Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,095 members, 7,807,272 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty (71833 Views)

Pictures From The Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye / Photos From The Burial Of Father Paul Offu / Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty by bluefilm: 12:37pm On Apr 21, 2019
Jesus does not even exist.

The whole story of Jesus is nothing but a myth.

1 Like

Re: The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty by Dareal90s(m): 12:40pm On Apr 21, 2019
chakula:

If Jesus decided in God's will he won't called Him for help rather give up on whatever decision decreed by God.

Who told you I am afraid of Sara? I am a robber or a law breaker? A citizen that abide for the rule of that land won't be afraid of Sara.

You mentioned that he was resurrected after death, however, if you are in good sense how should a complete supreme being died? Kindly use an eagle eye and re-read your write-up for editing. Something no other God did after he died and will resurrected. What an inferior God?
You can't get it until u learn to listen nd understand, I made mention of trinity, do u even care to ask abt it? U never ask me to explain to u. Miracles happens with God the Father, The Son nd The Holy spirit, d three of them work hand in hands, y not ask me to pray nd receive without consulting God the father since I claim to b son of God? Jesus doesn't show superiority, he doesn't boast, He let d people know that there is one God d father in heaven so that we won't be carried away by his miracles d focus on him alone.

Muhammed died nd rotten, Ogun nd Sango died nd written, mention any god u knw or prophet u knw, they all died nd rotten, only Jesus Christ died, snatch d power nd sting from d spirit called death nd came back victorious.

So even if my text is too much for u to engulf, let's do this is a understandable manner for u to know the God I serve can't b compared to any God.

Now use ur right thinking here, a god that tells his followers to kill for him before they can get to heaven nd also to get free virgins nd the God that came to save. Now compare critically nd give ur say, that's if u still av something to say.

My God doesn't operate a motel in heaven, He is holy. U can continue ur own killing, bombing nd expect ur virgins.
Re: The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty by otiwisdom: 12:41pm On Apr 21, 2019
chakula:

Never claimed to be a god. But He Jesus as powerless as he was can't escape to be nailed from ordinary people. What a weak God?
The kind of anger that is in mind now to beat you up is very strong.For what you have written, your generation,future generation are in big trouble except you kneel down and ask God for forgiveness
Re: The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty by ifeegee(f): 12:41pm On Apr 21, 2019
[quote author=RoyalBlu post=77719981]Destroy this temple and in three days, I will raise it up
Early Sunday morning as the noon day was dawning,

My church choir sang this song this morning. It was so refreshing.
Re: The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty by otiwisdom: 12:43pm On Apr 21, 2019
bluefilm:
Jesus does not even exist.

The whole story of Jesus is nothing but a myth.
You are in Big trouble
Re: The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty by otiwisdom: 12:46pm On Apr 21, 2019
Virgohills:
All these atheist what is wrong with you guys, it's okay to stay in your world of unbelief, but you do not have to come here to talk thrash. Jesus Christ remains the Lord of all.
Leave them,for they shall meet their dead end
Re: The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty by chakula: 12:50pm On Apr 21, 2019
otiwisdom:

The kind of anger that is in mind now to beat you up is very strong.For what you have written, your generation,future generation are in big trouble except you kneel down and ask God for forgiveness

Forgiveness before who? I am not in any trouble and for my write up I will never regret because only an inferior fellow will let such punishment happened to him.

1 Like

Re: The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty by RoyalBlu(f): 12:53pm On Apr 21, 2019
mabea:
I love Donald Lawrence songs please which album is this song

Finale: Act Two.

