Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty (71837 Views)

Pictures From The Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye / Photos From The Burial Of Father Paul Offu / Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty by Seetto: 9:30am On Apr 21, 2019
Dareal90s:
Lol, ur mumu level won't make u humble urself and ask from those with knowledge, He came to d earth to die for our sin so we won't av to offer ourself as sacrifice or offer burnt offerings to God d Almighty. So why would he escape being nailed when d main reason on earth is to die, our God is not a coward. Nd mind u HE is not a god, he is God, part of the trinity. I know most Muslims would b afraid of today nd get annoyed but that doesn't uproot anything from our body. Am happy am no more a slave, am a child of God.

If you die and enter hell fire , what is the use of Jesus sacrifice on the cross...

You are perfectly a slave, a slave that doesn't know what become of him on judgement day, the worst punishment a father can melts on his child is to flog and finally gave him the best treatment , not creating an abhor called hell fire.

A prostitute, kidnapper , murderer , arm robber, adulterer/ fornicator, ritualist, liar, scammer, etc claiming the child of God, don't you think it sounds funny.

If you are truly the child of God , why does he chastise you for sins..

The earlier you are realise Christianity is a scam the better for you.

2 Likes

Re: The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty by Seetto: 9:30am On Apr 21, 2019
Dareal90s:
Lol, ur mumu level won't make u humble urself and ask from those with knowledge, He came to d earth to die for our sin so we won't av to offer ourself as sacrifice or offer burnt offerings to God d Almighty. So why would he escape being nailed when d main reason on earth is to die, our God is not a coward. Nd mind u HE is not a god, he is God, part of the trinity. I know most Muslims would b afraid of today nd get annoyed but that doesn't uproot anything from our body. Am happy am no more a slave, am a child of God.

If you die and enter hell fire , what is the use of Jesus sacrifice on the cross...

You are perfectly a slave, a slave that doesn't know what become of him on judgement day, the worst punishment a father can melts on his child is to flog and finally gave him the best treatment , not creating an abhor called hell fire.

A prostitute, kidnapper , murderer , arm robber, adulterer/ fornicator, ritualist, liar, scammer, etc claiming the child of God, don't you think it sounds funny.

The earlier you are realise Christianity is a scam the earlier for you.
Dareal90s:

Re: The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty by Olodo24: 9:30am On Apr 21, 2019
Scam

1 Like

Re: The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty by BrokenCock: 9:31am On Apr 21, 2019
ThothHermes:
I keep asking, how can they possibly know that this exact spot was were Jesus was buried

It is likelier that some people just picked a strategic spot and began to call it the burial place of Jesus to enable tourism. Too much time has passed and many things have happened for anyone to believe this.

History tells us that Israelis became to give towns and cities Hebrew names after the creation of present day Israel so how could they have known the exact spot the famous Rabbi was buried?

I think it's a scam.

u get sense so? Only u dey ask, only u dey conclude! U possess?
Re: The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty by freethinker420(m): 9:32am On Apr 21, 2019
[quote author=ThothHermes post=77723106]I keep asking, how can they possibly know that this exact spot was were Jesus was buried

It is likelier that some people just picked a strategic spot and began to call it the burial place of Jesus to enable tourism. Too much time has passed and many things have happened for anyone to believe this.

History tells us that Israelis became to give towns and cities Hebrew names after the creation of present day Israel so how could they have known the exact spot the famous Rabbi was buried?

I think it's a scam.

[/quote

just like the same way we were made to believe Jesus Christ had long Hair and Pink Lips...
Re: The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty by Virgohills(m): 9:32am On Apr 21, 2019
All these atheist what is wrong with you guys, it's okay to stay in your world of unbelief, but you do not have to come here to talk thrash. Jesus Christ remains the Lord of all.
Re: The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty by olaks4real(m): 9:33am On Apr 21, 2019
Dareal90s:

Where is Muhammed today? He is still in d grave.
so Jesus was buried in the sky abi?
Re: The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty by alBHAGDADI: 9:34am On Apr 21, 2019
princeking2:

Nice One brother.
The weight of Jesus' sacrifice is so heavy that people find it difficult to accept. How can one make heaven just by believing and accepting Jesus Christ without additional effort. People think Its too simple to be true.

