Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

Need House To Rent, Whether A Flat,ensuit, Self Contain Etc In Lagos State Only. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Need House To Rent, Whether A Flat,ensuit, Self Contain Etc In Lagos State Only. (1348 Views)

To Let: 2bedroom Flat Ensuit At Sangotedo Ajah - 500K / Three Bed Flat Ensuit For 500k In Surulere / 4bedroom Flat Ensuit ,a Mini Flat And A Room Self Contain. C Of O #25m Asking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need House To Rent, Whether A Flat,ensuit, Self Contain Etc In Lagos State Only. by iammarvellux(m): 9:25am On Apr 20, 2019
Good day all,

In as much as we preach Buying your own Land and Building your own House, we understand that the average man on the street of Lagos is still looking for where to lay his Head first and continue with his daily activities and pursuit of happiness.

Solving the Housing deficit in Lagos state alone its a whole lot of hard work, Time and money.

So if you are reading this and you or your family or friends are in dare need of an apartment at an affordable rate whether ;

A Room self contain,
Rooms Ensuit ,
Flat mates,
2 bedroom flat
3 bedroom flat
Etc

AREAS

Surulere
Gbagada
Isolo
Onipanu
Teddy
Orile,
And the list continues..
Just name it, we have you COVERED.

And you stay in Lagos state, pls call 08038781738 or 08183366318

We will give you an impeccable service, call us NOW.

Also you can hit the chat link BELOW on my signature for quick response.

1 Like

Re: Need House To Rent, Whether A Flat,ensuit, Self Contain Etc In Lagos State Only. by iammarvellux(m): 1:40pm On Apr 20, 2019
Am only a call away...

CALL 08038781738 or 08183366318 NOW,

FOR quick response hit the chat link on my signature.
Re: Need House To Rent, Whether A Flat,ensuit, Self Contain Etc In Lagos State Only. by don4real18(m): 9:00pm On Apr 20, 2019
iammarvellux:
Good day all,

In as much as we preach Buying your own Land and Building your own House, we understand that the average man on the street of Lagos is still looking for where to lay his Head first and continue with his daily activities and pursuit of happiness.

Solving the Housing deficit in Lagos state alone its a whole lot of hard work, Time and money.

So if you are reading this and you or your family or friends are in dare need of an apartment at an affordable rate whether ;

A Room self contain,
Rooms Ensuit ,
Flat mates,
2 bedroom flat
3 bedroom flat
Etc

AREAS

Surulere
Gbagada
Isolo
Onipanu
Teddy
Orile,
And the list continues..

How much is the mini-flat around Onipanu and Orile?
Re: Need House To Rent, Whether A Flat,ensuit, Self Contain Etc In Lagos State Only. by Flocky: 10:17pm On Apr 20, 2019
I am urgently looking for a good self contain apartment somewhere.

Location: Mushin and environs (Isolo, Lawanson, Oke Afa, etc)

Total budget: 160k
Re: Need House To Rent, Whether A Flat,ensuit, Self Contain Etc In Lagos State Only. by iammarvellux(m): 1:59am On Apr 21, 2019
don4real18:

How much is the mini-flat around Onipanu and Orile?
Thanks for your interest Sir, Good morning.
Pls hit the chat link below on my signature lets chat privately.
Re: Need House To Rent, Whether A Flat,ensuit, Self Contain Etc In Lagos State Only. by iammarvellux(m): 2:01am On Apr 21, 2019
Flocky:
I am urgently looking for a good self contain apartment somewhere.

Location: Mushin and environs (Isolo, Lawanson, Oke Afa, etc)

Total budget: 160k
Good morning sir, Thanks for your interest, pls hit the chat link below on my signature lets chat privately.
Re: Need House To Rent, Whether A Flat,ensuit, Self Contain Etc In Lagos State Only. by iammarvellux(m): 1:34pm On Apr 22, 2019
Good day all,

A Room self contain,
Rooms Ensuit ,
Flat mates,
2 bedroom flat
3 bedroom flat
Etc

AREAS

Surulere
Gbagada
Isolo
Onipanu
Teddy
Orile,
And the list continues..

