Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,584 members, 7,770,525 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:24 AM

Drop A Word For Your Ex/Lover/Crush Without Mentioning Their Name. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Drop A Word For Your Ex/Lover/Crush Without Mentioning Their Name. (9027 Views)

How I Ruined My First Date With My Crush Without Knowing / Heartbroken Runs Girl Sends Warning Message To Her Ex Lover (Video) / Ex-lover Stops Wedding In Edo Church, Bride Collapses (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drop A Word For Your Ex/Lover/Crush Without Mentioning Their Name. by XingXhang(m): 2:39pm On Apr 20, 2019
So many people have things to say to their exes or lovers but time has passed or they have moved on but they still wish they can air their views. Well, use this platform to say what's in your heart.

Mine: If only you took out time to hear me out rather than act rash, we would have been together today.

Re: Drop A Word For Your Ex/Lover/Crush Without Mentioning Their Name. by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 20, 2019
You were a yahoo boy but you forgot that I was a refugee grin

3 Likes

Re: Drop A Word For Your Ex/Lover/Crush Without Mentioning Their Name. by kingxsamz(m): 2:46pm On Apr 20, 2019
angry Two words, FVCK YOU!

1 Like

Re: Drop A Word For Your Ex/Lover/Crush Without Mentioning Their Name. by sparkle7: 2:58pm On Apr 20, 2019
Bitch! You teacher zoned me!

7 Likes

Re: Drop A Word For Your Ex/Lover/Crush Without Mentioning Their Name. by fayded(m): 3:08pm On Apr 20, 2019
you said I was too good for u..
and then u went ahead and dated one fuckboy.
now he's cheating on u left right and centre and u re saying that u need a break from him, u re tired.

2 Likes

Re: Drop A Word For Your Ex/Lover/Crush Without Mentioning Their Name. by Biglittlelois(f): 3:10pm On Apr 20, 2019

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drop A Word For Your Ex/Lover/Crush Without Mentioning Their Name. by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 20, 2019
Even though you hurt me deeply, I forgive you and wish you the very best

14 Likes

Re: Drop A Word For Your Ex/Lover/Crush Without Mentioning Their Name. by ecstasy357(m): 3:14pm On Apr 20, 2019
XingXhang:
So many people have things to say to their exes or lovers but time has passed or they have moved on but they still wish they can air their views. Well, use this platform to say what's in your heart.

Mine: If only you took out time to hear me out rather than act rash, we would have been together today.

TO MY EX... YOU ARE ONE MISTAKE I'M HAPPY I MADE.

TO MY CRUSH... YOU ARE ONLY JUST A CRUSH, NOTHING ELSE. CRUSHES FADE

TO MY WIFE... EVERYTHING I AM DOING IS FOR YOU

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drop A Word For Your Ex/Lover/Crush Without Mentioning Their Name. by phelonrays: 3:17pm On Apr 20, 2019
me wey never get ex nkor
wetin I saygringrin
Re: Drop A Word For Your Ex/Lover/Crush Without Mentioning Their Name. by XingXhang(m): 3:28pm On Apr 20, 2019
Guest007:
You were a yahoo boy but you forgot that I was a refugee grin

Jeez! What's the correlation? �

5 Likes

Re: Drop A Word For Your Ex/Lover/Crush Without Mentioning Their Name. by XingXhang(m): 3:29pm On Apr 20, 2019
fayded:
you said I was too good for u..
and then u went ahead and dated one fuckboy.
now he's cheating on u left right and centre and u re saying that u need a break from him, u re tired.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drop A Word For Your Ex/Lover/Crush Without Mentioning Their Name. by XingXhang(m): 3:30pm On Apr 20, 2019
phelonrays:
me wey never get ex nkor

wetin I saygringrin

Someone that snubbed, you admire, you have feelings for etc
Re: Drop A Word For Your Ex/Lover/Crush Without Mentioning Their Name. by XingXhang(m): 3:31pm On Apr 20, 2019
sparkle7:
Bitch! You teacher zoned me!

Lolz, what she your teacher? Like lesson teacher?
Re: Drop A Word For Your Ex/Lover/Crush Without Mentioning Their Name. by sparkle7: 3:43pm On Apr 20, 2019
XingXhang:

Lolz, what she your teacher? Like lesson teacher?
Nope. I was helping the little rat with year 1 physics, Math and some other courses she finds difficult.
After much flirting and professional smooching, I thought I have a Girlfriend.
Babe lets date and her anwser was and i quote ' No! You are more of a Teacher to me. And whereas, I have a boyfriend '
My eyes cleared that day. I realised i was fooling myself. Upon i didnt charge for my services to her. Others were paying me for teaching them but i didnt collect a dime from her. Time wasted, energy expelled, sailva wasted, and brain stressed. Foolish girl!
Why didn't you meet your fuvking boyfriend to teach you?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drop A Word For Your Ex/Lover/Crush Without Mentioning Their Name. by XingXhang(m): 3:45pm On Apr 20, 2019
sparkle7:

Nope. I was helping the little rat with year 1 physics, Math and some other courses she finds difficult.
After much much, I thought I have a Girlfriend.
Babe lets date and her anwser was and i quote ' No! You are more of a Teacher to me. And whereas, I have a boyfriend '
My eyes cleared that day. I realised i was fooling myself. Upon i didnt charge for my services to her. Others were paying me for teaching them but i didnt collect a dime from her. Time wasted, energy expelled, sailva wasted, and brain stressed. Foolish girl!

���

More of a teacher...I only know, more of a brother, friend...etc.

