Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

Onnoghen’s Conviction, Jihad Against Christians –NCEF - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onnoghen’s Conviction, Jihad Against Christians –NCEF (17795 Views)

Atiku Reacts To CJN Onnoghen's Petition in CCB / Embattled Justice Onnoghen To Be Replaced By Justice Tanko Ibrahim Mohammed / Breaking: FG Asks CJN Onnoghen To Vacate Office Over Asset Declaration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onnoghen’s Conviction, Jihad Against Christians –NCEF by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 20, 2019
irresponsible elders, running their mouths anyhow!!
Re: Onnoghen’s Conviction, Jihad Against Christians –NCEF by olaitan9291(m): 5:29pm On Apr 20, 2019
true2god:
Face the issue at hand and stop deflecting. This is a stealth Islamic jihad which we have seen for a long time. The prophet of Islam said and I quote: WAR IS DECEIT! Only the gullible will not seen the religious dimension in this issue.

This is purely political and why are you mixing it with religion?
Do you realize that Sambo Dazuki is a Muslim and Northerner
And El-Zekzeki also a Northerner and Muslim, no Muslim mixed it with religion.
So please, stop mixing things up.
Re: Onnoghen’s Conviction, Jihad Against Christians –NCEF by correctyourself(m): 5:31pm On Apr 20, 2019
Mujtahida:

Ooh foolish Christian! Buhari has a personal vendetta against Dasuki and that alone accounts for his travails otherwise he would have been walking free.

You foolishly think all this is about corruption. You've been hoodwinked Bro. I just dey laugh your naivety. In any case it's obvious to me that like the unwashed masses you feel that cos you read things in the newspapers that you are informed.

I don't care about religion but between Islam and Christianity I'd choose Islam cos kai Christians are just too blind, too foolish. Thank God I left the useless religion.

Let me leave you from here, I have actually known more of you through this conversation with all what you have been throwing since, still you don't have a training working in a cooperate organization, rather, you're just an internet parrot.

From my assessment, if any bank gives you a job you becomes an insider helping yahooboys without you seeing anything wrong with.

After attending so many workshops on corruption and its dangers both Local/International you don't expect me to support corruption.
Re: Onnoghen’s Conviction, Jihad Against Christians –NCEF by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 20, 2019
olaitan9291:

All these idiots shouting islamization, They say it started with Gowon in 1975 and babangida took us into OIC in 1985. What kind of islamization is this that 44 years later we are still not a muslim country? what kind of islamisation agenda handed power to Obasanjo and GEJ? Why didnt they shout islamisation when the muslim North conspired to presnt 2 southern christian candidates in 1999and no Muslim? why didnt they shout jihad when the Northern Mafia conspired to vote against Buhari 3 times. Who put Buhari in power? is it not the South West votes? it is not the Northern Mafia that put buhari in power, Buhari is in power because of the poor in the North and the SW.

when we had military that can do as it wishes and are majority muslim, they didnt islamise the country, is it when you cant do anything without parliarmentary approval that they will islamise a country? is it a president that cannot even get his appointees confirmed by senate that will islamise us?

People especially old men should get some sense and stop trying to use our brains and causing problems for us in their old age.

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen’s Conviction, Jihad Against Christians –NCEF by Adefemiaderoju1: 5:58pm On Apr 20, 2019
Religion is one of Nigeria's problem if I were Nigerian president Christianity&muslim are the first thing that am going to ban
Re: Onnoghen’s Conviction, Jihad Against Christians –NCEF by wilddee(m): 6:07pm On Apr 20, 2019
If Onnoghen's conviction is an act against Christianity then Dasuki & El Zakzaky's conviction are acts against Hinduism abi?

2 Likes

Re: Onnoghen’s Conviction, Jihad Against Christians –NCEF by MetaPhysical: 6:19pm On Apr 20, 2019
Awol1:
That's what it is; jihad.

