Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

I Raped Her At Gunpoint To Regain My Respect - Rapist Tells Police - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Raped Her At Gunpoint To Regain My Respect - Rapist Tells Police (50181 Views)

I Raped & Killed A Lady Because She Refused To Sleep With Me — Choirmaster / "I Was Having Sex With My Lover" – 14-Year-Old Declared Missing Tells Police / Scammer Who Met Lady On Badoo Tells Police How Many Times He Slept With Her.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Raped Her At Gunpoint To Regain My Respect - Rapist Tells Police by Cadec007(m): 4:48pm On Apr 20, 2019
ednut1:
Smh. He should be castrated and soldier ants should be poured on the wound. After that inject him with cobra venom at d point of death give him anti venom. Then puncture his spine to make paralyse him. Then unleash two hungry hyenas on him.
mehn!!!! Even God would not punish evil doers like this.... grin grin grin grin
Re: I Raped Her At Gunpoint To Regain My Respect - Rapist Tells Police by Cadec007(m): 4:50pm On Apr 20, 2019
Dickhead02:
That include female rapist right wink
grin grin grin grin grin the be cycle would just continue....
Re: I Raped Her At Gunpoint To Regain My Respect - Rapist Tells Police by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 20, 2019
This is why I despise men. They always use force to get what they want disgusting! I wish punishments on rape were very severe like life imprisonment or death penalty. Its becoming too much everyday there's always news on someone getting raped. Such a wicked and appalling act.

1 Like

Re: I Raped Her At Gunpoint To Regain My Respect - Rapist Tells Police by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 20, 2019
You and bayo are done deal
Re: I Raped Her At Gunpoint To Regain My Respect - Rapist Tells Police by shadrach77: 4:56pm On Apr 20, 2019
The man is a big fool. When a woman rejects your advances the first time, simply leave her. By trying over and over again, you are giving her the opportunity to continually boost her ego by trampling on yours.

Now that your ego had been thoroughly bruised, you now foolishly resorted to rape to massage it. Ode! embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: I Raped Her At Gunpoint To Regain My Respect - Rapist Tells Police by MrDebonair: 5:01pm On Apr 20, 2019
Don't know why men rape women.
Girls are like buses, you miss one ,catch one every hour on the hour promptly. You don't need to rape nobody.

Say No To Rape. Learn to accept NO / Rejection.

I know some rapist will be reading this.

1 Like

Re: I Raped Her At Gunpoint To Regain My Respect - Rapist Tells Police by Livingstone124: 5:07pm On Apr 20, 2019
intelligent mugu. raping a lady to regain his senses.
Re: I Raped Her At Gunpoint To Regain My Respect - Rapist Tells Police by Legendguru: 5:25pm On Apr 20, 2019
disgrace to human.race
Re: I Raped Her At Gunpoint To Regain My Respect - Rapist Tells Police by Praisesongz: 5:37pm On Apr 20, 2019
ednut1:
Smh. He should be castrated and soldier ants should be poured on the wound. After that inject him with cobra venom at d point of death give him anti venom. Then puncture his spine to make paralyse him. Then unleash two hungry hyenas on him.
hmm kabiyesi of executioners baba o
Re: I Raped Her At Gunpoint To Regain My Respect - Rapist Tells Police by able20(m): 5:38pm On Apr 20, 2019
Earthquake3:
Alowale Salu
Na dem for sure! rape dey their DNA.
Re: I Raped Her At Gunpoint To Regain My Respect - Rapist Tells Police by Born2Breed(f): 5:51pm On Apr 20, 2019
Dickhead02:
are you the one whose going to rape them in the Ass?

at the bold how did you get to that conclusion,? maybe you know a lot of rapist ? wink

So you haven't heard tales of male cell inmates sodomising fellow inmates.
Re: I Raped Her At Gunpoint To Regain My Respect - Rapist Tells Police by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 20, 2019
Cadec007:
grin grin grin grin grin the be cycle would just continue....
lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Raped Her At Gunpoint To Regain My Respect - Rapist Tells Police by imitateMe(m): 6:20pm On Apr 20, 2019
Daeylar:
SMH
Another example of idiotic misogynistic men who have no regard for women but yet feel entitled to same women
Made advances. She said no multiple times. Yet you disregard it and keep pestering her to the point she had to scream at you in public. You carry a gun, rape her at gun point and blame her for her rape.

Wish they could Castrate him, cut off his hands and his tongue So he has no way to rape or arrange the rape of another lady ever again. Then throw him in jail.

Cc nextstep. See why I don't like men who continue to pester after a lady tells them No?
Feminist. . .

