Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

Dija Treats Her Kids To Village Trips For Easter Holidays In Kaduna (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dija Treats Her Kids To Village Trips For Easter Holidays In Kaduna (Photos) (55854 Views)

How Luminee Treats Her House Help (Photos) / Dija, Her Husband Rotimi And Children At The Beach (Photos) / Laura Ikeji Treats Her Hubby To Facial Makeover (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dija Treats Her Kids To Village Trips For Easter Holidays In Kaduna (Photos) by Ndlistic(m): 10:30pm On Apr 20, 2019
Popular mavin records singer, Dija with her adorable kids at her hometown in Kaduna. The mother of two has taken her children to the northern region to connect with her roots for the short Easter holidays.

Watch Video Below,

Source:

http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/04/music-star-dija-treats-her-kids-to.html?m=1

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dija Treats Her Kids To Village Trips For Easter Holidays In Kaduna (Photos) by Fadomero(m): 10:45pm On Apr 20, 2019
tiny woman dey sweet

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dija Treats Her Kids To Village Trips For Easter Holidays In Kaduna (Photos) by meobizy(f): 11:34pm On Apr 20, 2019
She should enjoy the holiday.
Her and the kids should eat well.
Dija most especially needs the added weight.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dija Treats Her Kids To Village Trips For Easter Holidays In Kaduna (Photos) by Kingkun69(m): 3:26am On Apr 21, 2019
This woman still dey alive

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dija Treats Her Kids To Village Trips For Easter Holidays In Kaduna (Photos) by Onyi22(f): 3:28am On Apr 21, 2019
Wow ,never knew she is married with kids..
But be mindful of village people

4 Likes

Re: Dija Treats Her Kids To Village Trips For Easter Holidays In Kaduna (Photos) by OneCorner: 4:17am On Apr 21, 2019
Talentless woman
don jazzy dumped her smelly toe toe after using her pants to renew his juju.
Now she’s a housegirl In kaduna

3 Likes

Re: Dija Treats Her Kids To Village Trips For Easter Holidays In Kaduna (Photos) by itspzpics(m): 5:10am On Apr 21, 2019
Normal level
Re: Dija Treats Her Kids To Village Trips For Easter Holidays In Kaduna (Photos) by GISTM0RE: 5:37am On Apr 21, 2019
[size=8pt][/size]
Re: Dija Treats Her Kids To Village Trips For Easter Holidays In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 9:00am On Apr 21, 2019
meobizy:
She should enjoy the holiday.
Her and the kids should eat well.
Dija most especially needs the added weight.

Like Teni abi

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dija Treats Her Kids To Village Trips For Easter Holidays In Kaduna (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 12:09pm On Apr 21, 2019
Good for them
Re: Dija Treats Her Kids To Village Trips For Easter Holidays In Kaduna (Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 1:18pm On Apr 21, 2019
Seen
Re: Dija Treats Her Kids To Village Trips For Easter Holidays In Kaduna (Photos) by crazyABO(m): 1:30pm On Apr 21, 2019
OneCorner:
Talentless woman
I was gon say something else but I had to check your profile and I saw your post,comment and I was like am glad I never wasted enough time typing. Even this one pain me but mehn you are ..... anybody can fill the blank space sad

103 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Dija Treats Her Kids To Village Trips For Easter Holidays In Kaduna (Photos) by dannybomb(m): 1:34pm On Apr 21, 2019
OneCorner:
Talentless woman don jazzy dumped her smelly toe toe after using her pants to renew his juju. Now she’s a housegirl In kaduna
and how did you know this?

10 Likes

Re: Dija Treats Her Kids To Village Trips For Easter Holidays In Kaduna (Photos) by AngelHoly(m): 1:34pm On Apr 21, 2019
She fine.....

Love her life....as she keep everything about her marriage on low key
Unlike Afonjas dat will leave their husband cos of small boy

Afonjas too like sugar boiz ehn

If yuh doubt come Isolo....small boy dating his grandmama

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dija Treats Her Kids To Village Trips For Easter Holidays In Kaduna (Photos) by adecz: 1:34pm On Apr 21, 2019
grin grin

Kaduna??!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Make una no allow Kaduna
kidnappers know her location Ohhh.

Fulani dey come house to
carry victims now.
Re: Dija Treats Her Kids To Village Trips For Easter Holidays In Kaduna (Photos) by annayawchee: 1:34pm On Apr 21, 2019
crazyABO:
I was gon say something else but I had to check your profile and I saw your post,comment and I was like am glad I never wasted enough time typing. Even this one pain me but mehn you are ..... anybody can fill the blank space sad
a bumcum

9 Likes

Re: Dija Treats Her Kids To Village Trips For Easter Holidays In Kaduna (Photos) by tolexy007(m): 1:35pm On Apr 21, 2019
OneCorner:
Talentless woman don jazzy dumped her smelly toe toe after using her pants to renew his juju. Now she’s a housegirl In kaduna

you get serious problem...

3 Likes

Re: Dija Treats Her Kids To Village Trips For Easter Holidays In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 21, 2019
OneCorner:
Talentless woman
Look at this hungry nonentity...she is far better than every woman in your family
Stop molesting your sisters so you can have sense
[img]https://media1./images/d503cd8458a5fa29c5be26b9fc7046ba/tenor.gif?itemid=8287629[/img]

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dija Treats Her Kids To Village Trips For Easter Holidays In Kaduna (Photos) by liverpudian9(m): 1:37pm On Apr 21, 2019
relegated musician she b like Sunderland fc
Re: Dija Treats Her Kids To Village Trips For Easter Holidays In Kaduna (Photos) by franchasng: 1:37pm On Apr 21, 2019
OneCorner:
Talentless woman
Nairaland is truly a comedy centre cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Dija Treats Her Kids To Village Trips For Easter Holidays In Kaduna (Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 1:38pm On Apr 21, 2019
Fadomero:
tiny woman dey sweet

Tah!!! Seems you have not been privileged to enjoy the company of a BBW... angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dija Treats Her Kids To Village Trips For Easter Holidays In Kaduna (Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 1:38pm On Apr 21, 2019
OneCorner:
Talentless woman

grin cheesy cheesy cheesy Hellfire go full cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Dija Treats Her Kids To Village Trips For Easter Holidays In Kaduna (Photos) by Seetto: 1:38pm On Apr 21, 2019
Beware of kidnappers, my neighbour still dey kidnappers den, information just reach us that 5 persons including two pregnant women were kidnap early this morning, protest going on....
Re: Dija Treats Her Kids To Village Trips For Easter Holidays In Kaduna (Photos) by Kylekent59: 1:39pm On Apr 21, 2019
Let her beware of kidnappers.

Not a good idea bringing this to social media.
Re: Dija Treats Her Kids To Village Trips For Easter Holidays In Kaduna (Photos) by AngelHoly(m): 1:39pm On Apr 21, 2019
soberdrunk:

Tah!!! Seems you have not been privileged to enjoy the company of a BBW... angry

Guy....dats the best dat happen to a man

1 Like

Re: Dija Treats Her Kids To Village Trips For Easter Holidays In Kaduna (Photos) by LamidicownuBSS: 1:39pm On Apr 21, 2019
Dija, my baby in primary school
Re: Dija Treats Her Kids To Village Trips For Easter Holidays In Kaduna (Photos) by kamez(m): 1:39pm On Apr 21, 2019
OneCorner:

Receive sense!!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kosoko Hakeem Adeyemi Burial: Adekunle Gold's Father Buried / Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" / The Johnsons Star, Seun Osigbesan And Husband Celebrate 8th Years Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.