Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

EASTER PROMO: Get A Logo And A Letterhead Design For 5k - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / EASTER PROMO: Get A Logo And A Letterhead Design For 5k (1029 Views)

Letterhead Design / Unique Design!! Logo , Business Card, Letterhead Brochure And Website / Free Logo And Business Card Design For The First Ten People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EASTER PROMO: Get A Logo And A Letterhead Design For 5k by slysdesign(m): 1:35pm On Apr 20, 2019
Good Day Nairalanders.

In the spirit of Easter and Sacrifice I am here with a Pretty Good deal for you all, Especially those who own start-up businesses. This is an opportunity to get started with your own unique Brand. If you have also been reluctant to design your own logo maybe because of the high cost and you already have a tight budget. Don't stress... I am here to design a Logo and a letterhead all for a small fee of N5,000!. its Amazing isn't it? smiley

Let me go straight to the point...

I will Design a unique Professional logo and letterhead for some lucky people. All you have to do is send me a message on whatsapp 09060040575, Tell me your business name, the concept you have (not compulsory) and your choice of color and we can get started. it's pretty straight forward.

Note: Please only text me if you are really serious and interested. thanks embarassed

Re: EASTER PROMO: Get A Logo And A Letterhead Design For 5k by slysdesign(m): 1:43pm On Apr 20, 2019
Re: EASTER PROMO: Get A Logo And A Letterhead Design For 5k by slysdesign(m): 3:58pm On Apr 20, 2019
Alejoe:
Bros you go need powerbank for your laptop so grin holla
Lol. I get one bro smiley
Re: EASTER PROMO: Get A Logo And A Letterhead Design For 5k by slysdesign(m): 3:59pm On Apr 20, 2019
Update

For those asking. Yes you can get a complimentary card instead of a letterhead design. Your choice. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Pen Sketch Of African Little Girl! / Never Believed I Will Make It This Far ;d / Can You Figure This Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.