Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,306 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria (68950 Views)

Internet Blackout: MTN Is Not As Committed To Nigeria As Glo Is - Reno Omokri / What Kind Of Useless Network Is Glo ? / Glo - The Most Useless Network In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria by YoungAncient1: 12:58am On Apr 20, 2019
Even with cash incentive, i can't collect a glo Sim.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria by West2019(m): 12:59am On Apr 20, 2019
Try mtn u will thank me later
Re: Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria by emydnoble(m): 1:04am On Apr 20, 2019
Patrick33:
Glo in calabar will show you 4G and you'll be downloading at 250kbs during the day and 1mb at night grin scam people

Glo is truly the most USELESS NETWORK Nigeria has ever encountered.

Glo is a real scam to their customers.

I use Glo to open google home page, I discovered it cost me 32kb, while Etisalat only cost 7kb on the same google home page.

Glo company you are scamming Nigerian. Stop all this multiple data of 1.8Gb, it is just a shallow compare to 500mb of Etisalat.
I hope Glo management will see this complaints, and address this pertinent issues that outweighs its customers nationwide.
Glo BIGGEST SCAM!!! shocked grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria by chigo245: 1:06am On Apr 20, 2019
Glo is the best for me fast and chip so my brother Oyo. use your own make I use my own Glo all the way.

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria by Owaincouncil: 1:08am On Apr 20, 2019
Aboks:
Glo is the only mumu network that diverts call to unknown number, true or false. like 4 true, share 4 false embarassed

Can you see your life?.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria by SoNature(m): 1:23am On Apr 20, 2019
maybachmusic:

Glo works well in only Lagos. And not all parts sef

Relax, glo is terribly bad in ikeja, close to Computer Village
Re: Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:29am On Apr 20, 2019
The Joy of the Lord Jesus
2 Corinthians 7:7 And not by his coming only, but by the consolation wherewith he was comforted in you, when he told us your earnest desire, your mourning, your fervent mind toward me; so that I rejoiced the more.
7:9 Now I rejoice, not that ye were made sorry, but that ye sorrowed to repentance: for ye were made sorry after a godly manner, that ye might receive damage by us in nothing.
7:10 For godly sorrow worketh repentance to salvation not to be repented of: but the sorrow of the world worketh death.
7:11 For behold this selfsame thing, that ye sorrowed after a godly sort, what carefulness it wrought in you, yea, what clearing of yourselves, yea, what indignation, yea, what fear, yea, what vehement desire, yea, what zeal, yea, what revenge! In all things ye have approved yourselves to be clear in this matter.
7:15 And his inward affection is more abundant toward you, whilst he remembereth the obedience of you all, how with fear and trembling ye received him.
7:16 I rejoice therefore that I have confidence in you in all things.
Beloved, from the text above Apostle Paul was happy and full of joy of what he was told by Titus about the Corinthians.
... The Corinthians were still fervent, having earnest desire and their repentance after being preached to.
... The Corinthians were sorry for their sins and repented.
... The Corinthians were all obedient
Beloved, if these were the Joy of Apostle Paul, how do you think Jesus will rejoice over these people? The Joy of the Jesus is that;
... His death is not in vain
... His people are still fervent
... Having the earnest desire to love Him more
... Are still obedient to His words and last command to bring souls to His kingdom. His joy is seeing you expressing His love towards your fellow man but beloved
Are you giving Jesus joy? Or
Are you causing Him pain?
Are you nailing Him back to the cross?
Beloved, let your life be a joy to Jesus. He has given all for you and He expects you to give Him all - your life, your commitment, your time, your thirst, your hunger, your desire, your love, spirit, soul, heart, body and mind.
Beloved, don't let the death of Jesus be in vain, wake up!!! Let Jesus rejoice over you, don't make Him weep over you. He knows that you will face tribulations, that is why He gave you the Holy Spirit to comfort you. He gave you all and He is expecting you to do likewise.
Are you going to do that?
Please do, don't let His death and sufferings be vain. Repent of your sins, be fervent and steadfast, continue in His love, live for Him and Him alone and be obedient to Him from now henceforth. Be a Joy to Him. GOD bless you.
Are you reading this text and you have not given your life to Christ, the time is now, don't wait any longer, He wants you to accept Him today. He has been knocking, the time is now, He died that you may be saved from the hold of sins and darkness of this world.
If you have decided to accept Him, say the following;
Lord Jesus, I accept and acknowledge you as my Lord and Saviour. Come into my life and take charge of my life.
Hallelujah!!!, you are saved. If you have done this, text this number +2347012859552.
GOD bless you.
Shalom.
#AcceptChrist
#LiveforChrist