RD: 2006
Re: The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty by anderson96: 12:55pm On Apr 21, 2019
yes christ died for our sins so that we might be saved because if he hadn't come to die we wont be existing by now, still despite this we are still committing sin.
the only way we might be saved is through bapthesm. john3:5"jesus answered, veryly veryly i say unto thee except a man be born of the water and of the spirit he cannot enter into the kingdom of god."
mark16:16 "he that believeth and is baptised shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
act2:38-39"then peter said unto them, repent and be baptised every one of you in the name of jesus christ for the remission of shop and ye shall receive the gift of the holy ghost. for the promise is unto you and to your children and to all that are afar off even as many as the lord our god shall call".
Re: The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty by mabea: 12:58pm On Apr 21, 2019
RoyalBlu:

Finale: Act Two.
RD: 2006
Thanks will get it
Re: The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty by akilo1: 12:59pm On Apr 21, 2019
Merciful God ,have mercy on me
Re: The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:59pm On Apr 21, 2019
Lol

1 Like

Re: The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty by otiwisdom: 1:00pm On Apr 21, 2019
chakula:

Forgiveness before who? I am not in any trouble and for my write up I will never regret because only an inferior fellow will let such punishment happened to him.
The only thing I will tell you is that a day will come when you will regret this day you insulted God(JEHOVAH)/
Re: The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty by Olabenjamen22(m): 1:00pm On Apr 21, 2019
Seetto:

If you die and enter hell fire , what is the use of Jesus sacrifice on the cross...

If you always slam your head on the floor every day and you die and enter hell fire, what is the use of the head slamming that you are doing?

Seetto:

You are perfectly a slave, a slave that doesn't know what become of him on judgement day, the worst punishment a father can melts on his child is to flog and finally gave him the best treatment , not creating an abhor called hell fire.

Nop. Only you and your dead prophet are slave that don't know where you are going when you die, for a Christian that live a life of Christ, Jesus have prepare a place for us. So keep trolling.

Seetto:

A prostitute, kidnapper , murderer , arm robber, adulterer/ fornicator, ritualist, liar, scammer, etc claiming the child of God, don't you think it sounds funny.

Is this how dumb you Muslim is?

So if someone claim to be something does it make the person to be what it claim to be? So because a sinner claim to be child of God now make the statement sound funny, well have heard of alot of Muslim terrorist that claim to be a slave like you. Is that not funny. Lol.

Seetto:

If you are truly the child of God , why does he chastise you for sins..

Why does a father punish his son?

So insane to think that anyone that claim to be a child of God is qualified to be a child of God.
You people lack logic no wonder you lot are terrorist.

Seetto:

The earlier you are realise Christianity is a scam the better for you.
Coming from a idiot that believe a gigolo as a prophet. Lol.

What's the name of that Muhammad family idol again.
Re: The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty by chakula: 1:02pm On Apr 21, 2019
Dareal90s:

You can't get it until u learn to listen nd understand, I made mention of trinity, do u even care to ask abt it? U never ask me to explain to u. Miracles happens with God the Father, The Son nd The Holy spirit, d three of them work hand in hands, y not ask me to pray nd receive without consulting God the father since I claim to b son of God? Jesus doesn't show superiority, he doesn't boast, He let d people know that there is one God d father in heaven so that we won't be carried away by his miracles d focus on him alone.

Muhammed died nd rotten, Ogun nd Sango died nd written, mention any god u knw or prophet u knw, they all died nd rotten, only Jesus Christ died, snatch d power nd sting from d spirit called death nd came back victorious.

So even if my text is too much for u to engulf, let's do this is a understandable manner for u to know the God I serve can't b compared to any God.

Now use ur right thinking here, a god that tells his followers to kill for him before they can get to heaven nd also to get free virgins nd the God that came to save. Now compare critically nd give ur say, that's if u still av something to say.

My God doesn't operate a motel in heaven, He is holy. U can continue ur own killing, bombing nd expect ur virgins.

I am not surprised for turning the discussion into something else. Muhammad had never claimed supreme deity nor should him ask any of Muslim to worship him.

Trinity is a something that I in particular can't understand. I am not an English dude but my question in trinity is how can a three different personality look as one? Person person person but still one person not three?

There is a confussion in your midst which some of which believe Jesus as God will some Haven't.

