Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria - Phones (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria (68948 Views)

Internet Blackout: MTN Is Not As Committed To Nigeria As Glo Is - Reno Omokri / What Kind Of Useless Network Is Glo ? / Glo - The Most Useless Network In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 20, 2019
Lordvaryx:
MTN will always be the best network in Nigeria.
Airtel.
Re: Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria by Ciscogod(m): 5:19pm On Apr 20, 2019
martinsaba:

That's not true, most of them use IHS TOWER'S infrastructure or even PAN AFRICAN tower's infrastructure
Cheers

I'm not talking in respect of Physical infrastructure,

The main tier1 ISPs in Nigeria are GLO1 and Mainone

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria by jiemie4real: 5:23pm On Apr 20, 2019
Glo have used the money they are to improve on their services to pay Naija celebs... Celebs are smiling to banks at the detriment of subscribers

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria by Codes151(m): 6:13pm On Apr 20, 2019
LordGuru1:

I use Glo too and it works fine.

My brother, no mind the useless billionaire wey no fit use him money build industry to employ youths. At least, he could have called Glo to ask for what equipments they need, drop some billions for upgrade and become a progressive partner for Nigerian indigenous Company.

Don't be surprised that most comments here are from people that just want to feel among. They barely think before jumping to type. Anything that would get them likes, even if it will kill their own mother. Shameless and senseless Yoruba people.
sometime I think this country will never heal. Too much hate

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 20, 2019
Naijaguy123:
I was afraid it could get damage by the roadside agent . I do not even expect Glo to cut sim, I was expecting those 3 sim in one that you just pop out the one you want to use.
Still.... Its obvious you're lying. If Airtel could cut SIM for you why can't glo do that. From your narration, its as if you're registering the SIM anew.
Re: Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria by Naijaguy123: 6:51pm On Apr 20, 2019
Buckubuck:

Still.... Its obvious you're lying. If Airtel could cut SIM for you why can't glo do that. From your narration, its as if you're registering the SIM anew.
You acting like a fool saying I lied . Airtell don’t cut sims, the come pre cut already you just choose whatever size that suit your phone.

Re: Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria by drezo(m): 10:02pm On Apr 20, 2019
GraGra247:
Na lie. It depends on the area. I just used Glo 4G data to post this. I've been using Glo 4G data for at least 2 years now and its be excellent in my area.

Every service provider have areas they are weak or strong.

You're even more USELESS than Glo, just when I thought I had seen it all, SMH... ordinary Nigeria, glo an indigenous telecom cannot cover, sometimes I have to climb pole to use their network, for your info.... if MTN does not cover your area then you must live under a rock. Glo is losing, if not so, why do you think they are doing all they can to be seen as grandmasters of data.... data without network coverage smh. I have always wanted to see the billionaire to ask if actually use his SIM cards.
Re: Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 20, 2019
Naijaguy123:
You acting like a fool saying I lied . Airtell don’t cut sims, the come pre cut already you just choose whatever size that suit your phone.
Same with glo which is what exposed ur lie. Only old SIM need cutting. If you're doing a swap, it comes cut in the sizes already
Re: Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria by Naijaguy123: 10:06pm On Apr 20, 2019
Buckubuck:

Same with glo which is what exposed ur lie. Only old SIM need cutting. If you're doing a swap, it comes cut in the sizes already
Ya stupidity is on a high level . I had my Glo SIM card badly cut .
Re: Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 20, 2019
Naijaguy123:
Ya stupidity is on a high level . I had my Glo SIM card badly cut .
Thought you said you didn't cut it but got a new one?
Why do you keep lying for God sake? What do you hope to achieve with ur lies?
Re: Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 10:41pm On Apr 20, 2019
LordGuru1:

You are very smart! I just pity the gullible myopic Southerners that gleefully joing to tear down anything their people build instead of finding solutions and helping to make them better. Chinese goods initially had very bad qualities, but with support/encouragement of their people, the whole World now buys from China. E soon clear for the gullibles' eyes.

I tire for them.
Re: Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria by jmoore(m): 12:22pm On Apr 21, 2019
safarigirl:
every service provider must be useless then.

At Airport road, Abuja, only Airtel works, the rest are useless. in Orozo, MTN and etisalat are poor. Every network in Nigeria has glitches in certain areas. Nothing is 100%
I am not implying that everything should be 100%. If you do a survey, you will still come to the conclusion that GLO is the most useless service provider.
Re: Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria by otamiri2: 12:41pm On Apr 21, 2019
franxalive:

Please which part of IMO STATE are you talking bout...me that has been in IMO (OWERRI AND ENVIRONS) since 1992... Glo is annoyingly trashy mostly in Data services... they are making a mess and joke of 4G LTE network in Africa...way so annoying...but a bit manageable in calls though.
Boss i de Futo, i am from mgbidi imo Oru west, i de stay for worldbank sometimes with my gees, Glo is ok for me in this areas i mentioned

Re: Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria by franxalive(m): 12:56pm On Apr 21, 2019
otamiri2:
Boss i de Futo, i am from mgbidi imo Oru west, i de stay for worldbank sometimes with my gees, Glo is ok for me in this areas i mentioned
Ok naa...try it in and around the municipal...den let me hear your story... regards
Re: Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 15, 2019
For past 3 days, glo has been on Edge. Matogun, ogun state to be precise. Who else is experiencing the network ish?
Re: Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria by angieoluwa: 10:14pm On Apr 23, 2020
angieoluwa:
Thank you very much for being honest!
Thanks for the honesty.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How To Flash Lollipop 5.1 On Jiayu S3 / Man Electrocuted While Charging Phone In Port-Harcourt, Rivers (Graphic Photos) / See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.