Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,827 members, 7,806,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

Get Easy Loans To Finance Your Biz - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get Easy Loans To Finance Your Biz (2747 Views)

Payhippo Raises $3 Million In Seed Funding To Extend Quick Loans To SMEs / CBN Suspends All Loans To NIRSAL As Corruption Scandal Rocks Anchor Borrowers, / Best Places To Get Quick Easy Loans For Your Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Easy Loans To Finance Your Biz by martooski(m): 9:40pm On Apr 20, 2019
OUR PRODUCTS

Citygate Global Investment Limited is a Non Governmental Organisation-Microfinance Institution (NGO-MFI) registered with Corporate Affairs Commission. The organisation was created with the objective to reduce Nigerian population living below poverty line by enhancing the capacities of the low-end actively engaged populace struggling to run a viable businesses to earn a living.

Pay Day Loan
This is a facility designed to meet the urgent needs of salary earners in private establishments. It is structured against salary.

SME Loan
We structured this loan to meet the need of Small and Medium scale Enterpreneurs, the loan is designed to bridge any financial gap that may arise from daily running of an existing Small and Medium Enterprises business activities.

Payroll Loan
This loan facility is designed for federal civil servants and Lagos State civil servants.

Step-Up Loan
This loan facility is for traders and business men who have an existing business and making sales on regular basis

Our Contact
17, Ogunlowo Street,
Off Awolowo Way,
Ikeja, Lagos(By Lagoon Hospital)
+234 (0) 700-CITYGATE (070024894283)
info@citygateglobal.com

Re: Get Easy Loans To Finance Your Biz by martooski(m): 10:00pm On Apr 20, 2019
You can also drop your message and we shall get back to you
Re: Get Easy Loans To Finance Your Biz by Tolani0167(m): 10:02pm On Apr 20, 2019
Must my business be domicile with in those location before you grant the loan
Re: Get Easy Loans To Finance Your Biz by martooski(m): 10:02pm On Apr 20, 2019
If it's close we can do it

Tolani0167:
Must my business be domicile with in those location before you grant the loan
Re: Get Easy Loans To Finance Your Biz by senztip: 10:13pm On Apr 20, 2019
martooski:

How much interest on the stepup loan... my business need 250k to clear items and run advertising

we are based in abuja, but have sales presence online.. meaning we sell online and deliver nationwide.. but we have a physcial presence in abuja cos of other services we render

Re: Get Easy Loans To Finance Your Biz by martooski(m): 10:16pm On Apr 20, 2019
Someone will call you on Tuesday.
Thanks

senztip:

How much interest on the stepup loan... my business need 250k to clear items and run advertising

we are based in abuja, but have sales presence online.. meaning we sell online and deliver nationwide.. but we have a physcial presence in abuja cos of other services we render

Re: Get Easy Loans To Finance Your Biz by senztip: 10:21pm On Apr 20, 2019
martooski:
Someone will call you on Tuesday.
Thanks

alright
Re: Get Easy Loans To Finance Your Biz by eddychukwu(m): 12:53am On Apr 22, 2019
I live in Jos, can I get the loan?
Re: Get Easy Loans To Finance Your Biz by Zadoknd(m): 7:29am On Apr 22, 2019
Can I get up to N5m to finance an export contract?

1 Like

Re: Get Easy Loans To Finance Your Biz by Bostonfarms: 10:40am On Apr 22, 2019
What are the requirements for the loan.
Re: Get Easy Loans To Finance Your Biz by harmony5(m): 1:04pm On Apr 22, 2019
What are your interest rate like?
What is the minimum and maximum loans like?
Are transporters qualified for your loan? Thanks
Re: Get Easy Loans To Finance Your Biz by martooski(m): 11:18pm On Apr 22, 2019
Please mail loan@citygayeglobal.com and drop your contact.

Zadoknd:
Re: Get Easy Loans To Finance Your Biz by martooski(m): 11:18pm On Apr 22, 2019

harmony5:
Re: Get Easy Loans To Finance Your Biz by martooski(m): 11:19pm On Apr 22, 2019

harmony5:
Re: Get Easy Loans To Finance Your Biz by wealthinfos(m): 11:47pm On Apr 22, 2019
Learn how to earn fulltime income/salary working fulltime or parttime as a Real Estate Consultant

Pls visit the link below

https://www.nairaland.com/5145320/real-estate-consultant-earn-salary
Re: Get Easy Loans To Finance Your Biz by Triplehawkeyes: 2:47am On Apr 23, 2019
martooski:

Not present in Kaduna?

