Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,857 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

Reno Omokri Commends Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Commends Buhari (473 Views)

It Was A Nice Crowd –Reno Omokri Commends Obidients On March For Peter Obi (Pic) / AWESOME!!! Reno Omokri Commends President Buhari / Muric Commends Buhari For Declaring June 12 Democracy Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri Commends Buhari by yjgm(m): 1:59pm On Apr 20, 2019
Reno Omokri, former aide to ex-President Goodluck Jonathan, has commended President Muhammadu Buhari for signing the Minimum Wage Repeal and Reenactment Bill into law.

DAILY POST had reported that Senator Ita Enang, Senior Special Assistant to the President on National Assembly Matters(Senate) disclosed this while briefing State House correspondents at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

The Senate had on March 19, approved N30, 000 as the new national minimum wage, with an appeal to the Federal Government to expedite action on assent and implementation.

Reacting, Omokri who is a staunch critic of the Buhari led administration said the President showed good leadership by signing the bill.

He tweeted , “I commend President @MBuhari for signing the Minimum Wage Repeal and Reenactment Bill into law. He had no need to do it, since the elections are over (but the court case is NOT), but he did it all the same.

“That is an act of good leadership on his part and I appreciate him for it.”

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2019/04/19/reno-omokri-commends-buhari/amp/

Cc: lalasticlala mynd44 obinoscopy Seun

Re: Reno Omokri Commends Buhari by yjgm(m): 2:00pm On Apr 20, 2019
Is this actually Reno?. We need to check again. Let me go and confirm
Re: Reno Omokri Commends Buhari by donbachi(m): 2:18pm On Apr 20, 2019
D guy wan port
Re: Reno Omokri Commends Buhari by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 20, 2019
yjgm:

He tweeted , “I commend President @MBuhari for signing the Minimum Wage Repeal and Reenactment Bill into law. He had no need to do it, since the elections are over (but the court case is NOT),
Reno, must u say this (@bolded?
Re: Reno Omokri Commends Buhari by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 20, 2019
Yes, commend the president when he does something right and condemn him when does something wrong

Meanwhile

Do you need an android app for your business or website, then contact me I will build one for you at an afford price. .
Re: Reno Omokri Commends Buhari by MikeBetty(m): 3:20pm On Apr 20, 2019
donbachi:
D guy wan port
He No Wan Port, This Is Not The First Time He Commended The President. The Truth Is That Omokri Speaks The Truth But Some People Are Allegic To Truth.

(1) (Reply)

PDP Is A Useless Party, Lauretta Onochie Spits Fire / We Are Not Nigerians Atiku’s Late Father’s Friend Says, Reveals How / Ogun State PDP Leader Leaves For APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.