Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

Beware Of Fraudsters, How Adebayo Lawrence Sunday Scammed Me - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Beware Of Fraudsters, How Adebayo Lawrence Sunday Scammed Me (894 Views)

Lawrence Olorungbon, Wife, 3 Children Found Dead Inside Their Apartment In Lagos / Lawrence Igbero: Policeman Killed By Kidnappers In Rivers State, Corpse Found / Meet Osayi, Son Of Lawrence Anini, The Notorious Armed Robber (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Fraudsters, How Adebayo Lawrence Sunday Scammed Me by QuickStandard: 1:56pm On Apr 20, 2019
let me share my recent experience.

so about 2 weeks ago, someone called me, and was like, is this Quick Standard? I said yes!

he went on to say, I have some used batteries I want you to buy, but am at otta.

I said okay, but we are in Lagos.

he offered to deliver them to me in Lagos, through a transport vehicle, I said whoa, that would be great.

we agreed that I will send his money once the batteries get to Lagos he said OK.

after some few minutes, he called back and said he was going to send his driver to bring them instead, I said that would be fine.

"His exact words" please can you send me 2000#, to fuel my car?

Without having a second thought, I obliged, because I trust everyone, which has landed me in problem most times.

I said okay, please send me your account number, after all it's just 2k.

in his message, while sending his account, he said please, make it #3,000.

I didn't hesitate, because I thought I was dealing with a sincere being.

I sent the 3000# and he confirmed receipt.

now I was waiting for him to deliver the batteries as agreed, only for him to call me back that I should send him another 1k, that he needs to settle some issues at the toll gate, that was when it dawned on me that this must be a petty criminal.

to call the story short, I told him that wasn't the agreement, that he either deliver the batteries or refund my 3,000.

he said he would refund me, but till today, he didn't respond.

I told him I will track him down using the law.

check screen shot below.

These are his details.
And I will surely get him.

0028536265 diamond bank, lawrence sunday, send #3000

His phone number

+234 806 586 6152

Re: Beware Of Fraudsters, How Adebayo Lawrence Sunday Scammed Me by QuickStandard: 1:58pm On Apr 20, 2019
Conversation

Re: Beware Of Fraudsters, How Adebayo Lawrence Sunday Scammed Me by QuickStandard: 1:59pm On Apr 20, 2019

Re: Beware Of Fraudsters, How Adebayo Lawrence Sunday Scammed Me by QuickStandard: 2:01pm On Apr 20, 2019
cool

Re: Beware Of Fraudsters, How Adebayo Lawrence Sunday Scammed Me by olalol(m): 2:10pm On Apr 20, 2019
Scammers are just too much here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of Fraudsters, How Adebayo Lawrence Sunday Scammed Me by GOFRONT(m): 2:33pm On Apr 20, 2019
#DEATHSENTENCETONIGERIANPOLITICIANS
Re: Beware Of Fraudsters, How Adebayo Lawrence Sunday Scammed Me by QuickStandard: 3:08pm On Apr 20, 2019
olalol:
Scammers are just too much here.

He won't go free at all. He will surely pay one way or the other.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Fraudsters, How Adebayo Lawrence Sunday Scammed Me by dahnimoh(m): 3:50pm On Apr 20, 2019
Scammers everywhere

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Fraudsters, How Adebayo Lawrence Sunday Scammed Me by QuickStandard: 3:56pm On Apr 20, 2019
dahnimoh:
Scammers everywhere

It's alarming that someone can stoop so low to scam 3k

At last when he's caught, he will blame it on the innocent devil

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Fraudsters, How Adebayo Lawrence Sunday Scammed Me by Qssolarworld: 7:03pm On Apr 20, 2019
olalol:
This happened today in around 12pm..+

Please, can you elaborate on how it went?
we are learning daily.
these fraudsters are numerous
Re: Beware Of Fraudsters, How Adebayo Lawrence Sunday Scammed Me by QuickStandard: 9:24pm On Apr 20, 2019
thunderfirebuha:
Adebayos are thieves....

Yologbas always scammers.

Maybe, but I doubt if it's peculiar to some regions alone.

Though you ain't far from the truth.
Re: Beware Of Fraudsters, How Adebayo Lawrence Sunday Scammed Me by olalol(m): 11:23pm On Apr 23, 2019
Please check here https://www.nairaland.com/3430558/scam-alert-dont-victim-updates/62#77801315

Qssolarworld:

Please, can you elaborate on how it went?

we are learning daily.

these fraudsters are numerous

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Has Lost 8 Of Its Stars In The First Quarter Of 2019 And It’s Sad / Kidnappers Said They Planned To Sell Us To Ritualists For N35m –cleric / Army Caught On Camera Assaulting LASTMA Officials After Flouting Traffic Laws

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.