Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

See Step By Step On How Women Give Birth ( Graphic Photos ) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Step By Step On How Women Give Birth ( Graphic Photos ) (9161 Views)

As A Man, This Unusual Attitude Will Make Women Give You Sex Easily / Advice Women Give Their Kind These Days!. / How Women Cheat More Than Men - Lady Reveals. Do You Agree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Step By Step On How Women Give Birth ( Graphic Photos ) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 20, 2019
Ever wondered how you were brought into this world, well here is a step by step process of childbirth. Hard not to appreciate us women, what we go through to bring life to this world.

Childbirth is one of the most painful yet equally rewarding process for most women. The following series of photos seeks to document and follow how the baby leaves the womb, through the uterus, and out of the vagina.

lalasticlala to Fp please.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Step By Step On How Women Give Birth ( Graphic Photos ) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 20, 2019
The first is the baby's head, which is the most difficult part of delivery, and most complications arises here.

The baby might not align properly or be too big for the Uterus. sometimes suction pumps are used to pull baby out.

Please don't be disgusted, it's life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Step By Step On How Women Give Birth ( Graphic Photos ) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 20, 2019
The face and the chin is next. After the head, this takes second place as the most difficult, as taking too long will kill the baby with pressure.
There is a difference between the womb and air pressure.

And it must be quick so the baby takes his/her first breathe, else it gets suffocated by the throbbing Vagina wall and fluids from the womb.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Step By Step On How Women Give Birth ( Graphic Photos ) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 20, 2019
Lastly the shoulders, and after which the birth is deemed easy. That's the power of the Women. Hope it brings a lot of respect here. Thanks

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Step By Step On How Women Give Birth ( Graphic Photos ) by layzie: 7:25pm On Apr 20, 2019
Kudos to the women, odiro easy

5 Likes

Re: See Step By Step On How Women Give Birth ( Graphic Photos ) by CapedBaldy: 7:26pm On Apr 20, 2019
FTC finally lol
modified
Noooooooooooooooooooo

2 Likes

Re: See Step By Step On How Women Give Birth ( Graphic Photos ) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 20, 2019
you mean a whole human will emerge from the vagina someone will later Bleep

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Step By Step On How Women Give Birth ( Graphic Photos ) by phelonrays: 7:28pm On Apr 20, 2019
This is one of the reasons I still hold women on high prestige.........

13 Likes

Re: See Step By Step On How Women Give Birth ( Graphic Photos ) by Ojevwe1(m): 7:29pm On Apr 20, 2019
Kudos to daughters of Eve
Re: See Step By Step On How Women Give Birth ( Graphic Photos ) by MJBOLT: 7:37pm On Apr 20, 2019
okay

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Step By Step On How Women Give Birth ( Graphic Photos ) by emmanuelpopson(m): 7:37pm On Apr 20, 2019
God is wonderful... imagine the baby breathing with the umbilical cord while in the womb but within a sec.. he/she changes to using the nose to do same thing as its been exposed to the atmosphere..God is wonderful and worthy to be praised.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See Step By Step On How Women Give Birth ( Graphic Photos ) by Lordave: 7:50pm On Apr 20, 2019
emmanuelpopson:
God is wonderful... imagine the baby breathing with the umbilical cord while in the womb but within a sec.. he/she changes to using the nose to do same thing as its been exposed to the atmosphere..God is wonderful and worthy to be praised.
Please remain in Religion section, please.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See Step By Step On How Women Give Birth ( Graphic Photos ) by Lordave: 7:51pm On Apr 20, 2019
phelonrays:
This is one of the reasons I still hold women on high prestige.........
You will certainly return as woman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Step By Step On How Women Give Birth ( Graphic Photos ) by Bojack(m): 7:54pm On Apr 20, 2019
that year na so I come outside
Re: See Step By Step On How Women Give Birth ( Graphic Photos ) by Knox123(m): 7:59pm On Apr 20, 2019
candlewax:
you mean a whole human will emerge from the vagina someone will later Bleep

