Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,818 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria (68945 Views)

Internet Blackout: MTN Is Not As Committed To Nigeria As Glo Is - Reno Omokri / What Kind Of Useless Network Is Glo ? / Glo - The Most Useless Network In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria by ikewaterwater: 7:32pm On Apr 19, 2019
Ahmed Indimi, President Buhari's son-in-law and Zahra Buhari's husband has called out GLO who according to him is the most useless network in Nigeria. The billionaire son who also lashed out at the customer care reps of the telecommunication company, added that they act like they are deaf and dumb.

Ahmed who called out GLO who he said is the most useless network in Nigeria, wrote;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/19/glo-is-the-most-useless-network-in-nigeria-ahmed-indimi/

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria by emeijeh(m): 7:33pm On Apr 19, 2019
See finishing !
Aaa-aaaa!!!!!!;

293 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria by Harrymig1(m): 7:37pm On Apr 19, 2019
This is really serious.

31 Likes

Re: Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria by GraGra247(m): 7:44pm On Apr 19, 2019
Na lie. It depends on the area. I just used Glo 4G data to post this. I've been using Glo 4G data for at least 2 years now and its be excellent in my area.

Every service provider have areas they are weak or strong.

543 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria by iTearHerToto: 7:47pm On Apr 19, 2019
GraGra247:
Na lie. It depends on the area. I just used Glo 4G data to post this. I've been using Glo 4G data for at least 2 years now and its be excellent in my area.

michlins:
I use Glo and I can tell you it's cheap and fast. Your opinion about it I don't care. And you whose father has been taking funds abroad without investing here is ridiculing the best indigenous company we have here. If this company close shop you go continue balling but the people Glo employs go go hungry
Nonsense and Glo's failed networkangry

407 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria by michlins(m): 7:52pm On Apr 19, 2019
I use Glo and I can tell you it's cheap and fast. Your opinion about it I don't care. And you whose father has been taking funds abroad without investing here is ridiculing the best indigenous company we have here. If this company close shop you go continue balling but the people Glo employs go go hungry

249 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria by Lordvaryx: 7:54pm On Apr 19, 2019
MTN will always be the best network in Nigeria.

157 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria by presh2dk(m): 8:01pm On Apr 19, 2019
Stop stating the obvious

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria by Aboks(m): 8:37pm On Apr 19, 2019
Glo is the only mumu network that diverts call to unknown number, true or false. like 4 true, share 4 false embarassed

125 Likes 267 Shares

Re: Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria by THUNDER4real(m): 8:43pm On Apr 19, 2019
If you are angry against Glo, try Airtel. Come and tell us your experience...Argue with your phone

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria by waleyp(m): 8:48pm On Apr 19, 2019
You Never Left Your Area Since Last Two Years Thats Why, When People Say Glo Is Bad Just DonT ARGUE It. I Know You Na, You Could Have Gone For Something Better If Not For The Glo AWWUF.

113 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria by OgaGist: 9:51pm On Apr 19, 2019
cool
Re: Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria by Ciscogod(m): 11:16pm On Apr 19, 2019
GLO is not as useless as the public seems it to be.. but the one man business role still plays out in most ways..

GLO still give one of the best service if not the best in Nigeria, I tell you today most of the ISPs we have in nigeria are on GLO infrastructure and service.. I work in an ISP and some clients do tell me we are better than GLO not knowing GLO is actually our backbone.

I must tell you GLO customer service is very poor.. We get upto 3Gbps of speed from GLO but if you call them(GLO NOC_Team) for any issue , it same as if you are calling any govt institution for service.. Its always poor.

98 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria by Flashh: 11:17pm On Apr 19, 2019
Anytime I see that 'it depends on your location' statement, when talking about network. It makes me want to punch that person in the face.

But, GLO still has wider network coverage than Airtel. Which made me dump Airtel as my second number, then replaced it with Glo.

BTW, we agree GLO is useless. But Ahmed Indimi, what about your father in-law? That's one definition of being useless.

178 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria by jmoore(m): 11:17pm On Apr 19, 2019
Who doesn't know that? Glo is a 'recording company', it has signed almost all the actors/musicians in Nigeria.

158 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria by Upton: 11:17pm On Apr 19, 2019
Ok. You can introduce your own network

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:17pm On Apr 19, 2019
Lordvaryx:
MTN will always be the best network in Nigeria.

Glo works well in only Lagos. And not all parts sef

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria by fvck(m): 11:17pm On Apr 19, 2019
Lol
Re: Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria by itsik(m): 11:17pm On Apr 19, 2019
Undiluted evil.

Did they (Glo) murder his mother?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria by chinchonglee(m): 11:17pm On Apr 19, 2019
GraGra247:

Guy generally d network is stupid

51 Likes

Re: Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria by Naijaguy123: 11:18pm On Apr 19, 2019
F..k you to Glo if they are here on nairaland.
I bought 2 new iPhones last month, two phones needed new Nano sim. Got 2 sims, One is glo, the other is Airtell .
Went to Airtell office, was asked if the sim is mine and if I was the one that register it , answered yes, code sent to my phone within 8 minutes I was done. Dude said later today your old sim will stop working, pop in new sim all done.
Next headed to glo, first there was a long queue, got to my turn then was told I got to have my valid ID ! Went back home, then got to my turn I got to have old sim pack! Back home then told it cost 1000 recharge card and 100 naira new sim ! Then there is a long paper to filled with jamb questions. What date did you last recharge,how much was it, what airtime plans are you on, write down 3 last websites you visited..... endless stupid questions for wanting a micro / nano sim. Then he cut the new sim, kept my old sim then said your line will be working in 24 hours ! After 24 hours line won’t work, found out sim was badly cut. Went back and told him today today am moving my number to MTN.

Guys Glo is the worst out there.

118 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:18pm On Apr 19, 2019
Most Useless at least most indigenous.
Let's keep managing them for sometime.

11 Likes

Re: Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria by grandstar(m): 11:18pm On Apr 19, 2019
Adenuga right now

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria by jmoore(m): 11:19pm On Apr 19, 2019
GraGra247:

Any service provider that depends on a certain location is a useless company.

191 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria by EXLOVER(m): 11:19pm On Apr 19, 2019
I remember when i was using Glo, I send i love you baby to my girlfriend on WhatsApp, before she receive the message we have already break up and move on with our life.

207 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria by Patrick33(m): 11:20pm On Apr 19, 2019
Glo in calabar will show you 4G and you'll be downloading at 250kbs during the day and 1mb at night grin scam people

108 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How To Flash Lollipop 5.1 On Jiayu S3 / See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices / Man Electrocuted While Charging Phone In Port-Harcourt, Rivers (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.