Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,309 members, 7,808,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

Girl Bursts Into Tears After Looking Through The Window During Her First Flight - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Girl Bursts Into Tears After Looking Through The Window During Her First Flight (3430 Views)

Massive Jubilation As First Flight Lands In Ebonyi International Airport (Pix) / A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft For Nigeria Marks First Flight In Florida / Driver's Head Pops Out Of The Window After Fatal Accident In Owerri. Graphic Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Bursts Into Tears After Looking Through The Window During Her First Flight by 9jainfoparrot: 11:05pm On Apr 20, 2019
A young lady has gone viral after she was recorded crying while on board.

Girl Bursts Into Tears After Looking Through The Window During Her First Flight (Video)

The girl seems to be on a plane for the first time, this can be deduced from the way fear gripped her during the journey.

The dramatic lady was captured by the passenger who sat next to her and found her reaction funny and worth sharing.

See video via link: http://9jainfoparrot.com.ng/viral/girl-bursts-into-tears-after-looking-through-the-window-during-her-first-flight-video/

Re: Girl Bursts Into Tears After Looking Through The Window During Her First Flight by PlayerMeji: 11:11pm On Apr 20, 2019
It's a simple stuffs..

I cried too on my first time hanging on the back of an overloaded molue from Bariga.

15 Likes

Re: Girl Bursts Into Tears After Looking Through The Window During Her First Flight by ise82(m): 11:28pm On Apr 20, 2019
O ga ooo
Re: Girl Bursts Into Tears After Looking Through The Window During Her First Flight by PrinzCarter(m): 12:24am On Apr 21, 2019
We should do wat na

Re: Girl Bursts Into Tears After Looking Through The Window During Her First Flight by EbukaHades10(m): 12:29am On Apr 21, 2019
If she's afraid, she should tell the pilot to park make she come down na.

Rubbish

Op, the girl and the person wey record, receive sense

1 Like

Re: Girl Bursts Into Tears After Looking Through The Window During Her First Flight by clive2u(m): 12:37am On Apr 21, 2019
PlayerMeji:
It's a simple stuffs..

I cried too on my first time hanging on the back of an overloaded molue from Bariga.

na the same tin, jst that ur own no get glass window
Re: Girl Bursts Into Tears After Looking Through The Window During Her First Flight by matify83: 12:41am On Apr 21, 2019
There is always a first time experience.

Just one of those learning curves.

Believe me, this won't repeat itself again.
Re: Girl Bursts Into Tears After Looking Through The Window During Her First Flight by ValCon888: 12:49am On Apr 21, 2019
But first time flight is a humbling experience for real.
You will just know for the first time your life is not in your hands.

3 Likes

Re: Girl Bursts Into Tears After Looking Through The Window During Her First Flight by emmyreb(f): 6:30am On Apr 21, 2019
I watched the video but all I could ask myself is where is this world heading to? her first time and you could record and place her online what about her future,

anyhow, check my signature for dropshipping

2 Likes

Re: Girl Bursts Into Tears After Looking Through The Window During Her First Flight by Nobody: 7:55am On Apr 21, 2019
YES OOO
able1993:
Naso life be dis. Sometimes, you never thought u would reach a height and when you pass that height,you look back and thank God. Just never forget where you are coming from if at all you don't remember where you are going....

Do you need motivation or words of encouragement on how to pick back the pieces of your life, pass your exams, believe in yourself, build up your self esteem, business strategies or follow up successful men like Lee Yuan Kew of Singapore, Bill Gates, Thomas Sankara, Jerry Rawlings, Steve Jobs, Jack Ma and more, then visit Success stories
Re: Girl Bursts Into Tears After Looking Through The Window During Her First Flight by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 8:10am On Apr 21, 2019
ValCon888:
But first time flight is a humbling experience for real.
You will just know for the first time your life is not in your hands.
When is your life ever in your hands?

3 Likes

Re: Girl Bursts Into Tears After Looking Through The Window During Her First Flight by LisaAnne(f): 8:31am On Apr 21, 2019
I don't know the feeling
Re: Girl Bursts Into Tears After Looking Through The Window During Her First Flight by Corrosiveman(m): 9:05am On Apr 21, 2019
LisaAnne:
I don't know the feeling
...Dont worry sum1 is coming to pick u
Re: Girl Bursts Into Tears After Looking Through The Window During Her First Flight by PlayerMeji: 9:11am On Apr 21, 2019
Wasere, paddy mi...

clive2u:
na the same tin, jst that ur own no get glass window
Re: Girl Bursts Into Tears After Looking Through The Window During Her First Flight by LisaAnne(f): 11:26am On Apr 21, 2019
Corrosiveman:
...Dont worry sum1 is coming to pick u
hehhheeee
Re: Girl Bursts Into Tears After Looking Through The Window During Her First Flight by ValCon888: 11:51am On Apr 21, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
When is your life ever in your hands?

There's an element of control you have when you are riding a bicycle, in a car, or on a motorcycle. Knowing when danger strikes you just might be able to do something to save your life. But when you're on a plane more than 30000ft in the air, the element of control is gone. Your life is in the pilot's hands.

You're bringing religion into it and that's not what I'm talking about.

1 Like

Re: Girl Bursts Into Tears After Looking Through The Window During Her First Flight by anochuko01(m): 11:53am On Apr 21, 2019
LisaAnne:
hehhheeee
next time say AMEN 24 times and FIRE 72 times...
Re: Girl Bursts Into Tears After Looking Through The Window During Her First Flight by Corrosiveman(m): 12:41pm On Apr 21, 2019
LisaAnne:
hehhheeee
.....if only you let me kiss
Re: Girl Bursts Into Tears After Looking Through The Window During Her First Flight by LisaAnne(f): 12:51pm On Apr 21, 2019
Corrosiveman:
.....if only you let me kiss
ain't you female?
Re: Girl Bursts Into Tears After Looking Through The Window During Her First Flight by Corrosiveman(m): 1:19pm On Apr 21, 2019
LisaAnne:
ain't you female?
....No
Re: Girl Bursts Into Tears After Looking Through The Window During Her First Flight by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 21, 2019
PrinzCarter:
We should do wat na
... please can you stop uploading this picture

it is irritating

1 Like

Re: Girl Bursts Into Tears After Looking Through The Window During Her First Flight by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 4:11pm On Apr 21, 2019
ValCon888:

There's an element of control you have when you are riding a bicycle, in a car, or on a motorcycle. Knowing when danger strikes you just might be able to do something to save your life. But when you're on a plane more than 30000ft in the air, the element of control is gone. Your life is in the pilot's hands.

you've got a point
Re: Girl Bursts Into Tears After Looking Through The Window During Her First Flight by lenghtinny(m): 4:24pm On Apr 21, 2019
ValCon888:

The control the pilot has is to a certain extent sef....

If things should go awry, chances of survival is less than zero

(1) (Reply)

Photos of Amazing Water Bridge In Germany / Which African Country Can I Travel To With 1.5million Naira / Is There Yoga In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.