In conclusion I meant not to insult you nor your religion but learn to be peaceful while discussion your last write-up has says slot.
Re: The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty by Bulusc: 1:02pm On Apr 21, 2019
Jesus Christ has saved me from total condemnation and hell fire.Jesus is Lord.Happy Easter.
Re: The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty by RTSC: 1:05pm On Apr 21, 2019
winterfell007:
Though I'm Christian but I'm still to understand how Jesus's resurrection has restored mankind.
Still don't understand how someone dying for you will bring you salvation.
Anyway like my mum always say: 'some things are better kept in mysteries'
It is the law of the spirit.

Adam a perfect man threw humanity into sin and condemnation and died.

It would take the death of anothrr perfect man to satisfy the judgement of death passed on the entire human race.

Nothing could have satisfied the burden before the eyes of the devil and the universe but the sacrifice of another Adam -Jesus Christ.

It is pretty simple.
Re: The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty by Olabenjamen22(m): 1:05pm On Apr 21, 2019
Seetto:

Jesus is watching you like this, cry cry, on judgement day he will bear witness against you that he is neither God nor son of God,

Lol. It seems you are the one that need to repent so that you won't join your Gogol fake prophet in hell with his clone version of Jesus.

John 10:36

New Living Translation
why do you call it blasphemy when I say, ‘I am the Son of God’? After all, the Father set me apart and sent me into the world.
Re: The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty by RoyalBlu(f): 1:06pm On Apr 21, 2019
mabea:
Thanks will get it

You're welcome.

ST: Matthew 28
Re: The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty by chakula: 1:06pm On Apr 21, 2019
otiwisdom:

The only thing I will tell you is that a day will come when you will regret this day you insulted God(JEHOVAH)/

Who is supreme God between Jehovah and Jesus?
Re: The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty by Olabenjamen22(m): 1:09pm On Apr 21, 2019
Neoteny:
Israel.

They don't believe in jesus as the Messiah, but they sure know how to milk the gullible christians by creating religious tourism out of some random pile of rocks, a broken wall, and a hole in another wall as sacred relics.

Lol. Coming from a troll that his so called third holiest mosque is located there. Lol.

Well you can keep stoning Satan(Allah) in mecca while Arab are busy using your tourism money to buy weapon and kill your brother. Time will tell who is more gullible
Re: The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty by mabea: 1:11pm On Apr 21, 2019
RoyalBlu:

You're welcome.

ST: Matthew 28
I have already. Im always grateful to God for such a priviledge
Re: The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty by RTSC: 1:15pm On Apr 21, 2019
chakula:

Who is supreme God between Jehovah and Jesus?
Who is supreme between you and your father?

Jesus is greater than everything in the universe , in heaven and in hell, except his father, Jehovah.

Everry power and authority he has was given to him by his father because he was obedient to the cross.

And being found in appearance as a man, he humbled himself by becoming obedient to death even death on a cross.

Therefore God exalted him to the highest place
and gave him the name that is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth.
Re: The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty by Olabenjamen22(m): 1:18pm On Apr 21, 2019
charliboy654:

This was how Helena determine the cross which Jesus was nailed on, I know say e go make sense to people like you.

she had a woman who was near death brought from the city. When the woman touched the first and second crosses, her condition did not change, but when she touched the third and final cross she suddenly recovered,[d] and Helena declared the cross with which the woman had been touched to be the True Cross.

That woman and her son scammed all of you.

Lol. Please how did your foolish stop you from been dumb.

If there is no cross that was use to crucify jesus in the first place why would the woman want to identify it?

And what make you think that the one that the woman identify is not the real cross?

You people like acting insane.
Re: The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 21, 2019
Olabenjamen22:

Lol. Please how did your foolish stop you from been dumb.

If there is no cross that was use to crucify jesus in the first place why would the woman want to identify it?

And what make you think that the one that the woman identify is not the real cross?