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria by allytinted: 1:33am On Apr 20, 2019
Lordvaryx:
MTN will always be the best network in Nigeria.
Which MTN is the best? Oga stop deceiving yourself. I have been to four different places within both Ota and some part of Lagos this week alone and in each of these places I can't browse at my own convenient place and time unless I move from one place to another. Useless scam network with their false everywhere you go claim. Airtel or Etisalat i better.

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria by bendike: 1:46am On Apr 20, 2019
GraGra247:
Na lie. It depends on the area. I just used Glo 4G data to post this. I've been using Glo 4G data for at least 2 years now and its be excellent in my area.

Every service provider have areas they are weak or strong.
Glo data? I have not had data network on my Glo for past 3 months. The data plan I bought last wasted. What part of Nigeria are you that Glo works?
Re: Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria by ameh99: 1:53am On Apr 20, 2019
This ones are just noticing it... shocked shocked shocked

For me glo is even more stupid than stupid....

I wonder who the muni marketing manager that spends millions of naira on endorsement rather than improving their services.....

The useless network doesn’t have customers care...you will call and call till your battery runs flat... sad

4 Likes

Re: Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria by Bevmo: 1:59am On Apr 20, 2019
GraGra247:
Na lie. It depends on the area. I just used Glo 4G data to post this. I've been using Glo 4G data for at least 2 years now and its be excellent in my area.

You're right about that. Here in my state there is no 4G but with 3G I was able to registered for three people at Custom website despite people been complaining of bad network. In fact I don't use any other network aside Glo cuz of big data and stable internet connection though not as fast and Airtel but the stability at a normal pace.

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria by ameh99: 2:03am On Apr 20, 2019
The moment I start transactions with you and you give me glo line I look at you like an unserious business man sad sad sadZ

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria by Bilsz(m): 2:17am On Apr 20, 2019
GraGra247:

Sure Bro but, believe me glo is just a total mess.. This a nigerian brand and at least should have quality coverage for places occupied by the "masses", but glo only provide this quality services to cities where they are sure they will make the most interest (ofcourse businesses are profit inclined). Now when I was based in Abuja, I enjoyed glo cos of their affordable data, but not after moving to ilorin (I'm currently schooling here). The network fluctuate badly and only works in the mid night. Had to buy airtel for data services cos glo sucked really badly. Imagine spending 2 hours just to load five nairaland pages. Just yesterday I tried calling their customer service and it took 50mins for a representative to attend to me, yet she couldn't hear me clearly. I had to cut the call and she immediately called back which out of frustration and anger, I rejected picking. Mtn and airtel customer services won't keep you waiting over 5mins in this current dispensation. They have the resources to improve and be at same quality par with its competitors but, since they ain't value their subscribers theý instead prefer to offer wack services while using cheap data and bonuses as bait

4 Likes

Re: Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria by Elemosho478: 2:33am On Apr 20, 2019
I am using GLO and I dumped MTN for GLO, GLO is the best Network in my area

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria by udemzyudex(m): 2:43am On Apr 20, 2019
GraGra247:

Apart from location, Glo dey fall hand big time jare.
Re: Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria by cotzywitzy(m): 2:52am On Apr 20, 2019
Guess dude’s family about to establish a Telecom Company