Please contact 09052610010
Re: Get Easy Loans To Finance Your Biz by Esomchi800(m): 3:20pm On Jun 29, 2019
Am in Benin and I need an urgent loan if possible today self 100k 08108512833 I just need it urgently
Re: Get Easy Loans To Finance Your Biz by 2FlowZ(m): 5:19pm On Jun 29, 2019
hello, please I need a loan to buy a car and work fulltime on uber/bolt, will pay back installmentally... 08084240300....
Re: Get Easy Loans To Finance Your Biz by martooski(m): 7:54am On Jun 30, 2019
2FlowZ:
hello, please I need a loan to buy a car and work fulltime on uber/bolt, will pay back installmentally... 08084240300....

I need your location
Re: Get Easy Loans To Finance Your Biz by martooski(m): 7:55am On Jun 30, 2019
2FlowZ:

I need your location
Re: Get Easy Loans To Finance Your Biz by Doctoropera(m): 8:19am On Jun 30, 2019
I'm in Osun State. Can I get a loan of 5m naira ? I'm a proprietor
Re: Get Easy Loans To Finance Your Biz by satchinonso(m): 8:57am On Jun 30, 2019
I need a loan of 3 million am a federal government worker and am into importation of laptop and tablet from China, I need more money to boost my trade. I sale to our staff and they pay monthly without default.
Re: Get Easy Loans To Finance Your Biz by DaddyGngeess(m): 9:21am On Jun 30, 2019
I need a loan to expand my hotel.. Location -Abuja...08136420980
Re: Get Easy Loans To Finance Your Biz by ohosi4real(m): 9:35am On Jun 30, 2019
I need a loan but i am in ado ekiti. How can i be giving. I need it urgetly. Ohosilife@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Get Easy Loans To Finance Your Biz by MYHUBBY: 9:43am On Jun 30, 2019
I need a loan, I have message the mail provided. I needed 300k to add to what's on ground in getting a car for cab commercial business

I just need to know the requirements and loan rate. if I'm to be paying weekly or monthly it would be nice.

NB: I have been doing the business before the person I drive for traveled out of the country. I have my valid driver's license and I stay in Lagos

will be waiting to read your feedback
Re: Get Easy Loans To Finance Your Biz by Kmartt(m): 9:44am On Jun 30, 2019
Zadoknd:

Could you please share the export contract with me if it's something my company can finance
Re: Get Easy Loans To Finance Your Biz by 2FlowZ(m): 2:08pm On Jun 30, 2019
Aguda Surulere

martooski:

I need your location
Re: Get Easy Loans To Finance Your Biz by Geepapa: 3:49pm On Jun 30, 2019
I need one million naira for World Bank counterpart funding project 08037546226
Re: Get Easy Loans To Finance Your Biz by emmawealth: 4:12pm On Jun 30, 2019
I need #1.5m to start my cassava peel process plant. I got trian at IITA. Am having my plaint at Lusada after Atan Ogun State. That is where my raw materials can be esselly access. Pls can you fund my type of business.
Re: Get Easy Loans To Finance Your Biz by martooski(m): 7:51pm On Jul 06, 2019
Doctoropera:
I'm in Osun State. Can I get a loan of 5m naira ? I'm a proprietor

Yes. You can visit our branch in Oshogbo, ife, and Ilesha.

Or provide your contact and we shall call you
Re: Get Easy Loans To Finance Your Biz by pstjoga: 9:07pm On Jul 06, 2019
We have a poultry business, HEAVENSGATE AGRO-SOLUTIONS, and we need #350,000 to expand in building more cages, feeds and increasing the number of chicks.
podeh@heavensgateagro.com.ng

Patrick Odeh
Senior Partner

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help, How Can I Get A Paypal Account? / How Safe And Confidential Is Western Union? / Any Opened Diamond Bank Xclusive Account And Got Visacard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.