Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,792 members, 7,802,517 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

Nigerian man kicked out of the plane in UK for being to rude to the cabin crew - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian man kicked out of the plane in UK for being to rude to the cabin crew (34763 Views)

An All-Female Pilot Crew Crashed The U.S Navy Spy Plane In The Sea (Photos) / DJ Soda Kicked Out Of U.S Airplane For Wearing "Offensive" Pants (Photos) / Ten Things You Should Be Aware Of Before Boarding A Plane In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian man kicked out of the plane in UK for being to rude to the cabin crew by planetx: 1:27pm On Apr 20, 2019
gypsey:
See Contradiction, grin Were did you get the fact that a white person grins or smiles at one deosn't mean they are respectful of one? how else would you want them to respect you? leak your ass?

You are no different from the people you criticise of condenming, by making such sweeping claims. they don't owe you Any smiles or grins, they don't even have to grin at or respect you.

There is no way they d have kicked him off if he hadn't done what they said he did. he wasn't the only African, Black or Nigerian on board that flight, why would they just pick on him Alone?
Says the coon married to an obese oyinbo, of course they will never do wrong in your eyes.
Re: Nigerian man kicked out of the plane in UK for being to rude to the cabin crew by Nobody: 1:46pm On Apr 20, 2019
trapQ:
He thinks the air hostess is his wife that he can treat like a doormat.
Exactly. If he can treat another woman like this in public, just imagine how he treats his wife at home.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian man kicked out of the plane in UK for being to rude to the cabin crew by AgreatMan: 1:52pm On Apr 20, 2019
Antichristus:
Nigerians are daft. This case exemplifies it. Without knowing the full details of the matter, see how Nigerians are condemning one of their own. “When you deny generations of people sound education, they become monumentally incapable of thinking rationally and critically.”

In work or professional context, the fact that a white person grins at, and are courteous to, you doesn’t mean they’re smiling at, or respectful of, you. For anyone to meaningfully comment on this matter, we need the full picture.

As in, our people too dey mumu for oyinbo. They didn't even know d bone of contention but they busy blaming their fellow blackman.

Those Air hostesses wear d fakest smile ever, most of them probably hate their shifts. I don't trust anything about them.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian man kicked out of the plane in UK for being to rude to the cabin crew by AgreatMan: 1:55pm On Apr 20, 2019
Vellichor:
Exactly. If he can treat another woman like this in public, just imagine how he treats his wife at home.

What caused d issue between d both of them? U have no answer to that question yet u have already concluded he is a wife beater.
Re: Nigerian man kicked out of the plane in UK for being to rude to the cabin crew by lepasharon(f): 1:57pm On Apr 20, 2019
StaffofOrayan:
Typical chest beating black man
When police arrives he shallows his words

I really cannot stand Nigerians ooo

Too big egos

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian man kicked out of the plane in UK for being to rude to the cabin crew by lepasharon(f): 2:07pm On Apr 20, 2019
Kenmatt:
Nigerians are too arogant. Just a token in their account , they feel as if they own the world.

Imagine entering any Bank or Eatery, you will see Nigerians posing, waiting for the man on uniform to open the door for them and greet them "welcome to this Bank".

I once entered a particular Eatery with a senior friend who came from Germany, as we finished eating, this my senior friend carried the tray, the plates and empty bottle of water and soft we drank, it seemed strange, I hurriedly did the same too so that it would seem uniform, he had to dispose them properly and returned them adequately too.

I haven't noticed a difference, the poor ones are arrogant too
Re: Nigerian man kicked out of the plane in UK for being to rude to the cabin crew by AgreatMan: 2:09pm On Apr 20, 2019
vioment
deltateam
breadtom
trapQ
Jarus
EVILFOREST
Kenmatt
samsard
TOPCRUISE
Majid1990
ikezuora4689
Ubdavis
Jaypop22
superior1

See how u people r busy displaying your low self-esteem because d matter involves an Oyinbo.

