-suv/

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Prince Bolu Akin-Olugbade Receiving His Rolls-royce Cullinan (More Photos) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 19, 2019
Work hard ball hard

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Bolu Akin-Olugbade Receiving His Rolls-royce Cullinan (More Photos) by decatalyst(m): 7:16pm On Apr 19, 2019
When money talk, poverty has to go take the back sit!

Got to work hard to ball hard.

6 Likes

Re: Prince Bolu Akin-Olugbade Receiving His Rolls-royce Cullinan (More Photos) by TITOBIGZ(m): 7:37pm On Apr 19, 2019
Peron wey pass an him sabi book wallahi.

1 Like

Re: Prince Bolu Akin-Olugbade Receiving His Rolls-royce Cullinan (More Photos) by indiegen: 9:04pm On Apr 19, 2019
Vanity upon Vanity crew please take your preach to Lagos /Ibadan expressway

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Bolu Akin-Olugbade Receiving His Rolls-royce Cullinan (More Photos) by czarina(f): 10:17pm On Apr 19, 2019
Nice. But he doesn't look like he gets enough massage, what am I saying, he doesn't even look like he gets any. Link us up if you know him. ASAP.

12 Likes

Re: Prince Bolu Akin-Olugbade Receiving His Rolls-royce Cullinan (More Photos) by AyodejiCharles(m): 10:44pm On Apr 19, 2019
Cool
Re: Prince Bolu Akin-Olugbade Receiving His Rolls-royce Cullinan (More Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 10:44pm On Apr 19, 2019
smiley
Re: Prince Bolu Akin-Olugbade Receiving His Rolls-royce Cullinan (More Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 10:45pm On Apr 19, 2019
angry
Re: Prince Bolu Akin-Olugbade Receiving His Rolls-royce Cullinan (More Photos) by Onlinealaba(m): 10:45pm On Apr 19, 2019
Money makes the world go round..this man Is a very silent billionaire tho..so many silent billionaire in Nigeria

Check my signature, get your electronics, SMART TVs, air conditioners, washing machines and sound bars at affordable rate,payment on delivery, BUY4ME services available too with POD option

4 Likes

Re: Prince Bolu Akin-Olugbade Receiving His Rolls-royce Cullinan (More Photos) by Justbeingreal(m): 10:45pm On Apr 19, 2019
cool

The way people spend these millions seF

E come be like say e get tree when I never locate where dem de pluck m...

I nor understand...

39 Likes

Re: Prince Bolu Akin-Olugbade Receiving His Rolls-royce Cullinan (More Photos) by officialteemi(m): 10:46pm On Apr 19, 2019
nawaoh
Re: Prince Bolu Akin-Olugbade Receiving His Rolls-royce Cullinan (More Photos) by Nolongthing3669: 10:46pm On Apr 19, 2019
How many times will you post this in a month?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Bolu Akin-Olugbade Receiving His Rolls-royce Cullinan (More Photos) by MobilityExpress: 10:46pm On Apr 19, 2019
Ikoyi, ikoyi, ikoyi, how many times did I call you? Only you carry 75% of the dollar billionaires in Nigeria. Oya come and carry me too grin

8 Likes

Re: Prince Bolu Akin-Olugbade Receiving His Rolls-royce Cullinan (More Photos) by Naijaguy123: 10:47pm On Apr 19, 2019
An honest and industrious Yoruba man wines and dined with ambassadors while crook Atiku the Ibo worshipped can not even get a visa to leave Nigeria without the help of Obasanjo, Sarahi and America lobbyists.
This is another industrious son of Oduduwa doing wonderfully well. Kalu is the richest Ibo man but only this mans cars collection is equivalent of Orji Kalus worth .Well done sir, Oduduwa a gbe wa and don’t forget to do some charitable works.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Prince Bolu Akin-Olugbade Receiving His Rolls-royce Cullinan (More Photos) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Apr 19, 2019
E get as this life be...
Me still dey find money to spray car wey i never buy sad

7 Likes

Re: Prince Bolu Akin-Olugbade Receiving His Rolls-royce Cullinan (More Photos) by temitofa(m): 10:48pm On Apr 19, 2019
First in 1984. hmmm. Money stayed with this one ni. E no gree fly.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Bolu Akin-Olugbade Receiving His Rolls-royce Cullinan (More Photos) by Frezhkid10(m): 10:48pm On Apr 19, 2019
...but these has made front page before nah.... Is nairaland now recycling old news??

