Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,983 members, 7,799,352 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:31 PM

How I Make Money With Jumia Affiliate Program - The Strategies I Implement - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How I Make Money With Jumia Affiliate Program - The Strategies I Implement (418 Views)

Lagos Workers Get 20% Salary Increase, LASG To Implement From January 2023 / How I Make Money From Youtube - The Strategies I Implement / How To Make Money With Jumia Affiliate Program - Complete Guide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Make Money With Jumia Affiliate Program - The Strategies I Implement by Sirumosam: 9:18pm On Apr 19, 2019
Jumia is an online marketplace that advertises millions of products ranging from electronics to fashion. Games & consoles, laptops and latest phones among others are also available at their online store.

JUMIA, Nigeria’s leading shopping destination and one of our leading revenue sources, offers the best affiliate program in Nigeria and many other African countries. The Jumia Affiliate Program allows you to share offers on Jumia with your friends and fans and if they buy, you earn a commission.

The Jumia affiliate Program is a pay per sale (PPS) program that pays affiliates for referring sales or customers to Jumia. If a customer referred to Jumia purchases a product within 30days after clicking on an affiliate’s link, the affiliate will get a percentage of the sale price as commission.

Do you want to make money online selling products or referring people to buy them online? If yes, then Jumia affiliate program is definitely one of the best platforms to utilize and achieve this goal.

How... See more details here ==>>>https://www.mmoinstitute.com/2019/04/18/make-money-with-jumia-affiliate-program/

(1) (Reply)

FREE Data Analytics Training In Port Harcourt / 12 Questions To Ask Your Students On The First Day Of School / Skills Acquisition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.