None of you know what caused d disagreement, yet u already blame d dude.

I don't know which is more fake between an air hostess' smile and a IndecentStar's moan, yet u will sell-out your fellow black man because of skin color.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian man kicked out of the plane in UK for being to rude to the cabin crew by lepasharon(f): 2:19pm On Apr 20, 2019
kenechi072:
Honestly the black man has serious issues. I worked briefly at an organization stationed at the airport and I really had a very bad impression of Nigerians. because they are paying how much to fly they start making noise and being very disrespectful. no regard for airport staff or anyone simply because their bush brains seem to believe it's a big deal to travel out. the whites should keep disgracing and humbling these idiots. Typical bush mentality. yes I know that some whites are racists, but believe me, I observed that whites are generally more polite than blacks. they are not unruly or proud. Black man had few millions and he becomes very arrogant and unruly, cannot even clean his butt. White man who is far richer still does his laundry and cleans his dishes. I learnt so much about Nigerians during that short stint at the airport and I am very disgusted by alot of them. I also observed that a white person always greets or says hello when they arrive or when they approach your desk to make enquiries. But black ppl will never greet, they are waiting for you to greet them simply because they are flying out or arriving

I agree with your post but don't be naive and think being able to travel shows wealth...lol That's too simple

1 Like

Re: Nigerian man kicked out of the plane in UK for being to rude to the cabin crew by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 20, 2019
NairaMedia:
Good grin

Very good. That is how they scream and shout over trivial issues abroad thinking they still in Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian man kicked out of the plane in UK for being to rude to the cabin crew by samsard(m): 2:46pm On Apr 20, 2019
AgreatMan:
vioment
deltateam
breadtom
trapQ
Jarus
EVILFOREST
Kenmatt
samsard
TOPCRUISE
Majid1990
ikezuora4689
Ubdavis
Jaypop22
superior1

See how u people r busy displaying your low self-esteem because d matter involves an Oyinbo.

None of you know what caused d disagreement, yet u already blame d dude.

I don't know which is more fake between an air hostess' smile and a IndecentStar's moan, yet u will sell-out your fellow black man because of skin color.

Who da f*ck mentioned skin colors? Have you ever been at forefront of providing service to our people?

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian man kicked out of the plane in UK for being to rude to the cabin crew by Emycord: 2:52pm On Apr 20, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
His tribe wasn't stated so what are you both on about
na them plenty pass for uk so i do not see his point
Re: Nigerian man kicked out of the plane in UK for being to rude to the cabin crew by Mizwisdom(f): 2:58pm On Apr 20, 2019
They will be making mouth with foreign passport in Nigeria but when they land their adopted country they become second class citizens, humble & obedient grin
Re: Nigerian man kicked out of the plane in UK for being to rude to the cabin crew by pweetychyka(f): 3:11pm On Apr 20, 2019
serves him right... being a cabin crew doesn't make such person a slave.

punishment to a disruptive passenger! If only he knows the primary duty of a cabin crew onboard is not for inflight service but for safety...
Re: Nigerian man kicked out of the plane in UK for being to rude to the cabin crew by Isoduwa(m): 3:29pm On Apr 20, 2019
dedolampy:

if they had fake documents they wouldn't even be on dat plane. UK is not Nigeria

Forget That level guy, men dey pass there goofy �
Re: Nigerian man kicked out of the plane in UK for being to rude to the cabin crew by Veridicus: 4:35pm On Apr 20, 2019
dedolampy:
see how the rest of dem black folks where minding their business..
its obvious the guy was really at fault cos black people are not dat cool when one of theirs is being harassed.