They veil it under the guise of fighting corruption...

They have demented and shallow-minded urchins, both in cabinet and everywhere on social media to defend their atrocities.

These urchins are either educated illiterates who cannot read beyond the line and discern things, or are doing what they are doing for the money and the power.

They do not care about what we are going to bequeath to the next generation. F*ck the next generation. Let them be islamised for all they care, so long as their interest for today is protected.

Turkey, Algeria, Tunisia, etc, were wholly Christian countries but Islamic marauders succeeded in islamising them.

They will no longer do it through war in Nigeria because we are now in 21st century; the World will condemn it. But they will do it systematically.

The worst thing that would happen is if they continue to have praise-singers amongst Christians.

We should all, all Christians, rise up against this.

Look at their foolish Christian appendage in Aso Rock what they've reduced him to... sharing money to buy votes.

Tears for my country...

...you had a christian president in therw for 6yrs. Thats a more powerful position than a VP. You also had a president of CAN, Oritsejafor, who had authority over all Christians of Nigeria. What did you achieve for Nigerian Chriatians? Nothing!
...or were you not yet born when Jonathan was President? grin

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen’s Conviction, Jihad Against Christians –NCEF by truthisgood: 7:05pm On Apr 20, 2019
correctyourself:
They should go and seat down, this has nothing to do with religion, I am a Christian; however the law have to take it course on this matter. Well done Nigeria Constitution.

You are a Christian indeed, Please can you define Christianity for me ?
Re: Onnoghen’s Conviction, Jihad Against Christians –NCEF by truthisgood: 7:10pm On Apr 20, 2019
haffaze777:
I see alot of wailers on this thread wailing as usual,well you still have another four years to wail

You are dreaming so continue to dream
Re: Onnoghen’s Conviction, Jihad Against Christians –NCEF by truthisgood: 7:13pm On Apr 20, 2019
haffaze777:
I see alot of wailers on this thread wailing as usual,well you still have another four years to wail

You are dreaming so continue to dream.

EVERYTHING HAVE EXPIRING DATE SO PLASTIC SURGERY HAVE EXPIRING DATE AND EVERY EVIL HAVE EXPIRING DATE KKKKKKK I LAUGH YOU!
Re: Onnoghen’s Conviction, Jihad Against Christians –NCEF by Mccullum: 7:22pm On Apr 20, 2019
[quote author=lordkush post=7769859

AGULU CHRISTIAN... Hmmm
Re: Onnoghen’s Conviction, Jihad Against Christians –NCEF by correctyourself(m): 7:29pm On Apr 20, 2019
truthisgood:

You are a Christian indeed, Please can you define Christianity for me ?

I don't own you answer, read from the beginning and learn not to jump on to issues which is one of the reason people like you easily fail simple questions in an exam.
Re: Onnoghen’s Conviction, Jihad Against Christians –NCEF by NaMeAboki: 7:31pm On Apr 20, 2019
Ridiculous stupidity! angry
Re: Onnoghen’s Conviction, Jihad Against Christians –NCEF by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 20, 2019
kemicalreaction:
Just STFU. I'm not a Buhari supporter neither are you, the only difference between us is I use my common sense in cases like this. Everything shouldn't be about tribe or religion. I'm very sure you were part of those that were calling for Adeosun's resignation concerning the NYSC certificate saga.

In criminal cases like this, you drop your tribe and your religion and reason with your common sense. Or are you saying your tribe/religion supports stealing? sad

Naaaa!

You sound like a child.

See, the common sense I want you to adopt is that we are all not clean.

If the govt wants to nail you today, they will deploy their arsenal and will definitely find a shady thing on you. It could even be your comment here on Nairaland.

If the govt wants to find something on the new acting-CJN, you will hear of rotten worms That'd be found in his closet.

