Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,899 members, 7,806,627 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:21 PM

Bearded Men Carry ‘More Germs Than Dogs’ ― Study - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Bearded Men Carry ‘More Germs Than Dogs’ ― Study (27147 Views)

Strange Germs In My D**k / Men's Beards Carry More Bacteria Than Dogs, Study Suggests / 1 In 9 Men Carry This Deadly STD That Causes Cancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bearded Men Carry ‘More Germs Than Dogs’ ― Study by tillaman(m): 8:33am On Apr 20, 2019
I know the op is one of those men nature has condemned to not having beards!! I see what you are doing here I think your woman prolly left you for a dude with beard and you had to post this cause the lady who now happen to be your Ex and the other dude are both on NL!
Am not pained oo grin grin
Re: Bearded Men Carry ‘More Germs Than Dogs’ ― Study by densiks: 8:33am On Apr 20, 2019
So called research carried out by men who nature didn't give beards..

2 Likes

Re: Bearded Men Carry ‘More Germs Than Dogs’ ― Study by maneju01(m): 8:33am On Apr 20, 2019
I tell you
Re: Bearded Men Carry ‘More Germs Than Dogs’ ― Study by emerged01(m): 8:33am On Apr 20, 2019
I find this article very funny. So I should cut off my beard because of some dirty guys with dirty beards or some jealousy dudes with no beard. We all cant be woman.

3 Likes

Re: Bearded Men Carry ‘More Germs Than Dogs’ ― Study by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:34am On Apr 20, 2019
Muslim brothers right now lipsrsealed undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Bearded Men Carry ‘More Germs Than Dogs’ ― Study by Neoteny(m): 8:34am On Apr 20, 2019
Good

I hate these beard gangs

Not only do they look silly and unkempt and conceited, they're most definitely itchy and uncomfortable.

These modern slay queens keep pushing dumb men to extremes just to get noticed.

Fukk you beardos!

1 Like

Re: Bearded Men Carry ‘More Germs Than Dogs’ ― Study by salam1(m): 8:35am On Apr 20, 2019
I dont keep bears but it depend on the individual, if u take care of it it won't smell or carry any bacteria. Men of old keep bears and live !longer than we that don't keep bears, I think its depend on how often we take care of it

1 Like

Re: Bearded Men Carry ‘More Germs Than Dogs’ ― Study by Nobody: 8:35am On Apr 20, 2019
emerged01:
I find this article very funny. So I should cut off my beard because of some dirty guys with dirty beards or some jealousy dudes with no beard. We all cant be woman.
grin
Re: Bearded Men Carry ‘More Germs Than Dogs’ ― Study by Banter1(m): 8:35am On Apr 20, 2019
Mtcheew
Re: Bearded Men Carry ‘More Germs Than Dogs’ ― Study by meobizy(f): 8:35am On Apr 20, 2019
Aldebaran:
Men’s beards carry more germs than dogs do in their fur, a study has found. Scientists looked at the levels of bacteria lurking in 18 men’s facial hair and 30 dogs from different breeds.

“The researchers found a significantly higher bacterial load in specimens taken from the men’s beards compared with the dogs’ fur,” Professor Andreas Gutzeit, of Switzerland’s Hirslanden Clinic, said.

The study was designed to find out if there was a risk of humans picking up a disease from dogs if they used the same MRI scanner as a vet, reports the Mail on Sunday. It found that all the man, aged from 18 to 76, had high microbial counts – while seven had bacteria which were hazardous to human health. Only 23 of the dogs had high microbial counts, with the rest being moderate.

When the MRI scanners were disinfected, researchers found higher levels of bugs after the men had used it. “On the basis of these findings, dogs can be considered as clean compared with bearded men,” said Dr Gutzeit. Still, men with beards were also found to be better boyfriends in a separate study – so you may have some weighing up to do, Metro.co.uk reported.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/04/revealed-bearded-men-carry-more-germs-than-dogs-―-study/amp/

Change that picture to bearded white men.
Black men bathe daily and are thus exempt from the study.

1 Like

Re: Bearded Men Carry ‘More Germs Than Dogs’ ― Study by hayatulimisticor(m): 8:36am On Apr 20, 2019
Haters are beardless.
I'm fucking sure
Re: Bearded Men Carry ‘More Germs Than Dogs’ ― Study by caesarsconcept(m): 8:36am On Apr 20, 2019
It’s clear that the professor ghats no beard
Re: Bearded Men Carry ‘More Germs Than Dogs’ ― Study by Nobody: 8:37am On Apr 20, 2019
So Sikh men are the dirtiest ey!
Re: Bearded Men Carry ‘More Germs Than Dogs’ ― Study by Nobody: 8:37am On Apr 20, 2019
InaNla:
Yes ooo. Including deadly virus!

undecided
Re: Bearded Men Carry ‘More Germs Than Dogs’ ― Study by Uyi168: 8:38am On Apr 20, 2019
Beardless dudes right now..

5 Likes

Re: Bearded Men Carry ‘More Germs Than Dogs’ ― Study by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 20, 2019
Madness Gang.