Not true. Nigerians are the ones that mostly stand up for other blacks in trouble in the West. None Nigerian blacks are generally like the ones on this thread that always seems to automatically see Nigerians as wrong, while whites are always seen as right. In the West, blacks generally act cowardly or show signs of having been tamed by Whites.Blacks will not support one another against Asians, whites or the establishment. They will not do so in the work place, Housing, Emigration, streets or anywhere but Nigerians will often try to support other blacks in such situations. In doing so Nigerians often lose their jobs, are reported to authorities by the very blacks they are trying to back up etc. Nigerians have not been tamed yet, which is why there is concerted efforts online to demonise them.

If you are Nigerian allays ponder why something as technologically advanced as internet is rapidly reaching all Nigerians (it is pushed hard on the population) but common electricity is almost as moribund today as it was decades ago.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian man kicked out of the plane in UK for being to rude to the cabin crew by Legendguru: 5:35pm On Apr 20, 2019
and other blacks were looking.at them.and.kept mute without a word
Re: Nigerian man kicked out of the plane in UK for being to rude to the cabin crew by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 20, 2019
The news breaker should have also given us the man's side of the story so we can judge accurately.
Re: Nigerian man kicked out of the plane in UK for being to rude to the cabin crew by smeag0l(m): 6:12pm On Apr 20, 2019
Pilots often do this because they think one must be mentally imbalanced to shout at or threaten hostesses. This is because they're are taught to be extremely nice as part of their job.
kennygee:
A friend gisted me a similar story in Nigeria.

This man traveling with his wife to Lagos on a flight became really rude to one of the hostess's, even threatened to slap her before take off. The captain asked him to alight the flight sharply as he would not be going with them to Lagos.

Oga and him wife come down o. Wasted flight ticket.
Re: Nigerian man kicked out of the plane in UK for being to rude to the cabin crew by charlsecy(m): 8:01pm On Apr 20, 2019
kennygee:
....Oga and him wife come down o. Wasted flight ticket.
You mean they would just lose the money spent to acquire tickets?
Re: Nigerian man kicked out of the plane in UK for being to rude to the cabin crew by Yemi1987(m): 10:01pm On Apr 20, 2019
Can you see this stupid guy denting our country name...anyways 9ija is a shithole country
Re: Nigerian man kicked out of the plane in UK for being to rude to the cabin crew by Ugosample(m): 12:16am On Apr 21, 2019
Kenmatt:
Nigerians are too arogant. Just a token in their account , they feel as if they own the world.

Imagine entering any Bank or Eatery, you will see Nigerians posing, waiting for the man on uniform to open the door for them and greet them "welcome to this Bank".

I once entered a particular Eatery with a senior friend who came from Germany, as we finished eating, this my senior friend carried the tray, the plates and empty bottle of water and soft we drank, it seemed strange, I hurriedly did the same too so that it would seem uniform, he had to dispose them properly and returned them adequately too.

you have saud it all.

black man has a DEEP SENSE of inferiority complex

But they mssk it with their assurance and "big man" behaviour
Re: Nigerian man kicked out of the plane in UK for being to rude to the cabin crew by Ugosample(m): 12:18am On Apr 21, 2019
kenechi072:
Honestly the black man has serious issues. I worked briefly at an organization stationed at the airport and I really had a very bad impression of Nigerians. because they are paying how much to fly they start making noise and being very disrespectful. no regard for airport staff or anyone simply because their bush brains seem to believe it's a big deal to travel out. the whites should keep disgracing and humbling these idiots. Typical bush mentality. yes I know that some whites are racists, but believe me, I observed that whites are generally more polite than blacks. they are not unruly or proud. Black man had few millions and he becomes very arrogant and unruly, cannot even clean his butt. White man who is far richer still does his laundry and cleans his dishes. I learnt so much about Nigerians during that short stint at the airport and I am very disgusted by alot of them. I also observed that a white person always greets or says hello when they arrive or when they approach your desk to make enquiries. But black ppl will never greet, they are waiting for you to greet them simply because they are flying out or arriving

you have saud it all

empty barrels making noise and distorting the peace
Re: Nigerian man kicked out of the plane in UK for being to rude to the cabin crew by Ugosample(m): 12:21am On Apr 21, 2019
Antichristus:
Nigerians are daft. This case exemplifies it. Without knowing the full details of the matter, see how Nigerians are condemning one of their own. “When you deny generations of people sound education, they become monumentally incapable of thinking rationally and critically.”