They took the CJN down for a purpose. And if you still wanna argue that, I'm sorry I can't help you.
Re: Onnoghen’s Conviction, Jihad Against Christians –NCEF by Xisnin(m): 7:33pm On Apr 20, 2019
Nigerianization:
Even though Saraki and Tinubu survived similar onslaught. I continue to emphasize that you must be a witch to be witch-hunted. If Justice Onoghen was clean, nothing would have happened to him.

As dirty as he was, he was unable to clean up his acts, banking on Gov Wike, who was fighting the political battle of his life, to navigate the judiciary for him, an organization he heads.

More witches should be hunted please and when buhari leaves power, let a new set of witch-hunters hunt for the witches in buhari's government.

Nigeria's main problem is that many of you supposed adult have the brain capacity of a kid.
What has Wike got to the with the non-declaraion of Onoghen's asset?
Even the account and the money in question were deposited in 2009 when Wike was just a
political aide and there was no strong opposition to fight.
Re: Onnoghen’s Conviction, Jihad Against Christians –NCEF by Demmzy15(m): 7:45pm On Apr 20, 2019
true2god:
Face the issue at hand and stop deflecting. This is a stealth Islamic jihad which we have seen for a long time. The prophet of Islam said and I quote: WAR IS DECEIT! Only the gullible will not seen the religious dimension in this issue.
Shut up!!! Yes war is deception. I hope a dunce like you don't go into Battle fields and reveal all your plans to the enemies.
Re: Onnoghen’s Conviction, Jihad Against Christians –NCEF by Nobody: 7:54pm On Apr 20, 2019
Awol1:

Naaaa!

You sound like a child.

See, the common sense I want you to adopt is that we are all not clean.

If the govt wants to nail you today, they will deploy their arsenal and will definitely find a shady thing on you. It could even be your comment here on Nairaland.

If the govt wants to find something on the new acting-CJN, you will hear of rotten worms That'd be found in his closet.

They took the CJN down for a purpose. And if you still wanna argue that, I'm sorry I can't help you.
Now you're talking. The move was purely political but Onnoghen is that innocent also.
Re: Onnoghen’s Conviction, Jihad Against Christians –NCEF by Insectkiller: 9:19pm On Apr 20, 2019
You are born-fool.

correctyourself:
They should go and seat down, this has nothing to do with religion, I am a Christian; however the law have to take it course on this matter. Well done Nigeria Constitution.
Re: Onnoghen’s Conviction, Jihad Against Christians –NCEF by Insectkiller: 9:21pm On Apr 20, 2019
I Quote: "

Asemota said while proceeds from oil and gas in the South were shared by all Nigerians, “gold and other precious minerals in the North belong to the North alone to complete annexation of the South to the North”.

Some of the Southerners don't know the truth..this man has just said the truth.

Truth might be bitter but it's real..
Re: Onnoghen’s Conviction, Jihad Against Christians –NCEF by correctyourself(m): 9:24pm On Apr 20, 2019
Insectkiller:
You are born-fool.

Your father.
Re: Onnoghen’s Conviction, Jihad Against Christians –NCEF by Insectkiller: 9:26pm On Apr 20, 2019
I said it..
You are just a born-fool.

correctyourself:

Your father.
Re: Onnoghen’s Conviction, Jihad Against Christians –NCEF by correctyourself(m): 9:29pm On Apr 20, 2019
Insectkiller:
I said it..
You are just a born-fool.

Your village chief.
Re: Onnoghen’s Conviction, Jihad Against Christians –NCEF by Insectkiller: 9:31pm On Apr 20, 2019
Can u see..
I knew it. This boy is just a village entity.. only villagers thinks the way is.

correctyourself:

Your village chief.
Re: Onnoghen’s Conviction, Jihad Against Christians –NCEF by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 20, 2019
kemicalreaction:
Now you're talking. The move was purely political but Onnoghen is that innocent also.

Political... that's what I want you to know.

Not corruption.

