Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

Messed Up & Damaged:how Do I Stop Pushing Away Love In My Life? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Messed Up & Damaged:how Do I Stop Pushing Away Love In My Life? (553 Views)

I Thought She Was Squirting But She Messed Up My Bed With Urine / My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup / 14 Ways You Can Apologize And Get Your Girl Back After You Messed Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Messed Up & Damaged:how Do I Stop Pushing Away Love In My Life? by Beke2020: 9:34am On Apr 20, 2019
Hello ma,

I need your counsel and prayer. As a 36 years old woman,I have come to realize that I need to get help on how to deal with my issue before its too late. I have been struggling in my relationships,I know what the problem is and I have tried to get into therapy but I don’t think the therapist did a good job.

The problem is,I keep messing up in my relationships with my anger and attitude. I know that I have anger management issues because of my dad. My dad and mom separated when Iwas 7 years old and ever since,I have been angry. before the separated,my father was always beating my mom and I was furious that I could do nothing about it.

My mother moved on to another man who was not only a..........

https://livelystones.com.ng/messed-up-damagedhow-do-i-stop-pushing-away-love-in-my-life/

Re: Messed Up & Damaged:how Do I Stop Pushing Away Love In My Life? by Skyfornia(m): 10:44am On Apr 20, 2019
It is well...

(1) (Reply)

Belgium Sugar Mummy Seeking For A Black Man To Love Her / Faceapp Is Created By Hackers / How Much Money Can Make You Break Up With Your Current Lover?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.