Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

Help Needed Here From A Nairalander.. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help Needed Here From A Nairalander.. (500 Views)

Urgent Help Needed. I'm Been Victimised By A Randy Lecturer / A Nairalander Visits The World's Coolest Library In China, Shares Her Experience / A Nairalander Convocating At University Of Ibadan Today (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Needed Here From A Nairalander.. by Dboy55(m): 8:38pm On Apr 20, 2019
Good
Re: Help Needed Here From A Nairalander.. by indigenous234(f): 8:45pm On Apr 20, 2019
Don't listen to what anyone here says.. Most here are into the "street" but they'll tell you otherwise. The best way to make your parents proud is to get a good grade first and if it comes with some greenbacks too, then hallelujah .

2 Likes

Re: Help Needed Here From A Nairalander.. by Dboy55(m): 8:49pm On Apr 20, 2019
indigenous234:
Don't listen to what anyone here says.. Most here are into the "street" but they'll tell you otherwise. The best way to make your parents proud is to get a good grade first and if it comes with some greenbacks too, then hallelujah .
thank you boss,its kinda hard not to indulge in something when everybody you know its into it .
Re: Help Needed Here From A Nairalander.. by Dami12345: 8:49pm On Apr 20, 2019
Dboy55:
Good evening my fellow,this a long epistle please endeavour to read to the end .nairalanders I'm a 20yr old schooling in southern university in the country,I just got admission this year currently in 100level,there is this issue currently bothering me...
like every undergraduate,I do have lots of friends,and almost all of them are into cyber crime (gee,street)like its usually called...my closet who wasent into this stuff before just started showing interest in it ...he is always telling me how he his bombing Facebook account and Instagram...and how money must be made...that most guys this days that 're not even up to us in age are already driving cars and living flashy lifestyle ...
I always tell him there are ways to make money online legitimately,without engaging in fraud,dude doesn't listen ...
now this guy has started touching money,his hostel is furnished with A.c,flat screen Tv,home theatre and other luxury home appliances ...
So the problem is that,I have promised myself not to engage in internet fraud..but now the peer pressure I'm getting is getting too much,and there is intimidation everywhere in school with students driving benz and Lexus everywhere ...the other day I spoke to a girl I have interest in,she told me she can only date gee boys,that she like being taken care of...I was heartbroken because I so much did loved her though ...
the problem is how do I stay focus,i don't want to disappoint my dad and grandma caused they have tried for me alot.i don't want to do anything that will tarnished my family name ...
PS;not that I'm suffering in school though,I do receive 25k every month from my dad as allowance..and I also leaves alone in a self contain all by myself...without having no roommate...my dad also promised to further my studies outside the country once I made him proud ...
but the things I'm seeing in school these days,is wow very surprising...
please I need your advice guys ..

Pls join them. Because in life you will learn a lesson. That lesson will come too late. When you don't have people around you to teach and help you.

That lesson is networking. School is useless. You will know that the in your 200level. When you graduate you will understand better.

A man who has no money is dead. Look at your pastor and any relevant person in society.
I advice you to do gee. But use your sense. Dont spend. Invest and build yourself. Dont do this to buy Benz do this to be the next bill gates and then give back to society so that nobody has to be a fraudster to make it again in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Help Needed Here From A Nairalander.. by Tony142: 9:07pm On Apr 20, 2019
Which University is that? AAU?
Re: Help Needed Here From A Nairalander.. by Dboy55(m): 9:18pm On Apr 20, 2019
Tony142:
Which University is that? AAU?
Aswear,how you take no boss
Re: Help Needed Here From A Nairalander.. by Tony142: 9:25pm On Apr 20, 2019
Dboy55:

Aswear,how you take no boss

Smiles, I school in AAU too, currently in 100L, I base in college, are u in college or campus?

The intimidation here in AAU is just too much, u go dey see small small boys dey drive Benz and Lexus, Lol, I was once in your shoe, but I have overcome mine

2 Likes

Re: Help Needed Here From A Nairalander.. by Dboy55(m): 9:29pm On Apr 20, 2019
Tony142:

Smiles, I school in AAU too, currently in 100L, I base in college, are u in college or campus?

