Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

Lecturer Stands On A Table To Invigilate During Exam In A Private University - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lecturer Stands On A Table To Invigilate During Exam In A Private University (43570 Views)

University Of Calabar Lecturer Carries His Student's Baby During Exam / Indian Students Wear Boxes On Their Heads During Exam To Prevent Cheating / Cows Storm University Of Jos During Exam Period (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lecturer Stands On A Table To Invigilate During Exam In A Private University by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 20, 2019
iceboy4752:
Then how the heck was he snapped without even noticing? I thought phones aren't allowed in examination halls.
Am sure it is one of the students that did it probably from the 2nd front row
Re: Lecturer Stands On A Table To Invigilate During Exam In A Private University by Nobody: 9:51am On Apr 20, 2019
Kweensavvy:
I'd like to believe it was a fellow lecturer that snapped him with a smart phone in the exam hall. Otherwise, he is just a dumb over sabi.
Someone said spy camera

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Stands On A Table To Invigilate During Exam In A Private University by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 20, 2019
BrokenCock:
In exam halls, the best place to do ur expo is at the first row. The invigilators always ignore that first row, those wey go Federal Schools know wassup
Not just federal university even state inclusive

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Stands On A Table To Invigilate During Exam In A Private University by EmekaBlue(m): 10:03am On Apr 20, 2019
Y is that guy looking back

omo see blockage grin
Re: Lecturer Stands On A Table To Invigilate During Exam In A Private University by msughdoo: 10:03am On Apr 20, 2019
If the lecturer looks properly, he will see things like these
Re: Lecturer Stands On A Table To Invigilate During Exam In A Private University by EmekaBlue(m): 10:05am On Apr 20, 2019
mamatwiny:
This one is even small, one of our lecturers then used invigilate us from the first floor while we write exam on the ground floor. He will see all malpractice, then when he comes down, he will head straight to the ppl he caught one after the other . Then, it seemed he was using jazz to catch ppl till we now discovered his tactics.
cheesy r u talking of workshop building at FUTO bcoz thats what exactly goes on bck in my uni days
Re: Lecturer Stands On A Table To Invigilate During Exam In A Private University by Akolawole(m): 10:14am On Apr 20, 2019
Back in the days, I knew a particular lecturer who used to do that. He was a former student of the school, sent abroad by the school and employed by the same institution. His loyalty is 150%.

There’s no substitute to hardworking.
Re: Lecturer Stands On A Table To Invigilate During Exam In A Private University by eazriel09: 10:16am On Apr 20, 2019
Upon say him stand face front person still use phone snap am from front view, that person don tire to dey use Google
Re: Lecturer Stands On A Table To Invigilate During Exam In A Private University by Engine005(m): 10:44am On Apr 20, 2019
This can only happen in Nigeria. And they still used the front camera of a smartphone to capture him.

Didinrin ni man yen.
If you agree, hit like
Re: Lecturer Stands On A Table To Invigilate During Exam In A Private University by enemyofprogress: 10:45am On Apr 20, 2019
Na over sabi go kill am
Re: Lecturer Stands On A Table To Invigilate During Exam In A Private University by Austineva(m): 10:58am On Apr 20, 2019
Easier way to catch d copier and d copee! Aru mee!
Re: Lecturer Stands On A Table To Invigilate During Exam In A Private University by Mcanie: 11:11am On Apr 20, 2019
If you see the guy with his hand between his legs and left leg raised and possibly know he looks and act like someone who is a pro. Click like. If you disagree click share. Shukuli expatriate! If you know you know.
Re: Lecturer Stands On A Table To Invigilate During Exam In A Private University by BrokenCock: 11:12am On Apr 20, 2019
asuustrike1:

Not just federal university even state inclusive
chai! True bro
Re: Lecturer Stands On A Table To Invigilate During Exam In A Private University by Amanda4life: 11:31am On Apr 20, 2019
If i write it on my laps he will never catch me. Or beside the hem of my shirt or skirt.
Re: Lecturer Stands On A Table To Invigilate During Exam In A Private University by Amanda4life: 11:34am On Apr 20, 2019
Austineva:
Easier way to catch d copier and d copee! Aru mee!

U cannot catch a copier whose head is at angle 90 while eyes angle is at 180�

Ah ah ah
Re: Lecturer Stands On A Table To Invigilate During Exam In A Private University by Fsharp54(m): 11:36am On Apr 20, 2019
Vicdayz:
@Gistvic.com

A Male Lecturer in a viral photo was seen standing on a table to invigilate during an exam in a private university. Gistvic Reports.

The name of the University was not specified. The lecturer believes this would stop cheating by the students during the exam.

SEE MORE PHOTOS:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/04/male-lecturer-stands-on-table-to.html
lol..... The law of recognition in place. it takes a goat to know a goat.
The man too go be bad photocopier
Re: Lecturer Stands On A Table To Invigilate During Exam In A Private University by Hushy2019: 12:22pm On Apr 20, 2019
IMASTEX:

Story, And a student snapped him with his phone! grin
ewo
Re: Lecturer Stands On A Table To Invigilate During Exam In A Private University by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 20, 2019
hahaha, those student wey sit for front sit go dey happy die cuz macro sheet stuff go dey on point.
Re: Lecturer Stands On A Table To Invigilate During Exam In A Private University by IMASTEX: 12:59pm On Apr 20, 2019
Hushy2019:
ewo
Lol
Re: Lecturer Stands On A Table To Invigilate During Exam In A Private University by iceboy4752(m): 1:18pm On Apr 20, 2019
asuustrike1:

Am sure it is one of the students that did it probably from the 2nd front row

Then his standing on the desk to vigilate was for nothing.

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Stands On A Table To Invigilate During Exam In A Private University by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 20, 2019
iceboy4752:

Then his standing on the desk to vigilate was for nothing.
Yes. A CCTV camera would have saved him all the stress
Re: Lecturer Stands On A Table To Invigilate During Exam In A Private University by Pat081: 1:41pm On Apr 20, 2019
That will not stop some students , if he like he can go on top of roof they will still do it
Re: Lecturer Stands On A Table To Invigilate During Exam In A Private University by Ayobami7(m): 1:45pm On Apr 20, 2019
lol
Re: Lecturer Stands On A Table To Invigilate During Exam In A Private University by Pat081: 1:45pm On Apr 20, 2019
That will not stop some students , if he like he can go on top of roof they will still do it he can never be wise then some of them
Re: Lecturer Stands On A Table To Invigilate During Exam In A Private University by TemmyT002(m): 2:24pm On Apr 20, 2019
Who snap am?
The students must be notorious for cheating.
Re: Lecturer Stands On A Table To Invigilate During Exam In A Private University by greypencils: 2:55pm On Apr 20, 2019
I have not yet seen the end of silly people in Nigeria?
Re: Lecturer Stands On A Table To Invigilate During Exam In A Private University by timothydare(m): 3:16pm On Apr 20, 2019
iceboy4752:
Then how the heck was he snapped without even noticing? I thought phones aren't allowed in examination halls.

them use front camera snap the man and he didn't even notice it.
Re: Lecturer Stands On A Table To Invigilate During Exam In A Private University by Victoria25(f): 5:23pm On Apr 20, 2019
Exactly what my lecturer did when i was in 300level
Was so funny that day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Usman Dalhatu: ABU Student Built Solar-Powered Cooker With TV, Gets $10000 Grant / 'Fall Down & Die Dance' Challenge Hits UNIBEN ATM And UNIZIK Lecture Hall (video / When You Finish A Test That The Other Classes Haven't Taken Yet (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.