Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria (68935 Views)

Internet Blackout: MTN Is Not As Committed To Nigeria As Glo Is - Reno Omokri / What Kind Of Useless Network Is Glo ? / Glo - The Most Useless Network In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria by MxreR: 11:54pm On Apr 19, 2019
Mtn and Airtel are the best networks in Nigeria. Mtn for voice, Airtel for data.

9 Likes

Re: Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria by mechanics(m): 11:55pm On Apr 19, 2019
I was given 150MB as bonus but I can't use it because of the poor network, etisalat is the best network for Data.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria by yesloaded: 11:56pm On Apr 19, 2019
GraGra247:
Na lie. It depends on the area. I just used Glo 4G data to post this. I've been using Glo 4G data for at least 2 years now and its be excellent in my area.

Every service provider have areas they are weak or strong.

Well said, as I type here na glo I dey use

Ahmed should keep his opinion to himself

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria by mrteewhy0104(m): 11:58pm On Apr 19, 2019
Meanwhile Glo is Nt bad in my own area
Re: Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:58pm On Apr 19, 2019
Sentiment apart he was right. Anytime I called the customers care line you will be put on hold for at least 15minutes and then when they eventually answer the call they will sounds as if you just wake them from their sleep.Most especially the ladies are very terrible.

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:00am On Apr 20, 2019
Lordvaryx:
MTN will always be the best network in Nigeria.

Widest coverage na airtel ..they put masses in rural areas .I remember when I decided to put fear aside and travel by road ..all networks mtn inclusive kept going off except Airtel

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria by aalangel(f): 12:01am On Apr 20, 2019
It's a lie. I use Glo and it's very good.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria by largeman4u(m): 12:05am On Apr 20, 2019
He is saying the truth.

Buy Cars @ www.largemanmotors..com
Re: Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria by rockyh(m): 12:06am On Apr 20, 2019
[quote author=GraGra247 post=77686487]Na lie. It depends on the area. I just used Glo 4G data to post this. I've been using Glo 4G data for at least 2 years now and its be excellent in my area.

Every service provider have areas they are weak or strong. [/quote just maybe u connected ur phone to their server directly from their head office thstz why u still use their network. I threw my line away n moved on
Re: Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria by NaMeAboki: 12:06am On Apr 20, 2019
I would agree with him on this one; especially on their data which is frustratingly slow - suitable only for the extremely patient.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:09am On Apr 20, 2019
This one is trying to bait paddy adenuga.....

Na them Sabi sha,there are two papa na frontmen for IBB wealth....
Re: Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria by Fortuneadeniyi: 12:10am On Apr 20, 2019
EXLOVER:
I remember when i was using Glo, I send i love you baby to my girlfriend on WhatsApp, before she receive the message we have already break up and move on with our life.
lol guy why na
Re: Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria by largeman4u(m): 12:10am On Apr 20, 2019
Glo network is rubbish in data and calls in Lagos and they keep removing your money.

I remove the glo SIM card already
Re: Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria by lanre88(m): 12:11am On Apr 20, 2019
As much as some areas have issues with Glo network, I still know some of us can't leave Glo network at least for now.

I enjoy 4G both in Ogun and Lagos states.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria by Changeofscene(m): 12:18am On Apr 20, 2019
GraGra247:
Na lie. It depends on the area. I just used Glo 4G data to post this. I've been using Glo 4G data for at least 2 years now and its be excellent in my area.

This shows you are a real local champion,you have never left your comfort zone.Hence you are ignorant of how bad Glo is.Globacom is the worst network in Nigeria and I am even surprised Mr Indimi is just noticing.Its been over 4years since I last used a glo sim.This is not good because glo is our only indigenous telecommunication company.Instead of Mike Adenuga to spend money erecting base transceiver stations in areas of poor network coverage , he is busy showering his money on celebrities.smh.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria by Jaqenhghar: 12:21am On Apr 20, 2019
So a billionaire's son had to say it before you know that Glo is useless. SMH

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria by trapQ: 12:22am On Apr 20, 2019
Laughs in Airtel grin
Lordvaryx:
MTN will always be the best network in Nigeria.
Re: Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria by Jaqenhghar: 12:23am On Apr 20, 2019
yesloaded:

Well said, as I type here na glo I dey use

Ahmed should keep his opinion to himself
So because it works in your area that means it works well all over. SMH

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria by Jaqenhghar: 12:24am On Apr 20, 2019
Changeofscene:

This shows you are a real local champion,you have never left your comfort zone.Hence you are ignorant of how bad Glo is.Globacom is the worst network in Nigeria and I am even surprised Mr Indimi is just noticing.Its been over 4years since I last used a glo sim.This is not good because glo is our only indigenous telecommunication company.Instead of Mike Adenuga to spend money erecting base transceiver stations in areas of poor network coverage , he is busy showering his money on celebrities.smh.
Every business that comes to Niggeria has come to understand that you dont need to give quality services. No matter how shitty your services are niggers will still patronize it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:26am On Apr 20, 2019
First time I'm agreeing wholeheartedly with anything related to Buhari.

Glo is indeed the most useless network ever. Don't argue otherwise, otherwise I can stab you. I've had to 'port' from this stupid network twice, on two different lines.

I'm a frequent traveller, so don't tell me that it depends on location. Glo is useless everywhere you go.