11 Likes

Re: Prince Bolu Akin-Olugbade Receiving His Rolls-royce Cullinan (More Photos) by Flashh: 10:48pm On Apr 19, 2019
So, I will buy a vehicle for ₦150m, then use another ₦150m to customize? That's total vanity.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Bolu Akin-Olugbade Receiving His Rolls-royce Cullinan (More Photos) by Hotzone(m): 10:49pm On Apr 19, 2019
Money yapping
Re: Prince Bolu Akin-Olugbade Receiving His Rolls-royce Cullinan (More Photos) by chukwuibuipob: 10:49pm On Apr 19, 2019
cool
Re: Prince Bolu Akin-Olugbade Receiving His Rolls-royce Cullinan (More Photos) by Benblaq(m): 10:49pm On Apr 19, 2019
Vanity upon vanity the preacher man said is vanity

1 Like

Re: Prince Bolu Akin-Olugbade Receiving His Rolls-royce Cullinan (More Photos) by IamCeazer(m): 10:49pm On Apr 19, 2019
Money talks, bullsh*t walks
Re: Prince Bolu Akin-Olugbade Receiving His Rolls-royce Cullinan (More Photos) by Blingblings(m): 10:50pm On Apr 19, 2019
Oga buy Karlmann King abeg... Rolls Royce never tire you??... Lol

1 Like

Re: Prince Bolu Akin-Olugbade Receiving His Rolls-royce Cullinan (More Photos) by zlantanfan: 10:50pm On Apr 19, 2019
No chest beating

2 Likes

Re: Prince Bolu Akin-Olugbade Receiving His Rolls-royce Cullinan (More Photos) by Factfinder1(m): 10:50pm On Apr 19, 2019
I'm next
Re: Prince Bolu Akin-Olugbade Receiving His Rolls-royce Cullinan (More Photos) by Sultty(m): 10:50pm On Apr 19, 2019
The car I saw a chauffer drive it at magboro. Cullinane that has already been in naija tey tey sad
Re: Prince Bolu Akin-Olugbade Receiving His Rolls-royce Cullinan (More Photos) by Adem01: 10:50pm On Apr 19, 2019
Wow
Re: Prince Bolu Akin-Olugbade Receiving His Rolls-royce Cullinan (More Photos) by Factfinder1(m): 10:51pm On Apr 19, 2019
What's all the picture pose for
Re: Prince Bolu Akin-Olugbade Receiving His Rolls-royce Cullinan (More Photos) by Chinashopping84: 10:52pm On Apr 19, 2019
Money talks.Start your own importation business.We tutor,mentor and show you the in depth of the business.check siggy for contacts
Re: Prince Bolu Akin-Olugbade Receiving His Rolls-royce Cullinan (More Photos) by zlantanfan: 10:52pm On Apr 19, 2019
czarina:
Nice. But he doesn't look like he gets enough massage, what am I saying, he doesn't even look like he gets any. Link us up if you know him. ASAP.
Hope you don't fall on his dic*k mistakenly during massage cos you need his sperm?

Na joke o

2 Likes

Re: Prince Bolu Akin-Olugbade Receiving His Rolls-royce Cullinan (More Photos) by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:53pm On Apr 19, 2019
czarina:
you give massage? Can I see a pics of you, please?

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Air Peace: Fresh Facts Reveal Legitimate Aircraft Purchase / Greedy Nigerians Cashing In On The Rising Dollar Exchange Rate / Inside The New Tropicana Mall In Uyo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.