Re: Need House To Rent, Whether A Flat,ensuit, Self Contain Etc In Lagos State Only. by iammarvellux(m): 3:19am On Apr 23, 2019
Pls its mainly for those who need it urgently, pls.
Re: Need House To Rent, Whether A Flat,ensuit, Self Contain Etc In Lagos State Only. by iammarvellux(m): 3:24am On Apr 23, 2019
So we can help you fast to settle down. We are Genuine and trusted. All you have to do is tell US the area you need your choiced apartment and your budget we will help you look for it as fast as we could.

Provided we can source for the property for you.

But we can also advice for alternatives, if your budget is not up to want you want.

Call us TODAY on 08038781738 or 08183366318 also for quick response click the chat link below on my signature lets chat.
Re: Need House To Rent, Whether A Flat,ensuit, Self Contain Etc In Lagos State Only. by iammarvellux(m): 10:54am On Apr 23, 2019
If you are in dare need of a place to pack in Urgently or by month end,

Indicate now, so we can help get you a good apartment.

NOTE : Lagos state ONLY.

Hit the chat link BELOW on my signature lets chat.
Re: Need House To Rent, Whether A Flat,ensuit, Self Contain Etc In Lagos State Only. by c4bm: 1:19pm On Apr 23, 2019
smiley
iammarvellux:
Good day all,

A Room self contain,
Rooms Ensuit ,
Flat mates,
2 bedroom flat
3 bedroom flat
Etc

AREAS

Surulere
Gbagada
Isolo
Onipanu
Teddy
Orile,
And the list continues..

Re: Need House To Rent, Whether A Flat,ensuit, Self Contain Etc In Lagos State Only. by iammarvellux(m): 11:39am On Apr 26, 2019
Call 08038781738 or 08183366318 for those who need apartments Urgently start calling NOW.

Pls we are dealing with Urgent situations. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Need House To Rent, Whether A Flat,ensuit, Self Contain Etc In Lagos State Only. by iammarvellux(m): 11:40am On Apr 26, 2019
Also hit the chat link below and lets chat
Re: Need House To Rent, Whether A Flat,ensuit, Self Contain Etc In Lagos State Only. by iammarvellux(m): 2:45pm On Apr 26, 2019
I love success stories, thank God that some of you who indicated interest to get a House to rent especially Urgent case, am happy you guys have settled down now.

Theirs nothing like having a room over your Head and making sure your request is well delivered.

Especially for those who chat me on my whatsapp link. I always say its open especially for those who want to settle down urgently and in 2 weeks or a week time.

Give us the location of your interest and your budget to enable us serve you better.

We remain transparent to the last.

In as much as we tell people to buy land and build and become a LandLord we remember those who just want to rent a House and dont have such resources to buy a land or Buildings.

Hit the chat link below lets chat
https:///2348038781738

1 Like

Re: Need House To Rent, Whether A Flat,ensuit, Self Contain Etc In Lagos State Only. by iammarvellux(m): 11:55am On Apr 27, 2019
If you need to pack in between now and 2 weeks time, you can chat me up NOW.

Let's know the location of your choice, and your budget to enable us serve you better.

CALL 08038781738 OR 08183366318 NOW.

Hit the chat link below lets chat
https:///2348038781738
Re: Need House To Rent, Whether A Flat,ensuit, Self Contain Etc In Lagos State Only. by iammarvellux(m): 11:56am On Apr 27, 2019
Lagos state ONLY for now.
Re: Need House To Rent, Whether A Flat,ensuit, Self Contain Etc In Lagos State Only. by emynike2001(m): 11:01am On Apr 29, 2019
Good morning all, 

Make time to come this week to see our property and make your buying decision. 

I will take you to site. Call 08038781738 or 08183366318 NOW 

Hit the chat link below
Re: Need House To Rent, Whether A Flat,ensuit, Self Contain Etc In Lagos State Only. by iammarvellux(m): 2:30am On May 01, 2019
Only open for people who want to settle down within a week or two.

For people seeking Urgent apartments.

