Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

I Need Someone To Convert My .wordpress Blog To .com - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need Someone To Convert My .wordpress Blog To .com (867 Views)

How Can I Make My Blog To Show On Opera Mini News Feed / How Can I Convert My Wordpress Site To Android App Free / How Can I Convert My Facebook Page To Likes Page? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Someone To Convert My .wordpress Blog To .com by craigkoel1989: 2:15pm On Apr 20, 2019
I would like someone to convert my .WordPress to .com, if you can do it contact me with how much you will charge
Re: I Need Someone To Convert My .wordpress Blog To .com by Duchman67: 2:26pm On Apr 20, 2019
Have you got the domain name ie the .com? You need to buy that first before the config is done.
Re: I Need Someone To Convert My .wordpress Blog To .com by emmalexdboy(m): 2:33pm On Apr 20, 2019
craigkoel1989:
I would like someone to convert my .WordPress to .com, if you can do it contact me with how much you will charge
Get in touch and you would get a free domain name registration for life and pay just £12 for the hosting account which is for one year following my recommendations: 08039185233 (whatsapp)
Re: I Need Someone To Convert My .wordpress Blog To .com by opparadise: 2:47pm On Apr 20, 2019
I'll do the whole process and teach you how to when it is about to auto-renew or you want to teach others. Email if interested.
Re: I Need Someone To Convert My .wordpress Blog To .com by skultrick(m): 5:45pm On Apr 20, 2019
I can do that for you but it will cost you N4000 non-negotiable.

give the job to the wrong person and you will loose your rankings and search engine visibility.
Re: I Need Someone To Convert My .wordpress Blog To .com by Kamxin(m): 8:16pm On Apr 20, 2019
craigkoel1989:

Contact us @ Weblinktechnologies.net

call/whatsapp: 08027886496

And allow professionals do the job
Re: I Need Someone To Convert My .wordpress Blog To .com by hostkobo(m): 8:43pm On Apr 22, 2019
craigkoel1989:

Hi
purchase your domain and hosting from HK and will take care of the rest, including migration of your.WordPress site to .com

Contact me on WhatsApp,details in my signature

Regards
HK
Re: I Need Someone To Convert My .wordpress Blog To .com by Nobody: 6:58am On Apr 23, 2019
Reach out to us - 0-8-1 3-8-6-6-3-6-9-7

(1) (Reply)

Check Out These Beautiful And Professional Website Logos / Wapkiz Sitemap Code For Better Seo / How Do I Set My Itel Button Phone Configuration To Be Browsing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.