Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,725 members, 7,805,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

Bearded Men Carry ‘More Germs Than Dogs’ ― Study - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Bearded Men Carry ‘More Germs Than Dogs’ ― Study (27146 Views)

Strange Germs In My D**k / Men's Beards Carry More Bacteria Than Dogs, Study Suggests / 1 In 9 Men Carry This Deadly STD That Causes Cancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bearded Men Carry ‘More Germs Than Dogs’ ― Study by Nobody: 8:56am On Apr 20, 2019
faceland:
This is not scientific. How can you judge all bearded men based on a study on 18 guys. 18 guys from where? Afghanistan? It could be 18 homeless men... Then what type of dogs? Is it street dogs or Obama's dogs?

What is the diffrence between beard and the hair on your head or eyebrows?
undecided
That is the disadvantage of sample size
Re: Bearded Men Carry ‘More Germs Than Dogs’ ― Study by lomprico(m): 8:56am On Apr 20, 2019
Neoteny:
Good

I hate these beard gangs

Not only do they look silly and unkempt and conceited, they're most definitely itchy and uncomfortable.

These modern slay queens keep pushing dumb men to extremes just to get noticed.

Fukk you beardos!

We know you have tried everything possible to grow some but failed.

Re: Bearded Men Carry ‘More Germs Than Dogs’ ― Study by Nobody: 8:57am On Apr 20, 2019
After they gv head. Pussy juice to con add to d bacteria

2 Likes

Re: Bearded Men Carry ‘More Germs Than Dogs’ ― Study by Neoteny(m): 8:59am On Apr 20, 2019
Noel1:

U couldn't coz I gat a life outside of Nairaland grin

Even a maggot has life outside the septic tank. So? Still a maggot, as much as you're a tiny insignificant collection of matter trapped in a banal existence occupying valuable space and adding nothing to life. You're lower than a maggot because it has a purpose. What are you living for, you cretinous, sinewy piece of a diabetic horse's dung?

1 Like

Re: Bearded Men Carry ‘More Germs Than Dogs’ ― Study by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:01am On Apr 20, 2019
TheMainMan:
To think this is some ladies criteria for dating a guy undecided
Shows that they are very stupid sad
Re: Bearded Men Carry ‘More Germs Than Dogs’ ― Study by Nobody: 9:03am On Apr 20, 2019
You have not seen Nigerian dogs
Re: Bearded Men Carry ‘More Germs Than Dogs’ ― Study by Neoteny(m): 9:03am On Apr 20, 2019
lomprico:

We know you have tried everything possible to grow some but failed.

I didn't need to try, all I try is to trim the hedges and look respectable.

And why are you disrespecting your family members by posting their unclad pictures here?
Re: Bearded Men Carry ‘More Germs Than Dogs’ ― Study by InaNla(f): 9:03am On Apr 20, 2019
Noel1:

undecided

Feel like breaking Coconut On Your Head. Please, let me... grin
Re: Bearded Men Carry ‘More Germs Than Dogs’ ― Study by daroz(m): 9:03am On Apr 20, 2019
No wonder

Re: Bearded Men Carry ‘More Germs Than Dogs’ ― Study by Emyjeze(m): 9:04am On Apr 20, 2019
Na una naim no ooo #beardgang. Happy birthday to me and all celebrating today

1 Like

Re: Bearded Men Carry ‘More Germs Than Dogs’ ― Study by YoungAncient1: 9:04am On Apr 20, 2019
I laugh when i hear girls say,"beards make a man appear matured." They know nothing...

1 Like

Re: Bearded Men Carry ‘More Germs Than Dogs’ ― Study by Michaelisaacng(m): 9:04am On Apr 20, 2019
*WE HAVE 10 ACRES OF DRY LAND FOR SALE AT FOLU JUNCTION IBEJU-LEKKI*

_adjacent to La campaign tropicana Along the road_

PRICE PER PLOT: #1.5million naira

PRICE PER ACRE: #6million naira

*Title: Government Approved Registered Survey and Deed of Assignment*

*Size: 600sqm*

*PLEASE NOTE*
*❌No Survey fee:*
*❌No future Development fee*
*❌No allocation fee*
*❌No Omonile wahala*
*❌The land is Free from All forms of encumbrances*

*After payment you get this�*
*✔Registered Survey and Layout*
*✔Deed of assignment*
*✔Contract of sale (COS)*
*✔ payment receipt*

*ALLOCATION IS INSTANTLY*

For more information site inspection and plots purchase 08060606005

Re: Bearded Men Carry ‘More Germs Than Dogs’ ― Study by Daeylar(f): 9:05am On Apr 20, 2019
I have never liked beard gangs

1 Like

Re: Bearded Men Carry ‘More Germs Than Dogs’ ― Study by wink2015(m): 9:06am On Apr 20, 2019
bentwood85:
That is if they love sucking vãgįñå.....

The kind of bacteria wey some babes carry dey Waka about ehn....Dem go come dey beg person to suck their vägįńä

DO YOU MEAN THE USA STATES OF VIRGINIA? grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

The one in zi oza room?
Re: Bearded Men Carry ‘More Germs Than Dogs’ ― Study by faceland: 9:07am On Apr 20, 2019
asuustrike1:

That is the disadvantage of sample size

the article talks about bugs.... How many men has bugs on their face?

Aldebaran:

When the MRI scanners were disinfected, researchers found higher levels of bugs after the men had used it.

Haba!