They find it too simple because they don't know that Jesus has done the hard part. Making heaven has now become as simple as sipping water.
Re: The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 21, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

They find it too simple because they don't know that Jesus has done the hard part. Making heaven has now become as simple as sipping water.
That is true.
God bless you sir.
Re: The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty by decent2(m): 9:40am On Apr 21, 2019
Seetto:

u big fool forever for saying DAT Christianity is s scam

1 Like

Re: The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty by johnmba: 9:41am On Apr 21, 2019
ThothHermes:
I keep asking, how can they possibly know that this exact spot was were Jesus was buried

I think it's a scam.

The catholic church preserved the site. The church is rich in history. The church defines everything you do today. The church gave u calender you are using today, the monetary system, etc

The gates of hell will not prevail
Re: The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty by Dokitadotun: 9:44am On Apr 21, 2019
ThothHermes:

I think it's a scam.

Either the spot is the real thing or not, the bottom line is that Jesus is risen. Hallelujah
Re: The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty by MelaninGold(f): 9:45am On Apr 21, 2019
Denikayan:
If their were good construction companies like Julius Berger to seal that tomb then, He wont resurrect, neither would their be a rumour that his corpse was stolen.
Stupid comment.

1 Like

Re: The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty by Seetto: 9:45am On Apr 21, 2019
decent2:
u big fool forever for saying DAT Christianity is s scam

Jesus is watching you like this, cry cry, on judgement day he will bear witness against you that he is neither God nor son of God,
Re: The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty by Ozkar: 9:46am On Apr 21, 2019
naijacann:

No it is not a scam. Remember ur history well. In 323 AD(4th Century) Helena, mother of Emperor Constantine of Rome, set our for the first ever Christain pilgrimage to Jerusalem. Helena was a devout Christian who, through her prayers, God had protected his son Constantine. When she arrived Jerusalem, the residents there helped her locate these spots, including the very spot where Christ was born. She also had divine revelations about the spot where crucifixion happened. She built the church of the nativity there at Christ's birth place in Bethlehem and the church is still there. After discovering the spot Christ was crucified, the cross on which Christ was crucified including the remaining two crosses of the other robbers crucified with Christ, she laid the foundation for the Church of the Holy Sepulchre built around the tomb of Jesus near mount Calvary at Golgotha. So these things were discovered yrs and centuries ago. It is no scam.
Jerusalem was destroyed by Roman armies (under the command of Titus, before he became emperor) in 70CE more than 2 centuries before these events you are narrating.

No way those spots now being used for tourism survived the destruction. Jesus himself prophesied that "a stone would not be left upon a stone."

These spots aren't the original places, same way Jesus was given a face and a birthday centuries later.
Re: The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty by kareemkamil(m): 9:47am On Apr 21, 2019
EnglishUsa:
He is my personal Lord and saviour

hmm
Re: The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty by MelaninGold(f): 9:47am On Apr 21, 2019
chakula:

Never claimed to be a god. But He Jesus as powerless as he was can't escape to be nailed from ordinary people. What a weak God?
I am convinced that you never read the Bible nor attended sunday school in the first place. You need to start all over again.
Re: The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty by mabea: 9:48am On Apr 21, 2019
RoyalBlu:
Destroy this temple and in three days, I will raise it up
Early Sunday morning as the noon day was dawning,
Came Mary Magdalene and the other Mary to the tomb.
Behold! There was a great earthquake!
For the angel of the Lord descended from Heaven
The angel of the Lord descended from Heaven
And rolled, rolled
And rolled,
Back the stone.
His countenance was like lightening and his raiment was as white as snow.
Fear not.
For I know ye seek Jesus who was crucified.
He is not here
For He has risen as he said.
Yeah!
See the place where the Lord lay.
Fear not.
For I know ye seek Jesus who was crucified.
He is not here
For He has risen as he said.
Yeah!
See the place where the Lord lay.
Remember how He said while He was yet in Galilee
I'll rise, I'll rise, Again
Alleluia