Re: I Raped Her At Gunpoint To Regain My Respect - Rapist Tells Police by echodrum(m): 6:25pm On Apr 20, 2019
ednut1:
what you civilians think in your mind is more dangerous than what police , SAARS and Army do to you. Apparently, you will do worse if given chance to ware that uniform.
Re: I Raped Her At Gunpoint To Regain My Respect - Rapist Tells Police by Cityguy: 6:27pm On Apr 20, 2019
Oloshi. See entitlement mentality! Her privates belong to you na. She should have accepted your useless amorous advances abi? His type should be sent to where sex-starved criminals are kept so he can understand what it means for you to take another person's belonging by force before being fed to alligators.

1 Like

Re: I Raped Her At Gunpoint To Regain My Respect - Rapist Tells Police by ajishomo: 6:28pm On Apr 20, 2019
ednut1:

shocked
Awon eleyi n mo eyan pa o...

The agony of this kinda death go dey fear death sef.

Re: I Raped Her At Gunpoint To Regain My Respect - Rapist Tells Police by Burgerlomo: 6:29pm On Apr 20, 2019
Bastard
Re: I Raped Her At Gunpoint To Regain My Respect - Rapist Tells Police by PeachtreeReside(f): 6:30pm On Apr 20, 2019
It's good Saturday no more cursing the accursed....
Re: I Raped Her At Gunpoint To Regain My Respect - Rapist Tells Police by Fourwinds: 6:36pm On Apr 20, 2019
Buhdeuce:
Mad man reasoning!

"If she had agreed to his advances,there would be no need for a gun"

Can you imagine?
that was the key words I noticed the useless idiot doesn't know there is what we call "Choices "

So it is now a must for a lady to accept any dick and Harry wooing. .infact nonsense dey oooo... It will never be well with all rapists

2 Likes

Re: I Raped Her At Gunpoint To Regain My Respect - Rapist Tells Police by cococandy(f): 6:44pm On Apr 20, 2019
Lesson for other girls as in?
GreatResearcher:

Read with compression. The guy wasn't sex starved.

He was emotionally involved with a girl who doesn't gives a fvvk about his existence.

She publicly disgraced him.

Lesson for other girls.

Re: I Raped Her At Gunpoint To Regain My Respect - Rapist Tells Police by Buhdeuce: 6:46pm On Apr 20, 2019
Fourwinds:
that was the key words I noticed the useless idiot doesn't know there is what we call "Choices "

So it is now a must for a lady to accept any dick and Harry wooing. .infact nonsense dey oooo... It will never be well with all rapists

Na rubbish guy!
Re: I Raped Her At Gunpoint To Regain My Respect - Rapist Tells Police by Ada09: 6:52pm On Apr 20, 2019
This guy is retarded! You rapped her to gain 'Respect'? How about working hard to gain respect? Mad people everywhere
Re: I Raped Her At Gunpoint To Regain My Respect - Rapist Tells Police by ednut1(m): 6:58pm On Apr 20, 2019
echodrum:
what you civilians think in your mind is more dangerous than what police , SAARS and Army do to you. Apparently, you will do worse if given chance to ware that uniform.
yen yen yen. Cant u see the sarcasm ni
Re: I Raped Her At Gunpoint To Regain My Respect - Rapist Tells Police by Stormisova(m): 7:25pm On Apr 20, 2019
Omg..u heartless ooh

ednut1:
Re: I Raped Her At Gunpoint To Regain My Respect - Rapist Tells Police by tcadejare: 7:57pm On Apr 20, 2019
ednut1:
u wicked no be small
Re: I Raped Her At Gunpoint To Regain My Respect - Rapist Tells Police by kristo123: 8:10pm On Apr 20, 2019
Na wa... this is serious.
Re: I Raped Her At Gunpoint To Regain My Respect - Rapist Tells Police by MrPENIS(m): 8:34pm On Apr 20, 2019
ednut1:
you go sabi torture work weella. d tin be like talent for yr side
Re: I Raped Her At Gunpoint To Regain My Respect - Rapist Tells Police by Insectkiller: 9:15pm On Apr 20, 2019
They should allow the guy to just Go..

He has said the blatant truth
Re: I Raped Her At Gunpoint To Regain My Respect - Rapist Tells Police by enemyofprogress: 9:51pm On Apr 20, 2019
Modafoka

ADVICE PLS!!!

Abeg how can I fry my chicken without it doing shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

I'm owing my landlord 2years rent.

AM WAITING OOO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy Stabs Prostitute To Death, Sets Hotel Ablaze In Delta / 25-year-old Man Rapes Corper For Snubbing Love Advances / Police Declared 'Ikanda' Wanted, N1Million Reward Involved.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.