Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,382 members, 7,781,075 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:27 AM

Ministry Of Foreign Affairs - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ministry Of Foreign Affairs (2289 Views)

Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... / Foreign Affairs Ministry Recruitment Via Federal Civil Service Commission / Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs - Lots Of Vacancies (closing 1st Sept) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ministry Of Foreign Affairs by prinsaysk: 8:44am On Sep 16, 2010
smiley sad
Re: Ministry Of Foreign Affairs by EFFRAKATA: 9:51am On Sep 16, 2010
Did you inform the house when applying for the said vacancy?
Go back to the ministry for your quest.
Damn You!
Re: Ministry Of Foreign Affairs by Uzumma(f): 11:50am On Sep 16, 2010
Is the recruitment still on?
How did u apply?
Re: Ministry Of Foreign Affairs by prinsaysk: 2:02pm On Sep 16, 2010
EFFRAKATA:

Damn You!
calm down go and apply at civil service commission, and be nice to people God might see that and reward you with something good.
Re: Ministry Of Foreign Affairs by adielechid(m): 2:20pm On Sep 16, 2010
Hello Effrakata,
That was too hash a statement from you. That you did not see the opening when it was advertised should not make you to start cursing the poster.
Meanwhile it is not a must that you will comment on his post.
Lets learn to be civil. Thanks.
Re: Ministry Of Foreign Affairs by prinsaysk: 3:44pm On Sep 16, 2010
Uzumma:

grin
cry
Re: Ministry Of Foreign Affairs by prinsaysk: 3:49pm On Sep 16, 2010
EFFRAKATA:

Damn You!
shocked angry
Re: Ministry Of Foreign Affairs by Batunce: 9:27pm On Sep 16, 2010
Re: Ministry Of Foreign Affairs by Relixy2k: 1:37pm On Sep 17, 2010
Pls where is d address of d commision in lagos/site and what are requirements.Thanks and God bless as u reply.
Re: Ministry Of Foreign Affairs by chamber2(m): 3:34pm On Sep 17, 2010
@prinsays k

Can i submit in any of their offices in other states?

tanx man
Re: Ministry Of Foreign Affairs by prinsaysk: 11:12pm On Sep 18, 2010
Relixy2k:

Pls where is d address of d commision in lagos/site and what are requirements.Thanks and God bless as u reply.
sorry i dont know their office in lagos, i live in abuja so thats where i applied.
Re: Ministry Of Foreign Affairs by prinsaysk: 11:23pm On Sep 18, 2010
chamber2:

@prinsays k

Can i submit in any of their offices in other states?

tanx man
if they have offices in the states why not but i doubt, i think its only in abuja (i stand corrected) i think the state offices are state civil service commision not federal,maybe any time you come to abuja, i think they collect two copies of all documents,cv and passports.

(1) (Reply)

Opportunity For Undergraduate- Bank Of America Merrill Lynch Live In Nigeria / FREE INFO: Simple Way To Work From Home Without Start-up Capital / DGS LIMITED INTERVIEW Tomoro!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.