Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,469 members, 7,808,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

Bold Pink: "Tiwa Savage, You Left Your Husband For A Small Boy Wizkid" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bold Pink: "Tiwa Savage, You Left Your Husband For A Small Boy Wizkid" (51157 Views)

"You Left A Scar In My Heart" Halima Abubakar Shares Chats With Bobrisky / Tiwa Savage You Are A Mum Cover Up Your Skin - Troll Huffs And Puffs / Tiwa Savage You Are A Disgrace To Womanhood, Mr Rational Reacts To Dating Rumour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bold Pink: "Tiwa Savage, You Left Your Husband For A Small Boy Wizkid" by Chelsea82: 10:19pm On Apr 20, 2019
Popular Youtuber Bold pink has blast tiwa savage for leaving her husband for a small boy called wizkid.

She shared the post on her IG saying, "Tiwa Savage you left your husband Teebillz and instead of you to step up and date a billionaire your started dating a little kid called Wizkid Wmwho is not even in your class".

Do you think wizkid is not in Tiwa savage class?

Drop your comment below in the comment box and watch video the after the cut.

Watch Video Below,

Source:

http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/04/tiwa-savage-you-left-your-husband-for.html?m=1

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bold Pink: "Tiwa Savage, You Left Your Husband For A Small Boy Wizkid" by Chelsea82: 10:19pm On Apr 20, 2019
But this girl fine shaa, Watch Full Video FromHERE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bold Pink: "Tiwa Savage, You Left Your Husband For A Small Boy Wizkid" by thebiggestgists(m): 11:32pm On Apr 20, 2019
No shake table o
3rd FTC chai

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bold Pink: "Tiwa Savage, You Left Your Husband For A Small Boy Wizkid" by Nobody: 2:38am On Apr 21, 2019
If you are not careful, that mouth of yours would make you end up in prison.

Stupid girl angry

105 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Bold Pink: "Tiwa Savage, You Left Your Husband For A Small Boy Wizkid" by Onyi22(f): 3:34am On Apr 21, 2019
What's her business?

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bold Pink: "Tiwa Savage, You Left Your Husband For A Small Boy Wizkid" by Onyi22(f): 3:38am On Apr 21, 2019
Chelsea82:
But this girl fine shaa, Watch Full Video FromHERE
So bloggers dy know fyn girls?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bold Pink: "Tiwa Savage, You Left Your Husband For A Small Boy Wizkid" by Chelsea82: 4:45am On Apr 21, 2019
Onyi22:

So bloggers dy know fyn girls?

Appreciate beauty
Re: Bold Pink: "Tiwa Savage, You Left Your Husband For A Small Boy Wizkid" by MiaB(f): 5:09am On Apr 21, 2019
who is this one

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bold Pink: "Tiwa Savage, You Left Your Husband For A Small Boy Wizkid" by ednut1(m): 6:33am On Apr 21, 2019
Failed youtuber

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bold Pink: "Tiwa Savage, You Left Your Husband For A Small Boy Wizkid" by Joshmodest(m): 7:03am On Apr 21, 2019
Wizkid na small boy !! lol
I don't know why many people dey beef this guy , yesterday I read a post of one dude I just heard about for the first time , in my life saying Wizkid who has topped the billboard chart as well as u.k charts , who has a total of almost 2 billion streams on Spotify , something very few American artists can boast of , who featured on the first ever song to cross a billion streams on Spotify , and the second most streamed song in the whole world , after Ed Sheeran's shape of you ...The wizkid who sold out a hall of 20k capacity in London.... something only few A lists artist in America can do in Nigeria , was called an upcoming Artist, by some teriba dude .....who isn't even regarded as an artist in America....
Tiwa that left tee billz long before her closeness to wizkid ..ode !!!!
if wizkid na upcoming artist and a small boy at the same time , I wish to be a small boy for life !

177 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Bold Pink: "Tiwa Savage, You Left Your Husband For A Small Boy Wizkid" by olagbola45(m): 7:18am On Apr 21, 2019
tohyorsih2:
If you are not careful, that mouth of yours would make you end up in prison.

Stupid girl angry

Na u go send her :'d

3 Likes

Re: Bold Pink: "Tiwa Savage, You Left Your Husband For A Small Boy Wizkid" by Houseofglam7(f): 7:36am On Apr 21, 2019
People should learn to mind their businesses
undecided
Damn!
Let he who is without sin cast the first stone undecided
Calling someone out or judging em doesn't make you/Me a saint!!!

