Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,780 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

I Need An Advice. What Should I Do. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need An Advice. What Should I Do. (436 Views)

Advice: What Business Can I Do With This Amount Of Money / Be Proud Of Your Legitimate Hustle - An Advice To Young Nigerians / Please I Need An Advice On An Error In Transaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need An Advice. What Should I Do. by willi926(m): 6:19pm On Apr 20, 2019
i will go straight to the point.
i bought goods worth 330k from my costomer around the first week of april. i paid him 210k to balance 120k. fast forward today 20th april, i went back to buy another goods and to pay up my balance, i found out that my costomer is dead. i was shocked, very shocked and at the same time confused. i dont know if i should give his collegue the remaining balance( the collegue was not around wen we did the buisness) or i should keep the money. ur bashin and critisism are allowed cry

1 Like

Re: I Need An Advice. What Should I Do. by Chidonc(m): 6:24pm On Apr 20, 2019
it doesn't belong to you brother, the right thing to do is call his family members and colleague if it is a joint business and pay in their presence, let them sort themselves out, if it's a joint shop but personal merchandise, give it to the family, it would go a long way in their lives.

3 Likes

Re: I Need An Advice. What Should I Do. by iTearHerToto: 6:25pm On Apr 20, 2019
Give his wife or family pere
Re: I Need An Advice. What Should I Do. by fantasticone1(m): 6:28pm On Apr 20, 2019
Try to locate the family and pay them instead. Make sure you do this as soon as possible. The money is not yours to keep or spend.

2 Likes

Re: I Need An Advice. What Should I Do. by dottozil: 6:31pm On Apr 20, 2019
I want to say � this, make sure you pay to the family as soon � as possible because the Longer you hold the money � the more you feel like keeping it
Re: I Need An Advice. What Should I Do. by cornerplus: 6:31pm On Apr 20, 2019
willi926:
i will go straight to the point.
i bought goods worth 330k from my costomer around the first week of april. i paid him 210k to balance 120k. fast forward today 20th april, i went back to buy another goods and to pay up my balance, i found out that my costomer is dead. i was shocked, very shocked and at the same time confused. i dont know if i should give his collegue the remaining balance( the collegue was not around wen we did the buisness) or i should keep the money. ur bashin and critisism are allowed cry

Bless your soul. Find a way to pay the balance to him or his contact or his bank account, doing this rids your conscience of guilt.

Do it fast so you don't feel like keeping it.

1 Like

Re: I Need An Advice. What Should I Do. by yomi007k(m): 6:37pm On Apr 20, 2019
God bless you.
Re: I Need An Advice. What Should I Do. by willi926(m): 6:58pm On Apr 20, 2019
thanks guyz. i will heed to ur advice. though its not easy. i feel like using the money to do small turn up.
Re: I Need An Advice. What Should I Do. by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:00pm On Apr 20, 2019
who owns the business? call EVERYONE involved... family, colleagues etc before paying back the money.

1 Like

Re: I Need An Advice. What Should I Do. by Donmoscojaja(m): 8:08pm On Apr 20, 2019
look for his family, give them

(1) (Reply)

Amazon Seller Account / Help! LASTMA Seized My Car. / Mini Loans Available For persons Within Yenagoa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.