Call 08038781738 or 08183366318 or hit the chat link below on my signature
Re: Need House To Rent, Whether A Flat,ensuit, Self Contain Etc In Lagos State Only. by emynike2001(m): 2:41am On May 01, 2019
those who called my line Yesterday and also chat me up on the chat link requesting to know if they can participate in our allocation and pay half the price, the ANSWER is YES.

Start calling NOW 08038781738 or 08183366318 to get started.

Our property at PRECIOUS PEACE HOUSING ESTATE PHASE 2 IMOTA IS categorized into

(1). CLASSIC PROTOTYPE PLOT (250sqm) outright payment is N600,000, PAY HALF the price and N100,000 part payment of the development levy and get INSTANT ALLOCATION.

(2). STANDARD PROTOTYPE PLOT (400SQM) outright payment IS N900,000 PAY HALF the price and N100,000 part payment of the development levy and get INSTANT ALLOCATION.

(3). LUXURY PLOT (500SQM) outright payment IS N1.2m, PAY HALF the price and N100,000 of part payment of the development levy and INSTANT ALLOCATION.

NO HASSLES, NO OMONILE, EASY ACCESS ROAD, QUICK APPRECIATION, MAXIMUM SECURITY.

DO NOT DELAY, its a great OPPORTUNITY for you to own a land u can call your own, and also add more properties to the one you already have,

Hit the chat link below on my signature lets chat.
Re: Need House To Rent, Whether A Flat,ensuit, Self Contain Etc In Lagos State Only. by iammarvellux(m): 8:29am On May 18, 2019
Good day all,

Pls only those that need to settle down in their apartment within a week or two are to send in their location of interest.

Call 08038781738 or 08183366318 or preferrably hit the whatsapp link below lets talk.
Re: Need House To Rent, Whether A Flat,ensuit, Self Contain Etc In Lagos State Only. by mykwaba: 3:37pm On May 31, 2019
iammarvellux:
Good day all,

A Room self contain,
Rooms Ensuit ,
Flat mates,
2 bedroom flat
3 bedroom flat
Etc

AREAS

Surulere
Gbagada
Isolo
Onipanu
Teddy
Orile,
And the list continues..

Hello @immarvellux,

We have demand for 2 & 3 Bedroom flat in Surulere

Interact with lots of serious clients on the Kwaba rental platform with high traffic from interested clients.

Get the Kwaba Agent App now and start uploading your properties for FREE!

Download on google play store now https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=app.kwaba.agent

Or visit our website www.kwaba.ng

It only takes 1min to download and signup!
Re: Need House To Rent, Whether A Flat,ensuit, Self Contain Etc In Lagos State Only. by iammarvellux(m): 8:43am On Jun 04, 2019
If you are willing to pack in within this week and this month pls use my whatsapp chat link below to let ME know your location, budget and apartment specifications.

Pls only serious minded people pls.
Call 08038781738 or 08183366318 or hit the whatsapp chat link below on my signature.

Re: Need House To Rent, Whether A Flat,ensuit, Self Contain Etc In Lagos State Only. by iammarvellux(m): 11:38am On Jun 04, 2019
AVAILABLE NOW FOR RENT

IN SURULERE
(1). A Room self contain
(2). 2 bedroom flat.

IN TEDDY
(1).A Room self contain
(2). 2 bedroom flat
(3). 3 bedroom flat
Etc

Call 08038781738 or 08183366318 NOW only serious minded people ready to pack in
Re: Need House To Rent, Whether A Flat,ensuit, Self Contain Etc In Lagos State Only. by iammarvellux(m): 5:40am On Jun 08, 2019
iammarvellux:
AVAILABLE NOW FOR RENT

IN SURULERE
(1). A Room self contain
(2). 2 bedroom flat.

IN TEDDY
(1).A Room self contain
(2). 2 bedroom flat
(3). 3 bedroom flat
Etc

Call 08038781738 or 08183366318 NOW only serious minded people ready to pack in

The above is still available for rent, if you need any pls call or whatsapp ME on 08038781738.
Re: Need House To Rent, Whether A Flat,ensuit, Self Contain Etc In Lagos State Only. by don4real18(m): 8:45am On Jun 08, 2019
emynike2001:
those who called my line Yesterday and also chat me up on the chat link requesting to know if they can participate in our allocation and pay half the price, the ANSWER is YES.

