Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

What Is Wrong With This Lady's Picture? Photo Inside - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Wrong With This Lady's Picture? Photo Inside (10034 Views)

The Lady I Met Online Deceived Me With A Different Picture (photo) / Childless Marriage : See What Happened To This Lady (picture) / WHICH of These Is the Most Romantic for a Lady? [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With This Lady's Picture? Photo Inside by EmekaBlue(m): 6:55pm On Apr 20, 2019
What can you say about this?

Easy on the Zoom...u wont see anything

2 Shares

Re: What Is Wrong With This Lady's Picture? Photo Inside by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 20, 2019
She no wear pant undecided

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Lady's Picture? Photo Inside by skyhighweb(m): 7:50pm On Apr 20, 2019
make music with house 10 music studio lagos egbeda 09075252828

3 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Lady's Picture? Photo Inside by telkevog(m): 8:30pm On Apr 20, 2019
Hmmm!
Re: What Is Wrong With This Lady's Picture? Photo Inside by MrSensor(m): 8:33pm On Apr 20, 2019
skyhighweb:
make music with house 10 music studio lagos egbeda 09075252828
I like music
Re: What Is Wrong With This Lady's Picture? Photo Inside by skyhighweb(m): 8:41pm On Apr 20, 2019
MrSensor:
I like music
artist also?
Re: What Is Wrong With This Lady's Picture? Photo Inside by Adasun(m): 8:51pm On Apr 20, 2019
they is no gate of jericho

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Lady's Picture? Photo Inside by williamuten(m): 8:58pm On Apr 20, 2019
���...nothing is there

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Lady's Picture? Photo Inside by PrinzCarter(m): 9:36pm On Apr 20, 2019
U ppl want to give me eye problem abi I Don zoom ntin come out ooo

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Lady's Picture? Photo Inside by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 20, 2019
there is no light at the end of the tunnel

4 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Lady's Picture? Photo Inside by Bluezy13(m): 9:40pm On Apr 20, 2019
Her stomach.

Folded skin too abnormal for a lady of her physic

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Lady's Picture? Photo Inside by OneCorner: 11:56pm On Apr 20, 2019
If you know you still zoom the picture, gather here for a selfie

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With This Lady's Picture? Photo Inside by kingxsamz(m): 12:00am On Apr 21, 2019
modified
I have zoomed, I have increased screen brightness,I have screenshotted and I have edited, Yet nothing.
I even downloaded the pic and sent it to my other phone, connected the phone to my Tv, increased tv brightness,saturation, colour, yet nothing.
Op why?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Wrong With This Lady's Picture? Photo Inside by Nobody: 12:10am On Apr 21, 2019
OneCorner:

5 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Lady's Picture? Photo Inside by anochuko01(m): 12:10am On Apr 21, 2019
well, the gate needs repainting...its getting rusty

3 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Lady's Picture? Photo Inside by Exjoker(m): 1:23am On Apr 21, 2019
The pic no clear abeg resnap am and upload again

3 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Lady's Picture? Photo Inside by Nobody: 6:57am On Apr 21, 2019
[quote author=biGDhAp post=77718450][/quote]

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Lady's Picture? Photo Inside by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 7:35am On Apr 21, 2019
EmekaBlue:
What can you say about this?

Easy on the Zoom...u wont see anything

Easy on the zoom cheesy grin chai

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Lady's Picture? Photo Inside by Obainoneandonly(m): 9:29am On Apr 21, 2019
OneCorner:
I did

5 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Lady's Picture? Photo Inside by Fuqman(m): 10:34am On Apr 21, 2019
Obainoneandonly:
I did
Why ur head com dey like Agama lizard own na? abeg na joke ooh. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Lady's Picture? Photo Inside by Ayobami7(m): 11:17am On Apr 21, 2019
undecided

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Lady's Picture? Photo Inside by EmekaBlue(m): 2:56pm On Apr 21, 2019
Obainoneandonly:
I did
na u get that company behind? see as ur inner suit wear rhyme with d building behind.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Lady's Picture? Photo Inside by salam1(m): 4:52pm On Apr 21, 2019
Nairaland una no go kill person. Anytime am in bad mood whenever I get on nairaland everything get settled, c as I dey laugh alone, imagine that guy saying IG u know u zoom the pics gather here for selfie the funny part people are cooperating. Apart from football nairaland remain my second forum that unite people excluding politics.

5 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Lady's Picture? Photo Inside by kingxsamz(m): 5:04pm On Apr 21, 2019
cry
Re: What Is Wrong With This Lady's Picture? Photo Inside by MrPENIS(m): 5:34pm On Apr 21, 2019
kingxsamz:

I have zoomed, I have increased screen brightness,I have screenshotted and I have edited, Yet nothing.
I even downloaded the pic and sent it to my other phone, connected the phone to my Tv, increased tv brightness,saturation, colour, yet nothing.
hmm punna is powerful and amazing
Re: What Is Wrong With This Lady's Picture? Photo Inside by LincolnLynn(m): 5:51pm On Apr 21, 2019
The more you look..the less you see..

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Lady's Picture? Photo Inside by Pappyjim: 5:56pm On Apr 21, 2019
kingxsamz:
modified
Op why?
[b][/b]YOU NO GO KILL PERSON OOO���

[i][/i]
Re: What Is Wrong With This Lady's Picture? Photo Inside by Emilokoiyawon: 6:14pm On Apr 21, 2019
cheesy Emeka, I thought you repented of your wayward ways recently. What happened? Maka why? cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Women Always Hate Doggy Style? / How You Could Make Up To #5000naira Daily With A Small Start Up Capital Of #1000 / Penis Captivus - My True Life Experience Getting Stock Inside My X

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.