In work or professional context, the fact that a white person grins at, and are courteous to, you doesn’t mean they’re smiling at, or respectful of, you. For anyone to meaningfully comment on this matter, we need the full picture.

oga

I fly with black folks (Nigerians) from time to time

we see and know how these fvckers behave
There is nothing to hide or deny
except you are not a frequent traveller yourself

Nigerians need to br taught manners
Re: Nigerian man kicked out of the plane in UK for being to rude to the cabin crew by Ugosample(m): 12:22am On Apr 21, 2019
planetx:
Don't mind this low self esteem idiots, they don't know the full story but they are cursing themselves already. Oyinbo can never do wrong in their eyes, they will make good slaves picking cotton or cutting sugarcane if slavery ever come back.

look at this one undecided
Re: Nigerian man kicked out of the plane in UK for being to rude to the cabin crew by Ugosample(m): 12:22am On Apr 21, 2019
Originalsly:
Awww!.....just anxiety... the man just could t wait a bit longer to get into Naija airspace to start shouting and being rude once again....with no consequences. Man must flex his ego.

don't mind him
Re: Nigerian man kicked out of the plane in UK for being to rude to the cabin crew by Antichristus: 1:46am On Apr 21, 2019
Ugosample:

oga

I fly with black folks (Nigerians) from time to time

we see and know how these fvckers behave
There is nothing to hide or deny
except you are not a frequent traveller yourself

Nigerians need to br taught manners

I really don’t care about your air mileage. It is daft to pass judgement on issues without knowing the full details.
Re: Nigerian man kicked out of the plane in UK for being to rude to the cabin crew by Antichristus: 1:56am On Apr 21, 2019
gypsey:
See Contradiction, grin Were did you get the fact that a white person grins or smiles at one deosn't mean they are respectful of one? how else would you want them to respect you? leak your ass?

You are no different from the people you criticise of condenming, by making such sweeping claims. they don't owe you Any smiles or grins, they don't even have to grin at or respect you.

There is no way they d have kicked him off if he hadn't done what they said he did. he wasn't the only African, Black or Nigerian on board that flight, why would they just pick on him Alone?

Not only is your written English terrible, you lack an acute understanding of the people in question whilst your logic is fundamentally flawed. Return to school (online MOOCs should suffice) and fix yourself grammatically, anthropologically, and logically.
Re: Nigerian man kicked out of the plane in UK for being to rude to the cabin crew by Ugosample(m): 2:13am On Apr 21, 2019
Antichristus:

I really don’t care about your air mileage. It is daft to pass judgement on issues without knowing the full details.

Okay....

Let's assume we don't know for sure whether he is a Nigerian

you mean to say, that you don't know; or have never experienced how rude, uncouth and loud mouthed many many Nigerians are?

there is NO smoke w/o fire
Re: Nigerian man kicked out of the plane in UK for being to rude to the cabin crew by Nobody: 9:18am On Apr 21, 2019
Antichristus:

Not only is your written English terrible, you lack an acute understanding of the people in question whilst your logic is fundamentally flawed. Return to school (online MOOCs should suffice) and fix yourself grammatically, anthropologically, and logically.
I wasn't seeking for An Approval from your tiny brain when i made my comments, If you didn't Agree with my comments all you had to do was Ignore or slit your wrists and saved yourself from all the heartaches. grin it's simple..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Nigerians Prefer To Live Abroad / Emdee Tiamiyu Apologises Over Comment On BBC Interview / Makurdi - Lafia Road Collapses (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.