You people like acting insane.
Idiat, go n read about Constantine founder of ur religion B4 replying me.
Re: The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty by Olabenjamen22(m): 1:21pm On Apr 21, 2019
Funkybabee:

lols so if your child kill a soul, u will just rub his head nah.... orisirisi

Don't mind those braindead head slammer, they reason with there anus sometimes
Re: The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty by bluefilm: 1:22pm On Apr 21, 2019
otiwisdom:

You are in Big trouble

Based on what?

Are you now the spokesman of the nonexistent Jesus or what?

Abeg comot for my front make I see road hope. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty by Seetto: 1:22pm On Apr 21, 2019
Dareal90s:

With Jesus in your life u already know where you belong, no need to write a textbook abt it, its just the certain stuff, once u die in Christ heaven is assured.

If u av Jesus u won't b a prostitute , kidnapper, murderer etc. If u av Christ u will flee from sin, if u av Jesus u won't hurt ur fellow human. That's d definition of Christianity.

According to ur text I realise u still don't understand d meaning of Christianity, not until u knw d meaning u will keep on arguing nd antagonising, must u sin, can't u do without sin?

Thank God you understand that if u leave a sinful life , hell fire is your habitat, stop the intuition that a merciful God will sacrifice an innocent soul for the dungeon worst set of humans that have corrupted and still corrupting the earth, I wonder whom Jesus will be proud to have laid his life for when the so call god of men are the culprit.

You that understand the meaning of Christianity, can you point out in the bible where
Christianity is written
Where bible is written
Where Jesus ask you to worship in a building called church
Where Jesus ask you to worship on Sunday.
Where Jesus was born on Christmas day.
Re: The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty by Olabenjamen22(m): 1:24pm On Apr 21, 2019
charliboy654:

Idiat, go n read about Constantine founder of ur religion B4 replying me.

Lol.. You are more foolish that than your nickname. So it no more Paul that find my religion, it now Constantine, you people will soon change it to roman. Foolish self of an educated illiterate. Come back once you are free of your weed.
Re: The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty by Neoteny(m): 1:25pm On Apr 21, 2019
Olabenjamen22:

Lol. Coming from a troll that his so called third holiest mosque is located there. Lol.

Well you can keep stoning Satan(Allah) in mecca while Arab are busy using your tourism money to buy weapon and kill your brother. Time will tell who is more gullible

The difference, dear unwashed heathen, is that Saudi Arabia is the center of islam.

Jews killed your pretend Messiah and still believe he's an impostor while they wait for their real Messiah.

So which would i rather go, a country steeped in history and welcoming to my faith, or a nation peopled by enemies of my central creed?

If you weren't such a donkey stuck up your own ass (heh, donkey, ass) you wouldn't make asinine (heh) comments.

1 Like

Re: The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty by ZaOzaRoom(m): 1:32pm On Apr 21, 2019
RoyalBlu:
Destroy this temple and in three days, I will raise it up
Early Sunday morning as the noon day was dawning,
Came Mary Magdalene and the other Mary to the tomb.
Behold! There was a great earthquake!
For the angel of the Lord descended from Heaven
The angel of the Lord descended from Heaven
And rolled, rolled
And rolled,
Back the stone.
His countenance was like lightening and his raiment was as white as snow.
Fear not.
For I know ye seek Jesus who was crucified.
He is not here
For He has risen as he said.
Yeah!
See the place where the Lord lay.
Fear not.
For I know ye seek Jesus who was crucified.
He is not here
For He has risen as he said.
Yeah!
See the place where the Lord lay.
Remember how He said while He was yet in Galilee
I'll rise, I'll rise, Again
Alleluia

*Song by Donald Lawrence. One of my fave songs of all time*

Happy Easter everyone.
Song's title please?
I want to download it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Papaya Ex: Controversial Photoshoot Using The Crucifix Got People Raging / Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand / 10 Richest Pastors In The World And Their Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.