Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,588 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

Nigerian Father Of Internet Easter Message - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Nigerian Father Of Internet Easter Message (717 Views)

Help! My Laptop Consume A Lot Of Internet Data / Laptop For Sale: Easter Promo / Easter Promo!!! Clean Direct Uk Used Samsung Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Father Of Internet Easter Message by achuziec: 12:51pm On Apr 20, 2019
One of the Nigerian’s top philanthropists, Chief Chima Onyekwere is as generous and giving as he is wealthy and successful.

Chief Chima Onyekwere is investing a big part of his fortune in making Nigeria a better place for the poor.

Success didn’t make Chief Chima Onyekwere selfish and arrogant, but wise, so here are Chief Chima Onyekwere quotes to help you succeed and never forget being kind to others.

Chief Chima Onyekwere OON Nigerian Father of Internet Easter Message

The greatest act of love in history is followed by the greatest act of power.

If you are born poor it’s not your mistake, but if you die poor it’s your mistake.

Don’t compare yourself with anyone in this world…if you do so, you are insulting yourself.

We make the future sustainable when we invest in the poor, not when we insist on their suffering.

I hope your Easter is as blessed as the day we become friends.

May the miracle of Easter bring you love, joy and happiness to last a lifetime.

Christmas was the birth of our savior, but Easter was the demonstration of his power.

May God keep you away from misfortunes, devious people and evil tongues. Have a blessed Easter.

May this year’s Easter bring your hope and joy. Happy Easter.
Easter brings us God’s favor and blessings to remind us that His love endures forever. Happy Easter!

Today is proof that life will always overcome death. Where there is life, there is hope.

Re: Nigerian Father Of Internet Easter Message by Hushy2019: 12:54pm On Apr 20, 2019
@chefchi come ooo
Re: Nigerian Father Of Internet Easter Message by Hushy2019: 12:54pm On Apr 20, 2019
@chefchi come

(1) (Reply)

Windows 10 Now Requires A Minimum Of 32GB Storage Space / Used Apple Macbook Pro, 2011 Gen, Core I7, 500g Hdd, 6g Ram For Sale / Any Help Recovering My External Drive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.