This teacher own sha

Maybe she's a kid, let her go
Re: Drop A Word For Your Ex/Lover/Crush Without Mentioning Their Name. by phelonrays: 3:53pm On Apr 20, 2019
XingXhang:

Someone that snubbed, you admire, you have feelings for etc
I don't..................

just live my life I don't need to deal with emotional issues now..... am just on my own....
Re: Drop A Word For Your Ex/Lover/Crush Without Mentioning Their Name. by XingXhang(m): 3:54pm On Apr 20, 2019
phelonrays:

I don't..................

just live my life I don't need to deal with emotional issues now..... am just on my own....

I love your life bro

3 Likes

Re: Drop A Word For Your Ex/Lover/Crush Without Mentioning Their Name. by mikejj(m): 3:59pm On Apr 20, 2019
angry came to laugh gan

1 Like

Re: Drop A Word For Your Ex/Lover/Crush Without Mentioning Their Name. by fahvourite(f): 4:45pm On Apr 20, 2019
sparkle7:

hahaha
Re: Drop A Word For Your Ex/Lover/Crush Without Mentioning Their Name. by sparkle7: 5:16pm On Apr 20, 2019
fahvourite:
hahaha
I don't understand. what's funny? Am making a serious statement and you are laughing? It's your type that do this kind of things. Lemme catch you eh grin

1 Like

Re: Drop A Word For Your Ex/Lover/Crush Without Mentioning Their Name. by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 20, 2019
U messed up my life so bad, up till now am still trying to fix it, may God forgive you for lying to me that u loved me, i cared, fed, clothed and gave u shelter when you needed it most not knowing you were using me all the while.. Only to cheat and breakup with me when things got better for you.. I cry whenever i remember how stupid i was for loving and trusting you soo much, but then i leave you to karma.. cry cry cry

9 Likes

Re: Drop A Word For Your Ex/Lover/Crush Without Mentioning Their Name. by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 20, 2019
Distintion:
U messed up my life so bad, up till now am still trying to fix it, may God forgive you for lying to me that u loved me, i cared, fed, clothed and gave u shelter when you needed it most not knowing you were using me all the while.. Only to cheat and breakup with me when things got better for you.. I cry whenever i remember how stupid i was for loving and trusting you soo much, but then i leave you to karma.. cry cry cry

Mmm...I feel your pain...Leave karma...you need recovery...God delivered you from the devil... Until you see it that way, recovery is difficult.

5 Likes

Re: Drop A Word For Your Ex/Lover/Crush Without Mentioning Their Name. by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 20, 2019
thanks, am recovering, but it hurts each time i remember it... [quote author=ejibaba post=77709831]

Mmm...I feel your pain...Leave karma...you need recovery...God delivered you from the devil... Until you see it that way, recovery is difficult.[/quote
Re: Drop A Word For Your Ex/Lover/Crush Without Mentioning Their Name. by TessBiwom(f): 6:03pm On Apr 20, 2019
XingXhang:

Me:I came back for you baby. grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Drop A Word For Your Ex/Lover/Crush Without Mentioning Their Name. by lawrykings(m): 6:04pm On Apr 20, 2019
I love you big time... You're almost my last thought before bed and my first thought after wake up. I just wish things will just turn out well someday that will kill all insecurities But then we have to path ways. I do love you Lizzy, I really do!

3 Likes

Re: Drop A Word For Your Ex/Lover/Crush Without Mentioning Their Name. by ImaIma1(f): 6:04pm On Apr 20, 2019
sparkle7:

So the teaching package was supposed to include dating? You should have told her na. I had a guy who taught me some courses i found difficult in year one but he didn't ask me out. Besides can't you help without expecting in return?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drop A Word For Your Ex/Lover/Crush Without Mentioning Their Name. by TessBiwom(f): 6:06pm On Apr 20, 2019
phelonrays:
me wey never get ex nkor

wetin I saygringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drop A Word For Your Ex/Lover/Crush Without Mentioning Their Name. by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 20, 2019
Distintion:
thanks, am recovering, but it hurts each time i remember it...

That's great... Remember it with joy and gladness...The deliverance is a thing of joy and celebration...What God has done for you are beyond the pain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drop A Word For Your Ex/Lover/Crush Without Mentioning Their Name. by blinkz4real: 6:13pm On Apr 20, 2019
I gave u all d red flags I could b4 leaving but u just neglected all, now u left all d social media platforms including ur phone number nt reachable 4 me 2 say am deeply sorry. Pls get intouch wt me let me explain y I left.
Re: Drop A Word For Your Ex/Lover/Crush Without Mentioning Their Name. by anochuko01(m): 6:14pm On Apr 20, 2019
Future wife, where on earth are you?! How long must one spend to find you? Its been 7 years of waiting and you're yet to turn up. Abeg do quick show, all my affection and care are building up, waiting to explode on you!!

2 Likes

Re: Drop A Word For Your Ex/Lover/Crush Without Mentioning Their Name. by Nobody: 6:22pm On Apr 20, 2019
Thanks sir, i appreciate ur kind words
ejibaba:

That's great... Remember it with joy and gladness...The deliverance is a thing of joy and celebration...What God has done for you are beyond the pain.

1 Like

Re: Drop A Word For Your Ex/Lover/Crush Without Mentioning Their Name. by XingXhang(m): 7:37pm On Apr 20, 2019
TessBiwom:

Me:I came back for you baby. grin tongue

So what do you want from him? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Left Me After This Happened (experience) / Dating Ladies With 'k' Leg. / My Step-sister Is In Love With Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.