1 Like

Re: Bearded Men Carry ‘More Germs Than Dogs’ ― Study by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 20, 2019
Neoteny:

Even a maggot has life outside the septic tank. So? Still a maggot, as much as you're a tiny insignificant collection of matter trapped in a banal existence occupying valuable space and adding nothing to life. You're lower than a maggot because it has a purpose. What are you living for, you cretinous, sinewy piece of a diabetic horse's dung?

Wheeew! grin

U this asinine cerebric Lilliputian want this stuff real bad.

U gat a pinch 4 game of words, u gatz find me here shitting real hard on that dirty amorphous brown noodic matter u gatz 4 a brain.

Bring da game on motherfucker and I promise to force da shi.t down ur halitosic bucca cavity grin grin grin
Re: Bearded Men Carry ‘More Germs Than Dogs’ ― Study by omenkaLives(m): 9:15am On Apr 20, 2019
justdogitto:
I hope our own local bingo is not part of the research
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Savage! grin

1 Like

Re: Bearded Men Carry ‘More Germs Than Dogs’ ― Study by owoshuyi(m): 9:18am On Apr 20, 2019
But guys with beards bath their bodies and in the process wash their beards everyday, while dogs don't bath. So how?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bearded Men Carry ‘More Germs Than Dogs’ ― Study by Neoteny(m): 9:18am On Apr 20, 2019
Noel1:

Wheeew! grin

I wana let go - but u this asinine cerebric Lilliputian want this stuff real bad.

U gat a pinch 4 game of words, u gatz find me here shitting real hard on that dirty amorphous brown noodic matter u gatz 4 a brain.

Bring da game on motherfucker and I promise to force da shit down ur halitosic cavity.

Not only are you so risibly inadequate, you're uncreative and boring to boot.

This disjointed string of random words only qualifies as you pulling stuff out of your hemorrhoids-infested ass to sound clever....but I've already made you out as an unrepentant donkey so...

Try harder, kiddo. You're in the big league now way over your head.

1 Like

Re: Bearded Men Carry ‘More Germs Than Dogs’ ― Study by SilasNwude: 9:22am On Apr 20, 2019
[s]
omenkaLives:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Savage! grin
[/s]
wink
Re: Bearded Men Carry ‘More Germs Than Dogs’ ― Study by kamez(m): 9:24am On Apr 20, 2019
white guys that take their bath once every 3 days...

I keep my beards neat... same way i take care if my entire body...

though I'm not a fan of thick beards like the ones shown in those pictures.
Re: Bearded Men Carry ‘More Germs Than Dogs’ ― Study by Nobody: 9:24am On Apr 20, 2019
czarina:
Haba na, who am I to curve Oga nofavorss himself? I sware, can't afford to cause him pains cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy stop it! I’m laughing crazy
Re: Bearded Men Carry ‘More Germs Than Dogs’ ― Study by Chinny024(f): 9:25am On Apr 20, 2019
Hmmmmm... grin
Re: Bearded Men Carry ‘More Germs Than Dogs’ ― Study by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 20, 2019
Neoteny:

I've already made you out as an unrepentant donkey so...

Try harder, kiddo. You're in the big league now way over your head.

The donkey right now is gon be right there on d field working her arse off 4 her day meal.

But u roosic fool undecided

U just tipped d world u spend all day here on Nairaland wasting away d tiny remnant of ur already useless life grin

Dumbey, respect donkeys. They are smarter than u
Re: Bearded Men Carry ‘More Germs Than Dogs’ ― Study by lomprico(m): 9:34am On Apr 20, 2019
Neoteny:

I didn't need to try, all I try is to trim the hedges and look respectable.

And why are you disrespecting your family members by posting their unclad pictures here?

U mean u trim ur bottle smooth face? grin

Pls tell us what u trim on it?
Re: Bearded Men Carry ‘More Germs Than Dogs’ ― Study by lomprico(m): 9:38am On Apr 20, 2019
owoshuyi:
But guys with beards bath their bodies and in the process wash their beards everyday, while dogs don't bath. So how?

You dey mind the idiots?

1 Like

Re: Bearded Men Carry ‘More Germs Than Dogs’ ― Study by trapQ: 9:44am On Apr 20, 2019
Did you see anything relating to vagina in the op or are you just a natural pervert?
bentwood85:
That is if they love sucking vãgįñå.....

The kind of bacteria wey some babes carry dey Waka about ehn....Dem go come dey beg person to suck their vägįńä
Re: Bearded Men Carry ‘More Germs Than Dogs’ ― Study by trapQ: 9:45am On Apr 20, 2019
Consolation.
ricon:
I'm sure this man doesn't know how some people worship this beard jealousy.

If you see how much I spend taking care of mine, this so-called scientist will have a rethink.

Probably this research is meant for the dirty niggas.
Re: Bearded Men Carry ‘More Germs Than Dogs’ ― Study by Reeb2244: 9:45am On Apr 20, 2019
Lies. Only if you don't bath morning and night.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bearded Men Carry ‘More Germs Than Dogs’ ― Study by berbs: 9:46am On Apr 20, 2019
Meaning they don't get to wash their beard, Huh
Re: Bearded Men Carry ‘More Germs Than Dogs’ ― Study by encryptjay(m): 9:47am On Apr 20, 2019
Bla di blah...
Re: Bearded Men Carry ‘More Germs Than Dogs’ ― Study by bentwood85(m): 9:55am On Apr 20, 2019
wink2015:

DO YOU MEAN THE USA STATES OF VIRGINIA? grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

The one in zi oza room?
yep

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello Inspects Reference Hospital Project In Kogi (Pictures) / Lagos Confirms 3 More Coronavirus Deaths / 252 New COVID-19 Cases, 707 Discharged And 3 Deaths On August 25 - (5216 Tested)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.