The intimidation here in AAU is just too much, u go dey see small small boys dey drive Benz and Lexus, Lol, I was once in your shoe, but I have overcome mine
I'm in campus bro,nor be small thing we dae see here ..my friend in my department is using iPhone x dude is just 17 ..you go hail na
Re: Help Needed Here From A Nairalander.. by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:30pm On Apr 20, 2019
Dboy55:
Good evening my fellow,this a long epistle please endeavour to read to the end .nairalanders I'm a 20yr old schooling in southern university in the country,I just got admission this year currently in 100level,there is this issue currently bothering me...
like every undergraduate,I do have lots of friends,and almost all of them are into cyber crime (gee,street)like its usually called...my closet who wasent into this stuff before just started showing interest in it ...he is always telling me how he his bombing Facebook account and Instagram...and how money must be made...that most guys this days that 're not even up to us in age are already driving cars and living flashy lifestyle ...
I always tell him there are ways to make money online legitimately,without engaging in fraud,dude doesn't listen ...
now this guy has started touching money,his hostel is furnished with A.c,flat screen Tv,home theatre and other luxury home appliances ...
So the problem is that,I have promised myself not to engage in internet fraud..but now the peer pressure I'm getting is getting too much,and there is intimidation everywhere in school with students driving benz and Lexus everywhere ...the other day I spoke to a girl I have interest in,she told me she can only date gee boys,that she like being taken care of...I was heartbroken because I so much did loved her though ...
the problem is how do I stay focus,i don't want to disappoint my dad and grandma caused they have tried for me alot.i don't want to do anything that will tarnished my family name ...
PS;not that I'm suffering in school though,I do receive 25k every month from my dad as allowance..and I also leaves alone in a self contain all by myself...without having no roommate...my dad also promised to further my studies outside the country once I made him proud ...
but the things I'm seeing in school these days,is wow very surprising...
please I need your advice guys ..

dont try to be like the Joneses, follow your own path and make your parents proud. bro, most these people are doomed because when they tasted the good life from their crime, they can never stop until they get acquainted with a jail cell. as for these low life biatches that want to be taken care of.... they dont care about you, they care about what they can GET from you. you dont need such parasites in your life.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Needed Here From A Nairalander.. by Dboy55(m): 9:33pm On Apr 20, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

dont try to be like the Joneses, follow your own path and make your parents proud. bro, most these people are doomed because when they tasted the good life from their crime, they can never stop until they get acquainted with a jail cell. as for these low life biatches that want to be taken care of.... they dont care about you, they care about what they can GET from you. you dont need such parasites in your life.
thanks boss...I rely appreciate .

3 Likes

Re: Help Needed Here From A Nairalander.. by Tony142: 9:40pm On Apr 20, 2019
Dboy55:

I'm in campus bro,nor be small thing we dae see here ..my friend in my department is using iPhone x dude is just 17 ..you go hail na

Lol, add me up on WhatsApp, let talk, 09031740226
Re: Help Needed Here From A Nairalander.. by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 20, 2019
Tony142:
Dboy55:

grin

where do I start from?

Well always do remember that AAU nor be beans
Re: Help Needed Here From A Nairalander.. by Dboy55(m): 11:01pm On Apr 20, 2019
PRESENTATION:

grin

where do I start from?

Well always do remember that AAU nor be beans
Aswear bros,start anywhere
Re: Help Needed Here From A Nairalander.. by TheMainMan: 11:08pm On Apr 20, 2019
GOD help u to remain firm in your decision... Amen!
Re: Help Needed Here From A Nairalander.. by Failtech: 12:01am On Apr 21, 2019
Dboy55:

Face you book
Re: Help Needed Here From A Nairalander.. by lettalktrue(m): 12:28am On Apr 21, 2019
i swear this OP dey fall my hand. imagine, receiving 25k every month from your father and you are still complaining of more money? your father is not doing this for nothing, "to whom much is given much is expected". don't even think of engaging in that nefarious activities. is even thinking of sending you to abroad for your master. haba OP?

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Call For Creative Study Abroad Business Website Design / PRACTICAL WAYS I MAKE Money From Both Offline And Online / Eni Scholarships Programme For African Students At Luiss University Italy 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.