Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

Invest 100k To 250k And Get 35% Profit After 6 Weeks - Abuja Only - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Invest 100k To 250k And Get 35% Profit After 6 Weeks - Abuja Only (1132 Views)

Get 35% Return On Investment In 12months Investing In Land Banking / EFCC Nabs Forex Trader For Failing To Fulfil 35% Monthly ROI / Grab This Great Opportunity!!! Get 35% Of Your Bitcoin Investment In 7 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invest 100k To 250k And Get 35% Profit After 6 Weeks - Abuja Only by senztip: 5:44pm On Apr 20, 2019
Our company, "Senztip Limited is located at Ruby Center, 762 Amino Kano Crescent, Abuja... into importation and sale of items online and at affiliate shops within abuja, also graphics and web design, small business coaching and investment management..

We are in the process of expanding and need new investors and partners..

we need people within Abuja, to invest 100k to 250k.. we offer 35% profit in 6 weeks, or long term investors get 15% Monthly for 6 months + cash back

That is like saying invest 100k and receive 135k after 6 weeks or

15k monthly * 6 = 90k Plus capital Back = 190k in 3 months

Minimum investment is 100k and maximum is 250k

You can visit our Office to make investments or you can call or chat us via WhatsApp : 08135120000
Re: Invest 100k To 250k And Get 35% Profit After 6 Weeks - Abuja Only by idepep: 7:19pm On Apr 20, 2019
nobody should put his or her money in this scheme oo i take GOD beg una. i went to that same plaza in wuse 2 and i made inquiries from people around there and i was shocked when they said the guys running this ponzi scheme are just scammers that dont have office in that plaza all you go just see nah table and laptop in one open space like that no sign board, no product theres nothing on ground to show you that this is what they are into. so guys be careful

5 Likes

Re: Invest 100k To 250k And Get 35% Profit After 6 Weeks - Abuja Only by favourabl: 9:45pm On Apr 20, 2019
idepep:
nobody should put his or her money in this scheme oo i take GOD beg una. i went to that same plaza in wuse 2 and i made inquiries from people around there and i was shocked when they said the guys running this ponzi scheme are just scammers that dont have office in that plaza all you go just see nah table and laptop in one open space like that no sign board, no product theres nothing on ground to show you that this is what they are into. so guys be careful

Then you went to the wrong place to ask.. ask of workspace first then get there before making claims..

Besides it's a full functioning business and you can't decide who invests in or not...
Re: Invest 100k To 250k And Get 35% Profit After 6 Weeks - Abuja Only by senztip: 10:01pm On Apr 20, 2019
idepep:

my brother, you asked wrongly...and you are making a very bad claim against our company.. which is duly registered and operate within the laws of the federal republic.. kindly conduct sufficient research of findings before making such claims.. anyone tagging another scammer wrongly is grossly ignorant and shouldn't be taken serious.

if you want to talk investment that your money is secured.. then come to our office any random day.. call us and its 5th entrance, last floor... the place is called the workspace, (a co-sharing workspace - our brand is pretty young and does not have sufficient finance to get a place of our own,. so since last year we operate at that premises and can boldly call it our office because we pay rent monthly)

so mr man. be very mindful. not because this is internet you can just bump up and call anyone anything you like
Re: Invest 100k To 250k And Get 35% Profit After 6 Weeks - Abuja Only by BrokenCock: 11:48pm On Apr 20, 2019
If u are sure of this then why not advertise on radio ?
Re: Invest 100k To 250k And Get 35% Profit After 6 Weeks - Abuja Only by Wolexyoshi(m): 8:54pm On Apr 21, 2019
idepep:

I invested with them some few months ago and they delivered as promised. I spoke to the guy on phone just twice the rest few conversation was on chat. I live in Lagos. So don't say what you can't defend.

I invest 100k with 25% monthly returns for 6month (Then package).

Screenshot attached.

1 Like

Re: Invest 100k To 250k And Get 35% Profit After 6 Weeks - Abuja Only by senztip: 1:43am On Apr 22, 2019
idepep:

We felt its childish to show payment proof.. so we always let people use their guts and intuition and plain trust to do business with us.. but since one of our investors.. who still has an investment running with us @wolex... has shared his snapshots.. lets do a little number game here with few of our investors proof of payment form last year...

Re: Invest 100k To 250k And Get 35% Profit After 6 Weeks - Abuja Only by senztip: 1:45am On Apr 22, 2019
idepep:

So mr idep...

Re: Invest 100k To 250k And Get 35% Profit After 6 Weeks - Abuja Only by favourabl: 11:50am On Apr 24, 2019
So if you want rekaivle and profitable investment... then invest with us today..
Even if you're a Thomas we will clear your doubt..
Call us 08135120000... or visit our office if you're in abuja
Re: Invest 100k To 250k And Get 35% Profit After 6 Weeks - Abuja Only by telleyway: 2:36pm On Apr 24, 2019
senztip:

We felt its childish to show payment proof.. so we always let people use their guts and intuition and plain trust to do business with us.. but since one of our investors.. who still has an investment running with us @wolex... has shared his snapshots.. lets do a little number game here with few of our investors proof of payment form last year...
But this wasn't access bank logo last year, I stand to be corrected though
Re: Invest 100k To 250k And Get 35% Profit After 6 Weeks - Abuja Only by senztip: 3:45pm On Apr 24, 2019
telleyway:

But this wasn't access bank logo last year, I stand to be corrected though

i just snapshot these stuffs to show proof of payment.. i and my team barely have time to be snapshotting proof of payment after each transfer.. so these images are internet banking snapshots done days back... so no dust raising sir...

(1) (Reply)

Firstbank Now Scamming Its Customers / Da Viva World Is Looking For Honest Drop Shipping Partner / Safe Investments Training Course

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.