11 Likes

Re: Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria by Jaqenhghar: 12:28am On Apr 20, 2019
michlins:
I use Glo and I can tell you it's cheap and fast. Your opinion about it I don't care. And you whose father has been taking funds abroad without investing here is ridiculing the best indigenous company we have here. If this company close shop you go continue balling but the people Glo employs go go hungry
See nigger /shithole reasoning. So people going hingry is an excuse to give shitty services. Suffering dey encrypted in una DNA. Una never see anything

3 Likes

Re: Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria by ohem007(m): 12:30am On Apr 20, 2019
So we that have been saying it before nkor....

See dnt let me swear for you o.....

Cos if i do ehnnn 25 council of elders no go comot you for my hand
Re: Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria by kelvinovie25(m): 12:31am On Apr 20, 2019
What do you guys expect, they have pride grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria by uuzba(m): 12:38am On Apr 20, 2019
Harrymig1:
This is really serious.
Useless Billionair guy.
Glo network and any network is nothing more than computer and wires. Go and meet their CEO and use your billions to buy computer and cable for them. That will improve the service.
Only how to complain and keep your selfish billions to yourself. Na im you know.
How to help others, you don't know that one.

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria by uuzba(m): 12:41am On Apr 20, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

So because it works in your area that means it works well all over. SMH
That means that like any other computer system, it is capable of working anywhere else.
Let the billionaire guy, donate his billions into solving the problem. It can't be more than buying pc and inverter, then paying staff to press this and that on the computers.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria by chestyjoe(m): 12:45am On Apr 20, 2019
GraGra247:

Have you been travelling at all for the last 2years or Naa just that one location you dey

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria by maxwell530(m): 12:47am On Apr 20, 2019
uuzba:

Useless Billionair guy.
Glo network and any network is nothing more than computer and wires. Go and meet their CEO and use your billions to buy computer and cable for them. That will improve the service.
Only how to complain and keep your selfish billions to yourself. Na im you know.
How to help others, you don't know that one.
I can't believe someone is actually advising Ndimi family to buy computers and wires for a company rich enough to hire Mikel Obi, Anthony Joshua, P.Square and host of known celebrities as ambassadors.

Are you Okay at all?

13 Likes

Re: Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria by Diy09: 12:47am On Apr 20, 2019
grin no be lie sha
But they helps cool
Re: Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:51am On Apr 20, 2019
Dear Indimi,

While i will not hold brief for Glo as their Customer Service and network fluctuations (like all National carriers) in some places are sometimes short of expectation I would like you to understand that this company have consistently ploughed their profit into making what is the premier indigenous coy the pride of all patriots.

They have made access to cyberspace affordable for the 90 percent of Nigeria who you cant relate with. While it is possible that they stand to loose quite a bit if your business is taken elsewhere, i would need you to answer for all your wealth, what percentage of Nigerians have benefited even from the business angle like GLO.

Ford , Toyota and Mercedes among others have been known to recall their products where necessary but their Americans, Japanese and Germans don't come to cyberspace to insult them, they even in business stick to their national brand because their country gave them reason beyond sentiments to, now that is an inspiration in national loyalty which your father-inlaw is supposedly trying to chisel into our brains though his son scooting on a bike worth millions of Naira when he has no know job does little to send that message across- but i digress but you get my point. Question - do you know that by this statement, you are indicting your Father Inlaw?
There is a certain mien that come with being rich but by thins outburst, Much is being said about your inner person.

I don't know what the post that inspired this writeup aims at but i know for certain that you are on an elite plan with your service provider which grants you access to Durojaiye and Adenuga's cell, have you contacted then to register your displeasure?

Is it only Glo that has disappointed you since the 1999 GSM revolution in the country or are you being hypocritical throwing mud because you know it will stick without consequence on a local brand and your interests will not be affected like it would in the home countries of the others?

Why should i not call this act "National Sabotage"?

NCC has shown that for 3 years going, it is only GLO that has been steadily gaining customers from the porting window. Demographically these people come to this choice by the testimony of others. What did they say about the voice of the people? I guess from your high horse, you never thought this through.

By the foregoing, i would be excused into thinking that you were "nudged" into this by the other providers for whatever selfish reasons may come to you.

By Business (like we are supposed to think) and Political standards, you belong to the top 2% elite of this country, what have you done to inspire national loyalty by where you take your business, words and other deeds? How many of your wears and accoutrement are local? Do you use INNOSON vehicles?

While arrogance naturally and progressively comes with being rich in this part of the world, being an Elite should also reflect in your thinking.
Financially you are capable, so as an assignment, run a Brand locally and see it through to the admiration of 60 percent of Nigerians and we will clap for you.

7 Likes

Re: Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria by Neoteny(m): 12:53am On Apr 20, 2019
GraGra247:

Glo 4G is good, but it's seen better days. These days their data bundles leak like crazy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria by Eze2000(m): 12:54am On Apr 20, 2019
kingharzy:
undecided

If Glo was a publicly traded company, this guy will be apologising and explaining long explanations to the SEC while crediting Glo's bank accounts.
i'm not against calling out business/govt. outfits over poor service, but respect is demanded.
Don't Quote

Either you got no idea what the law is all about or Nigerian law is more messed up than i thought.

You mean this guy uses his money to buy airtime that does not work and calle the customer care that is deaf and dumb and then, in frustration goes online to raqnt, and then the same firm will turn around to sue him and demand apologies? Where are you based? The moon?

In any democratic country if you cause me stress in any way I can sue your ass. The United States is wonderful at this. Nigeria on the other hand, maybe, hence your comment

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How To Flash Lollipop 5.1 On Jiayu S3 / Man Electrocuted While Charging Phone In Port-Harcourt, Rivers (Graphic Photos) / See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.