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria by Vic74real: 3:22am On Apr 20, 2019
This is not fair at all! How can a prominent business leader with influence go on social media and de-market another person business like this? Apply some little tact,my friend

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:45am On Apr 20, 2019
michlins:
I use Glo and I can tell you it's cheap and fast. Your opinion about it I don't care. And you whose father has been taking funds abroad without investing here is ridiculing the best indigenous company we have here. If this company close shop you go continue balling but the people Glo employs go go hungry

Glo is the most useless network. I have said it severally for so many years. I am sad & depressed whenever I think about Glo. I want Glo to be the best network being a Nigerian company & considering huge investment & opportunities made available to Nigerians and also because I am an Ijebu man. I cannot use Glo again. I wonder if Otunba , Paddy or Bella use only Glo network. I call my friends who work with Glo on their primary line which is not Glo. I can never call my friends in MTN on their secondary (non MTN) lines. In fact, I am not sure if most of them have other lines apart from MTN.

Glo is only good at spending money on advertisements and public relations to impress Otunba Mike Adenuga. The 4G is not as good as being advertised. Again, Glo 4G is on band 28 (700Mhz) . People are not educated enough about 4G services. The common phones are on 900/1800Mhz band. The common 4G phones have bands of coverage.

People rush to buy Glo 4G when their phones cannot adequately support it for good performance only to get frustrated and start to curse Glo.

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 3:51am On Apr 20, 2019
emeijeh:
See finishing !
Aaa-aaaa!!!!!!;
its not the matter of finishing, it's just a simple truth statement, if you are a business man, Glo will ruin million of contract for you if care is not taking or you don't have another alternative to communicate at a point
Re: Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:51am On Apr 20, 2019
Elemosho478:
I am using GLO and I dumped MTN for GLO, GLO is the best Network in my area

Millions of Nigerians know you are lying.

3 Likes

Re: Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria by EdiAbali: 3:59am On Apr 20, 2019
GraGra247:

Don't mind him, we are even using 5G in my area
Re: Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 4:01am On Apr 20, 2019
princeking2:
Most Useless at least most indigenous.
Let's keep managing them for sometime.
nigerians and managing, just wait one day when you travel a long distance to make a purchase, and you your only hope to make e-transfer payment through mobile banking app, then go data network failed as usual. You will know how painful it is to venture into glo
Re: Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria by stainmicheal: 4:01am On Apr 20, 2019
I support you bro.. Very useless

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria by 247Dior(m): 4:19am On Apr 20, 2019
GraGra247:

but y is almost every Nigerian complaining about glo network?
Re: Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria by ledaman: 4:40am On Apr 20, 2019
Wallahi more than useless data useless,call rate useless only good in advertising trash!

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria by Ikpongiton: 4:51am On Apr 20, 2019
while your father inlaw is the most useless president in the world

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria by ikorodureporta: 5:03am On Apr 20, 2019
I smell jealousy.
Go & set up something for us with yr billions

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria by tciro: 5:16am On Apr 20, 2019
Bro u are not far from the truth, it really depends on the area

GraGra247:

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria by Bahamas95(m): 5:23am On Apr 20, 2019
Na true sha
GLO is frustrating most times but I think AIRTEL is the worst.
I nor go collect AIRTEL sim even if dem dash me with data included
Re: Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria by exlink10(m): 5:25am On Apr 20, 2019
GraGra247:

Your lie too much oga, how can you be using glory 4g data for over 2 years?

When did Glo roll out 4g data? E neva reach 2 years self

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:29am On Apr 20, 2019
GraGra247:

this commenter na sales rep.....
glo worst pass this country, money wey them suppose use upgrade their network, them go use am dey pay already rich tour artist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How To Validate NIN Both Online And Offline / How To Flash Lollipop 5.1 On Jiayu S3 / Man Electrocuted While Charging Phone In Port-Harcourt, Rivers (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.