4 Likes

Re: Bold Pink: "Tiwa Savage, You Left Your Husband For A Small Boy Wizkid" by Nobody: 8:03am On Apr 21, 2019
olagbola45:

Na u go send her :'d

Yes na angry
Re: Bold Pink: "Tiwa Savage, You Left Your Husband For A Small Boy Wizkid" by tribalistseun: 8:06am On Apr 21, 2019
Every shapeless Ashawoo ranting from a brothel is suddenly a YouTuber.

YamTuber with less than 12 subscribers that one na YouTuber?

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bold Pink: "Tiwa Savage, You Left Your Husband For A Small Boy Wizkid" by Nobody: 8:06am On Apr 21, 2019
Who b dis one again
Re: Bold Pink: "Tiwa Savage, You Left Your Husband For A Small Boy Wizkid" by Naijaguy123: 8:07am On Apr 21, 2019
She’s trying to copy Kemi olunloyo. They start their internet career with fake news reporting and tarnishing people’s images. Only this week she alleged IK ogbonna is gay !

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bold Pink: "Tiwa Savage, You Left Your Husband For A Small Boy Wizkid" by Denikayan: 8:08am On Apr 21, 2019
What is this tori olorun shocked shocked shocked

How can someone be looking like a bag of Ogbono

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bold Pink: "Tiwa Savage, You Left Your Husband For A Small Boy Wizkid" by Globalbenjamin: 8:08am On Apr 21, 2019
Everybody wants to blow����

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bold Pink: "Tiwa Savage, You Left Your Husband For A Small Boy Wizkid" by honestivo(m): 8:09am On Apr 21, 2019
No justification to leave your husband whether billionaire or millionaire

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bold Pink: "Tiwa Savage, You Left Your Husband For A Small Boy Wizkid" by Nobody: 8:09am On Apr 21, 2019
That is why Tiwa is Savage tongue

1 Like

Re: Bold Pink: "Tiwa Savage, You Left Your Husband For A Small Boy Wizkid" by superlanny(m): 8:09am On Apr 21, 2019
This is a lesson for everyone, in life when you become successful and famous, people will be jealous and envious of you, don't feel sad or depressed by what they say about you, they want what you have, but realise they can never reach it, so they resort to cheap blackmail and hate.

28 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Bold Pink: "Tiwa Savage, You Left Your Husband For A Small Boy Wizkid" by Olisaonyish(m): 8:09am On Apr 21, 2019
Make una go church ooo cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Bold Pink: "Tiwa Savage, You Left Your Husband For A Small Boy Wizkid" by Esomchi800(m): 8:09am On Apr 21, 2019
Mi minding my business in Nsukka here I think I like this place {Ede-Oballa} Precisely

1 Like

Re: Bold Pink: "Tiwa Savage, You Left Your Husband For A Small Boy Wizkid" by megareal: 8:10am On Apr 21, 2019
Just to trend. Can she swear with her blood that Tiwa dated Wizkid? angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bold Pink: "Tiwa Savage, You Left Your Husband For A Small Boy Wizkid" by deedy111: 8:10am On Apr 21, 2019
Lubish talk
Re: Bold Pink: "Tiwa Savage, You Left Your Husband For A Small Boy Wizkid" by Minifemiv: 8:11am On Apr 21, 2019
[

Re: Bold Pink: "Tiwa Savage, You Left Your Husband For A Small Boy Wizkid" by laplace19(m): 8:12am On Apr 21, 2019
Her voice alone is a turn off for me
Re: Bold Pink: "Tiwa Savage, You Left Your Husband For A Small Boy Wizkid" by KingLennon(m): 8:12am On Apr 21, 2019
So is Wizkid not a billionaire? Wizkid that hangs-out with Future, Drake, Chris Brown, Skepta. Tiwa is even lucky to meet Wizkid, so many Influential ladies are waiting for that opportunity grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bold Pink: "Tiwa Savage, You Left Your Husband For A Small Boy Wizkid" by IamAlexander: 8:13am On Apr 21, 2019
Who be this jobless blogger... I hate it when people don't mind their business....

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funke Akindele & JJC Skillz Display Their New Furniture (Pics, Video) / Gbolahan Adio Majester Is Dead / Dying Rico Swavey Left Unattended To By Nurses (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.