*Song by Donald Lawrence. One of my fave songs of a time*

Happy Easter everyone.
I love Donald Lawrence songs please which album is this song
Re: The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty by kareemkamil(m): 9:49am On Apr 21, 2019
Una Sabi lie

1 Like

Re: The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty by Jidibia(m): 9:49am On Apr 21, 2019
vizkiz:

My church choir sang this today. Lol
Song title please.
Re: The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty by MelaninGold(f): 9:52am On Apr 21, 2019
HitSong:

Please back that RUBBISH assertions with reference.
There's no where it is ever stated. I have read the bible, Quran and other religious books cover -to- cover and there's no such fuckery.
You have not read any holy book cover to cover. Liers everywhere. Even the devil claims to have read the Bible.
Re: The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty by kareemkamil(m): 9:52am On Apr 21, 2019
MelaninGold:

I am convinced that you never read the Bible nor attended sunday school in the first place. You need to start all over again.

Chakula, please us teach them. They called there self Christian not knowing anything inside Bible.
Re: The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty by TechCapon(m): 9:56am On Apr 21, 2019
ThothHermes:

I think it's a scam.

most foolish post I've seen today. Jesus has risen, praise God!

1 Like

Re: The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty by olaks4real(m): 9:57am On Apr 21, 2019
kallmemrB:
Titus 2:13 KJV
Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;
2 Peter 3:18 KJV
But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and for ever. Amen.
this is just the samething u Christians keep saying.
Where did Jesus mentioned that I(jesus) am the Lord ?
Re: The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty by Lekison(m): 9:59am On Apr 21, 2019
Jesus is Lord
Re: The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty by Gap2020(m): 10:01am On Apr 21, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

44:54: "Thus. And We will marry them to fair women with large, [beautiful] eyes",
52:20: "They will be reclining on thrones lined up, and We will marry them to fair women with large, [beautiful] eyes",
55:72: "Fair ones reserved in pavilions",
56:22: "And [for them are] fair women with large, [beautiful] eyes"

Or read the link

https://books.google.com.ng/books?id=dWWBCgAAQBAJ&pg=PA49&lpg=PA49&dq=huris+with+wide+eyes+quran&source=bl&ots=YAfIwxX8zY&sig=ACfU3U3hGzj4-kgeZ79KKiksDPfI425n_Q&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjficG93eDhAhUDKVAKHRGfA_oQ6AEwC3oECAoQAQ#v=onepage&q=huris%20with%20wide%20eyes%20quran&f=false
. Qu'ran 56:35-38 talk about the 72virgins.
Re: The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty by Gap2020(m): 10:04am On Apr 21, 2019
kareemkamil:

Chakula, please us teach them. They called there self Christian not knowing anything inside Bible.
Are you here to teach us about the Bible? Why don't just find your ppl and discuss qu'ran messages with them .

1 Like

Re: The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty by Neoteny(m): 10:05am On Apr 21, 2019
Israel.

They don't believe in jesus as the Messiah, but they sure know how to milk the gullible christians by creating religious tourism out of some random pile of rocks, a broken wall, and a hole in another wall as sacred relics.

3 Likes

Re: The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty by od501: 10:10am On Apr 21, 2019
Chuvin22:
Tales by moonlight.
They’ll come for my head shaaa. cheesy

Exactly bro. So many conspiracy surrounding that tomb. If person tok nh NR fit come down.
Re: The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty by hotklasicboi: 10:20am On Apr 21, 2019
the sites of Christ death and resurrection is in two places ...some go To church of holy sepulchre inside Jerusalem and some people go to Gordon calvary tomb shown above by naftali ...but the truth is that he resurrect
Re: The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty by Nobody: 10:21am On Apr 21, 2019
He's risen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Papaya Ex: Controversial Photoshoot Using The Crucifix Got People Raging / Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand / Paul Enenche's Glory Dome In Abuja To Be Dedicated On Saturday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.