Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,982 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty (71832 Views)

Pictures From The Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye / Photos From The Burial Of Father Paul Offu / Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty by HitSong: 1:34pm On Apr 21, 2019
Olabenjamen22:

Coming from a idiot who Islamic scholar was the first people to carry your ancestors as slave.

Am so sure you fool didn't know that the first people to enslave or take Africa as slave are Arab(Islamic) oops. I forget you people are known to be dumb to history.

Lol. This idiot make Adolf a Christian, well I guess your history didn't teach you that Adolf target Christian too.

Insane Muslim
Lol
This demented soul must have missed his prescriptions.
Frustration will kill you in any moment if you continue to be a dólt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty by ZaOzaRoom(m): 1:34pm On Apr 21, 2019
ThothHermes:
I keep asking, how can they possibly know that this exact spot was were Jesus was buried

It is likelier that some people just picked a strategic spot and began to call it the burial place of Jesus to enable tourism. Too much time has passed and many things have happened for anyone to believe this.

History tells us that Israelis became to give towns and cities Hebrew names after the creation of present day Israel so how could they have known the exact spot the famous Rabbi was buried?

I think it's a scam.

I think the story your father told you about the origin of your clan is a scam.
Re: The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty by Seetto: 1:35pm On Apr 21, 2019
Olabenjamen22:

Lol. It seems you are the one that need to repent so that you won't join your Gogol fake prophet in hell with his clone version of Jesus.

John 10:36

New Living Translation
why do you call it blasphemy when I say, ‘I am the Son of God’? After all, the Father set me apart and sent me into the world.
In the book of mark, when a man walk unto Jesus and ask him good teacher what can I do to inherit eternal life, Jesus said stop calling me good because no one is good except God alone.
Jesus admitted on his own he can do nothing, he is not God and not equal to God.

On judgement day he will bear witness against you guys, when God will ask him, did you tell your people to worship you and your mother as two gods beside me, Jesus will say I can't speak on my own except what you ask me to say and you are aware of what I will say and what I have not said, it is their heart desire. Jesus never brought any religion called Christianity.

Where in the bible is bible written.
Where in the bible is Christianity written.
Where in the bible did Jesus ask you to worship in a building called church
Where in the bible did Jesus ask you to worship on Sunday.

1 Like

Re: The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty by Olabenjamen22(m): 1:38pm On Apr 21, 2019
Seetto:

Thank God you understand that if u leave a sinful life , hell fire is your habitat,

And who is saying that if you live a sinful life you will enter heaven before? Or are you people more confuse than your Allah?lol, well what my religion saky is that you have to repent and flee from your sinful life before you can be save.

Seetto:

stop the intuition that a merciful God will sacrifice an innocent soul for the dungeon worst set of humans that have corrupted and still corrupting the earth
Lol, you people have come back again oo, behaving like God PA, wait last I check there is no forgiveness in your Allah (Muslim god) dictionary, you have to suffer for any sin you committed just like cutting someone hand when they steal. Is that part of your Allah (Muhammad family idol) mercy?

Seetto:

I wonder whom Jesus will be proud to have laid his life for when the so call god of men are the culprit.
Foolishness is when you are using what 5% of pastor did to justify the remaining 95%, Jesus will be proud because he's not an insane hypocrite like you

Seetto:

You that understand the meaning of Christianity, can you point out in the bible where
Christianity is written
Where bible is written
Well I should have take you serious if and only if you can show me where it was written in your quran that you should pray five times a day. Braindead

Seetto:

Where Jesus ask you to worship in a building called church
Where Jesus ask you to worship on Sunday.
Where Jesus was born on Christmas day

John 16:12

NIV:“I have much more to say to you, more than you can now bear.

NIV:But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all the truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come.

NIV:He will glorify me because it is from me that he will receive what he will make known to you.

This is the answer to your dumb question.
Re: The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty by Amatarasha(f): 1:41pm On Apr 21, 2019
zlantanfan:
G
Wicked soul ...out of ideas because ,it isnt igbo bashing , My God and karma is coming 4 u
Re: The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty by mcmyvoice: 1:55pm On Apr 21, 2019
JESUS CHRIST is the LORD and saviour of our lives. Accept HIM today and be saved.
Re: The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty by Seetto: 1:57pm On Apr 21, 2019
Olabenjamen22:

And who is saying that if you live a sinful life you will enter heaven before? Or are you people more confuse than your Allah?lol, well what my religion say is that you have to repent and flee from your sinful life before you can be save.

Lol, you people have come back again oo, behaving like God PA, wait last I check there is no forgiveness in your Allah (Muslim god) dictionary, you have to suffer for any sin you committed just like cutting someone hand when they steal. Is that part of your Allah (Muhammad family idol) mercy?

Foolishness is when you are using what 5% of pastor did to justify the remaining 95%, Jesus will be proud because he's not an insane hypocrite like you

I think you are more confuse here when you claim Jesus, one of the three gods submitted himself to his creatures to be molested and nailed on a tree like a dead monkey to wash away your sins, and tell me when capital punishment was abolished in Europe was when religion has seriously degraded, and I can assure you that cutting off the hand is more merciful and come with greater blessings than the confused concocted human laws, wherever the thief goes to everybody identify him as a thief, this will serve a greater to future thieves,

I believe you are the most foolish persons here when you believe 95% of your pastors are pious, you can only vow for yourself you cannot vow for anybody because you don't live in them and do not follow them to poo, so there for you don't what they do in secret.
Re: The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty by Olabenjamen22(m): 2:10pm On Apr 21, 2019
Seetto:

In the book of mark, when a man walk unto Jesus and ask him good teacher what can I do to inherit eternal life, Jesus said stop calling me good because no one is good except God alone.