When a man dresses himself with sole aim of impressing women, he has attitudinal issues.

2 Likes

Re: Bearded Men Carry ‘More Germs Than Dogs’ ― Study by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 20, 2019
Neoteny:
Good

I hate these beard gangs

Not only do they look silly and unkempt and conceited, they're most definitely itchy and uncomfortable.

Fukk you beardos!

You can order for cream on jumia to help you grow some instead of consoling 'yasef' with this rant

1 Like

Re: Bearded Men Carry ‘More Germs Than Dogs’ ― Study by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 20, 2019
Neoteny:
Good

I hate these beard gangs

Fukk you beardos!

Ur fvcking opinion doesn't matter undecided
Re: Bearded Men Carry ‘More Germs Than Dogs’ ― Study by Kentuforchrist(m): 8:41am On Apr 20, 2019
Today is my birthday shower me love

7 Likes

Re: Bearded Men Carry ‘More Germs Than Dogs’ ― Study by Neoteny(m): 8:42am On Apr 20, 2019
Noel1:

Ur fvcking opinion doesn't matter undecided

And yours does?

Who and what are you? I've been here for ages, I've never smelled you before.

2 Likes

Re: Bearded Men Carry ‘More Germs Than Dogs’ ― Study by Neoteny(m): 8:43am On Apr 20, 2019
1stCitizen:

You can order for cream on jumia to help you grow some instead of consoling 'yasef' with this rant

Is that how you got yours, you dirty filthy bearded bastard?

1 Like

Re: Bearded Men Carry ‘More Germs Than Dogs’ ― Study by vickzdvipe(m): 8:47am On Apr 20, 2019
meobizy:
This bullshit study won't stop me from being a beard gang bloke.
I worked hard for my beard, bathe daily and groom it to perfection.
I know the sample was carried out using white men, those ones bathe only once a week or once a fortnight.
Your head dey there! Oyibo wey no dey bath nai dem wann carry make yardstick... Mtcheew!
Re: Bearded Men Carry ‘More Germs Than Dogs’ ― Study by Ahmeduana(m): 8:47am On Apr 20, 2019
dollytino4real:
my bishop oyedepo said"only fool's doubt proofs" some guys own dey smell like ekapi hair
But not as smelly like the odour gushing out from that place below grin

1 Like

Re: Bearded Men Carry ‘More Germs Than Dogs’ ― Study by Nobody: 8:48am On Apr 20, 2019
Neoteny:

And yours does?

Who and what are you? I've been here for ages, I've never smelled you before.

U couldn't coz I gat a life outside of Nairaland grin

1 Like

Re: Bearded Men Carry ‘More Germs Than Dogs’ ― Study by RexTramadol1: 8:48am On Apr 20, 2019
E do you like that prof. Iss nut ur beard bikonu
Re: Bearded Men Carry ‘More Germs Than Dogs’ ― Study by lomprico(m): 8:49am On Apr 20, 2019
DontBeStupid:
Follow follow no good o
Because some celebrities did it, everybody including "sufferheads" started growing beard.
Boys come dey find beard oil upandan.
How can u carry big "bia bia" and be trekking under sun? Some peeps actually look funny with it
... Another matter na d bumps, rough cheeks & chin when u eventually shave.
Las las "bia bia" no be asset...

Bumps? undecided
Re: Bearded Men Carry ‘More Germs Than Dogs’ ― Study by ehirosplusbiz(m): 8:50am On Apr 20, 2019
What about women hair that will stay up to a month without washing in the name of fixing or braiding.

1 Like

Re: Bearded Men Carry ‘More Germs Than Dogs’ ― Study by Nobody: 8:50am On Apr 20, 2019
The count of bacteria and fungi is women's hair/weavon/wig will be 1000x of those in men's beard.
Re: Bearded Men Carry ‘More Germs Than Dogs’ ― Study by NwaliE01: 8:51am On Apr 20, 2019
I beg you please!

3 Likes

Re: Bearded Men Carry ‘More Germs Than Dogs’ ― Study by WrathOfHadez(m): 8:51am On Apr 20, 2019
I wonder how much bacteria they found in human hair.

1 Like

Re: Bearded Men Carry ‘More Germs Than Dogs’ ― Study by Arizonaaddict1: 8:52am On Apr 20, 2019
dollytino4real:
my bishop oyedepo said"only fool's doubt proofs" some guys own dey smell like ekapi hair
u don use ur nose smell different type if beards aye eh to taa
Re: Bearded Men Carry ‘More Germs Than Dogs’ ― Study by faceland: 8:52am On Apr 20, 2019
This is not scientific. How can you judge all bearded men based on a study on 18 guys. 18 guys from where? Afghanistan? It could be 18 homeless men... Then what type of dogs? Is it street dogs or Obama's dogs?

What is the diffrence between beard and the hair on your head or eyebrows?
undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Confirms 3 More Coronavirus Deaths / 252 New COVID-19 Cases, 707 Discharged And 3 Deaths On August 25 - (5216 Tested) / How Can One Gain Weight Easily?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.