Start calling NOW 08038781738 or 08183366318 to get started.

Our property at PRECIOUS PEACE HOUSING ESTATE PHASE 2 IMOTA IS categorized into

(1). CLASSIC PROTOTYPE PLOT (250sqm) outright payment is N600,000, PAY HALF the price and N100,000 part payment of the development levy and get INSTANT ALLOCATION.

(2). STANDARD PROTOTYPE PLOT (400SQM) outright payment IS N900,000 PAY HALF the price and N100,000 part payment of the development levy and get INSTANT ALLOCATION.

(3). LUXURY PLOT (500SQM) outright payment IS N1.2m, PAY HALF the price and N100,000 of part payment of the development levy and INSTANT ALLOCATION.

NO HASSLES, NO OMONILE, EASY ACCESS ROAD, QUICK APPRECIATION, MAXIMUM SECURITY.

DO NOT DELAY, its a great OPPORTUNITY for you to own a land u can call your own, and also add more properties to the one you already have,

Hit the chat link below on my signature lets chat.
None of your plot is up to a standard 18x36... Do you have any with that size around that vicinity?
Re: Need House To Rent, Whether A Flat,ensuit, Self Contain Etc In Lagos State Only. by iammarvellux(m): 12:40pm On Jun 08, 2019
don4real18:

None of your plot is up to a standard 18x36... Do you have any with that size around that vicinity?
Thanks for your interest.. Hit my whatsapp chat link below lets chat
Re: Need House To Rent, Whether A Flat,ensuit, Self Contain Etc In Lagos State Only. by iammarvellux(m): 1:03pm On Jun 08, 2019
Intrested??

Call 08038781738 or 08183366318 NOW or preferrably hit my whatsapp chat link below on my signature lets chat.
Re: Need House To Rent, Whether A Flat,ensuit, Self Contain Etc In Lagos State Only. by iammarvellux(m): 2:25am On Jun 09, 2019
Self con,
2 bedroom
3 bedroom
One room

NOW Available in surulere...

If you are ready to pack in within this week or month call 08038781738 or 08183366318 NOW or preferrably hit my whatsapp chat link below on my signature lets chat.

PLS SERIOUS MINDED PEOPLE PLS.

NO TIME TO WASTE.

Enjoy your day.
Re: Need House To Rent, Whether A Flat,ensuit, Self Contain Etc In Lagos State Only. by iammarvellux(m): 3:22pm On Jun 13, 2019
Miniflat now Available in Ijesha surulere

See pics below...

Interested??

Call 08038781738 or 08183366318 or preferrably hit my whatsapp chat link below lets chat.

Re: Need House To Rent, Whether A Flat,ensuit, Self Contain Etc In Lagos State Only. by iammarvellux(m): 5:36pm On Jun 24, 2019
Available NOW

Single Rooms,

2 bedroom flat

Mini flat

3 bedroom flat

NOTE: Only SERIOUS MINDED people pls, who are willing to pack in within this week and in two weeks time, houses don't wait for anyone. Its either you can afford it or you go for the ones your money can afford.

Call 08038781738 or 08183366318 or preferrably hit my whatsapp chat link below on my signature for a live chat.
Re: Need House To Rent, Whether A Flat,ensuit, Self Contain Etc In Lagos State Only. by Starpro87(m): 7:08am On Jun 25, 2019
Nice one. Chat you soon.

1 Like

Re: Need House To Rent, Whether A Flat,ensuit, Self Contain Etc In Lagos State Only. by iammarvellux(m): 8:29am On Jun 25, 2019
Available NOW

Single Rooms,

2 bedroom flat

Mini flat

3 bedroom flat

NOTE: Only SERIOUS MINDED people pls, who are willing to pack in within this week and in two weeks time, houses don't wait for anyone. Its either you can afford it or you go for the ones your money can afford.

Call 08038781738 or 08183366318 or preferrably hit my whatsapp chat link below on my signature for a live chat.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Whats Inside An $800K Lagos Mega Mansion? You Wont Believe It! / Self contained, 2bedrooms & lands available for rent/sale at Ganmo, kwara / High Standard House For Lease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.