Yes na

Re: See Step By Step On How Women Give Birth ( Graphic Photos ) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 20, 2019
Add graphics. You know know say children full NL? Even when person wife born, doctor no allow us de there.
Re: See Step By Step On How Women Give Birth ( Graphic Photos ) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 20, 2019
And so? Men go through hell just to provide for the family so what's the purpose of this thread? undecided

29 Likes

Re: See Step By Step On How Women Give Birth ( Graphic Photos ) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 20, 2019
Dickhead02:
And so? Men go through hell just to provide for the family so what's the purpose of this thread? undecided
grin grin
Re: See Step By Step On How Women Give Birth ( Graphic Photos ) by sisisioge: 8:33pm On Apr 20, 2019
Lord! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: See Step By Step On How Women Give Birth ( Graphic Photos ) by XhosaNostra(f): 8:34pm On Apr 20, 2019

2 Likes

Re: See Step By Step On How Women Give Birth ( Graphic Photos ) by MrSensor(m): 8:38pm On Apr 20, 2019
sisisioge:
Child spotted.

1 Like

Re: See Step By Step On How Women Give Birth ( Graphic Photos ) by Firstorderwizard(m): 8:39pm On Apr 20, 2019
This thread have no Vaseline value undecided
*walks outta thread**

2 Likes

Re: See Step By Step On How Women Give Birth ( Graphic Photos ) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 20, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Why you bring me here? I refuse to look sad

The shock on Wendy's face says it all grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: See Step By Step On How Women Give Birth ( Graphic Photos ) by XhosaNostra(f): 8:40pm On Apr 20, 2019
Guest007:

Why you bring me here? I refuse to look sad

The shock on Wendy's face says it all grin grin grin

Lol, it is so scary to look at tongue

1 Like

Re: See Step By Step On How Women Give Birth ( Graphic Photos ) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 20, 2019
sisisioge:

You too! Abeg describe it to me undecided
Re: See Step By Step On How Women Give Birth ( Graphic Photos ) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 20, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Lol, it is so scary to look at tongue

I can leave without looking then. grin

1 Like

Re: See Step By Step On How Women Give Birth ( Graphic Photos ) by Biglittlelois(f): 8:43pm On Apr 20, 2019
Oh sweet Yeesus!!! Oh my lawd!!! I couldn't look at all the pictures, Oh the pain......wait epidural is in existence thank God, is that how the vagina will expand? Have mercy lawd cry
Re: See Step By Step On How Women Give Birth ( Graphic Photos ) by sisisioge: 8:44pm On Apr 20, 2019
Guest007:

You too! Abeg describe it to me undecided

Frightful! Something that we all know to be tiny fitting a big head like that! Unbelievable!
Re: See Step By Step On How Women Give Birth ( Graphic Photos ) by Adasun(m): 8:44pm On Apr 20, 2019
Lordave:
Please remain in Religion section, please.
he has da right to comment any wherer

1 Like

Re: See Step By Step On How Women Give Birth ( Graphic Photos ) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 20, 2019
sisisioge:

Frightful! Something that we all know to be tiny fitting a big head like that! Unbelievable!

Tell em to add graphic before sharing

Thank you grin
Re: See Step By Step On How Women Give Birth ( Graphic Photos ) by Adasun(m): 8:46pm On Apr 20, 2019
Nothing special,those bi.ches are specially created for dis.
Re: See Step By Step On How Women Give Birth ( Graphic Photos ) by Biglittlelois(f): 8:46pm On Apr 20, 2019
Adasun:
Nothing special,those bi.ches are specially created for dis.

Nothing special You came out from there dumbo, is the person you came out from a biitch? ??

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Will You Pay Bride Price Of 3 Million For This Kind Of Lady? / Man Post Pictures After Having Sex With His Female Partner / Can You Remember This Kid From Way Back.? (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.