Corruption is just their smokescreen.
Re: Onnoghen’s Conviction, Jihad Against Christians –NCEF by correctyourself(m): 9:43pm On Apr 20, 2019
Insectkiller:
Can u see..
I knew it. This boy is just a village entity.. only villagers thinks the way is.

You don't know me and you can't because of the people you would meet.

Small fly insulting himself here.
Re: Onnoghen’s Conviction, Jihad Against Christians –NCEF by Esji80(m): 9:55pm On Apr 20, 2019
wilddee:
If Onnoghen's conviction is an act against Christianity then Dasuki & El Zakzaky's conviction are acts against Hinduism abi?
may be they are acts against ipobism lolss.... that is it my brother, these old men use religion to gain sympathy from the poor masses they looted dry

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen’s Conviction, Jihad Against Christians –NCEF by kayor62: 10:21pm On Apr 20, 2019
There are lots of stupid men in Nigeria. when someone is killing the whole nation, we praise him but when the law cuts off his head we call it another name. War against Dasuki was not a Jihad because he is a Muslim but conviction of corrupt Onnoghen has become a Jihad. You are better search your brain, something must have wrong with it.
Re: Onnoghen’s Conviction, Jihad Against Christians –NCEF by haffaze777(m): 10:27pm On Apr 20, 2019
truthisgood:

You are dreaming so continue to dream.

EVERYTHING HAVE EXPIRING DATE SO PLASTIC SURGERY HAVE EXPIRING DATE AND EVERY EVIL HAVE EXPIRING DATE KKKKKKK I LAUGH YOU!

2023 is a goal
Re: Onnoghen’s Conviction, Jihad Against Christians –NCEF by teejona(m): 10:49pm On Apr 20, 2019
Nigerianization:
Even though Saraki and Tinubu survived similar onslaught. I continue to emphasize that you must be a witch to be witch-hunted. If Justice Onoghen was clean, nothing would have happened to him.

As dirty as he was, he was unable to clean up his acts, banking on Gov Wike, who was fighting the political battle of his life, to navigate the judiciary for him, an organization he heads.

More witches should be hunted please and when buhari leaves power, let a new set of witch-hunters hunt for the witches in buhari's government.

I'm really attracted to your sense of reasoning
Re: Onnoghen’s Conviction, Jihad Against Christians –NCEF by Nigerianization(m): 11:40pm On Apr 20, 2019
Xisnin:

Nigeria's main problem is that many of you supposed adult have the brain capacity of a kid.
What has Wike got to the with the non-declaraion of Onoghen's asset?
Even the account and the money in question were deposited in 2009 when Wike was just a
political aide and there was no strong opposition to fight.

See the way PDP went about the Onoghen issue was wrong, fuelling suspicion that the party has an ulterior motive in retaining Onoghen as CJN at all cost.

The Gov Wike angle to it is that he led other South South governors to condemn his arraignment, making outsiders like myself to begin to put two and two together.
Re: Onnoghen’s Conviction, Jihad Against Christians –NCEF by true2god: 12:41pm On Apr 21, 2019
olaitan9291:

Stop fooling yourself. Dasuk's travail was as a result of the old wound Buhari had to open. Dasuki was used by Babangida to punish Buhari and Buhari is only taking his revenge on Dansuki. You think you are dealing with babies?

The people I blame are docile Christians who still support this jihadist regime, especially south west Christians. The Muslims, worldwide, know how to play their games, especially when/where Christians are involved while the so-called self-righteous Christians either ignore the Islamic deceit or suddenly developed anesthesia on Islamic ways of operation.

I am never a fan of Yakubu Gowon but on this issue I agree with him; the Yorubas are being used by the Fulanis for a complete conquest of the south.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cbn Will Pursue All Legal Means To Bring Perpetrator Of Fake Audio To Justice / Buhari Orders Probe Of 295 Smuggled Petroleum Tankers Illegally Released / President Jonathan's Visit Yola, Adamawa State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.