Lol, simple Islamic tactic, avoid and evade, why change of topic or who is talking about the equality of Jesus and God here? Dumb Muslim.

Well just a question.

1. Is Jesus good or not?

And you dumb Muslim always believe that all Christian regard Jesus as God. So insane, it no more about Jesus been a son of God but now Jesus been God. So insane. Lol.

Seetto:

Jesus admitted on his own he can do nothing, he is not God and not equal to God.

Misquote comment from a Muslim just like the way your Allah do. So when did "I can do nothing on my own" turn to" I can do nothing "

If you went to an office where you need the manager signature, and the manager told you that he can't give it to you on it own that you need the CEO consent, does it mean that it not still the manager that will sign it for you? You people are briandead with the way you use to read the Bible as if you are reading your quran.

Seetto:

On judgement day he will bear witness against you guys, when God will ask him, did you tell your people to worship you and your mother as two gods beside me, Jesus will say I can't speak on my own except what you ask me to say and you are aware of what I will say and what I have not said, it is their heart desire. Jesus never brought any religion called Christianity.

Lol. You people are insane without boundary.
1. I guess you met Jesus and he told you that he will witness again you. Lol well let assume you are referring to the clone version of Jesus your Gogolo fake prophet created.

2. Lol problem with you Muslim. Even your Allah(Muhammad family idol) use to be confuse when it come to the thing of Christian. Hallelujah. So your Allah said Christian worship Mary? No wonder. Lol.

3. Nor did he brought any religion called Islam, nor did he choose a gigolo as his successor. Lol, only a fool will think that been a Christian is a religion. You should have show us any prophets(Real prophet) that brought religion. Lol, only a fool will think that God is after creating a religion.

Seetto:

Where in the bible is bible written.
Where in the bible is Christianity written.
Where in the bible did Jesus ask you to worship in a building called church
Where in the bible did Jesus ask you to worship on Sunday.

Go back to my previous comment once you are done copy and paste. Lol
Re: The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty by Breakdbond: 2:11pm On Apr 21, 2019
Seetto:

If you die and enter hell fire , what is the use of Jesus sacrifice on the cross...

You are perfectly a slave, a slave that doesn't know what become of him on judgement day, the worst punishment a father can melts on his child is to flog and finally gave him the best treatment , not creating an abhor called hell fire.

A prostitute, kidnapper , murderer , arm robber, adulterer/ fornicator, ritualist, liar, scammer, etc claiming the child of God, don't you think it sounds funny.

If you are truly the child of God , why does he chastise you for sins..

The earlier you are realise Christianity is a scam the better for you.

How many witnessed this resurrection sef??

1 Like

Re: The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty by Olabenjamen22(m): 2:13pm On Apr 21, 2019
HitSong:

Lol
This demented soul must have missed his prescriptions.
Frustration will kill you in any moment if you continue to be a dólt.

Lol. Still doesn't change the fact that you are a disgrace to your family member. Lol.

It seems you are the one in pain here
Re: The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty by Olabenjamen22(m): 2:17pm On Apr 21, 2019
Neoteny:

The difference, dear unwashed heathen, is that Saudi Arabia is the center of islam.

Jews killed your pretend Messiah and still believe he's an impostor while they wait for their real Messiah.

So which would i rather go, a country steeped in history and welcoming to my faith, or a nation peopled by enemies of my central creed?

If you weren't such a donkey stuck up your own ass (heh, donkey, ass) you wouldn't make asinine (heh) comments.

Lol. Still doesn't change the fact that your central of Islam are busy using your money to buy weapon and killing your brother. Lol you can't be a Muslim and still be sane.

I hope you are going on tourism to stone your Allah this year sha, because your center of Islam really need money to buy the latest weapons that can be use to kill you and your brothers. Foolish head slammer.
Re: The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty by Rotji(m): 2:19pm On Apr 21, 2019
Confirm! Yes I was there live! What a Privilege and Blessing
Re: The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty by Seetto: 2:22pm On Apr 21, 2019
Olabenjamen22:

And who is saying that if you live a sinful life you will enter heaven before? Or are you people more confuse than your Allah?lol, well what my religion saky is that you have to repent and flee from your sinful life before you can be save.

Well I should have take you serious if and only if you can show me where it was written in your quran that you should pray five times a day. Braindead

John 16:12

NIV:“I have much more to say to you, more than you can now bear.

NIV:But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all the truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come.

NIV:He will glorify me because it is from me that he will receive what he will make known to you.

This is the answer to your dumb question.

Lol grin you are just beating about the bush, it is a pity, no any concrete evidence,
I challenge you, your pastors don't have answer to those questions.

"Truly the religion with God is Islam" (3:19)
" And whoever seeks a religion other than Islam it will never be accepted of him and in the here after he will be one of the losers" (3:85)

" this day, I have perfected your religion for you, completed my favour upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion" (5:3)
This ,the Almighty God states in the holy Quran in the last chapter revealed to the prophet of Islam.
Re: The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty by Seetto: 2:31pm On Apr 21, 2019
Olabenjamen22:

Lol, simple Islamic tactic, avoid and evade, why change of topic or who is talking about the equality of Jesus and God here? Dumb Muslim.

Well just a question.

1. Is Jesus good or not?

And you dumb Muslim always believe that all Christian regard Jesus as God. So insane, it no more about Jesus been a son of God but now Jesus been God. So insane. Lol.

Misquote comment from a Muslim just like the way your Allah do. So when did "I can do nothing on my own" turn to" I can do nothing "

If you went to an office where you need the manager signature, and the manager told you that he can't give it to you on it own that you need the CEO consent, does it mean that it not still the manager that will sign it for you? You people are briandead with the way you use to read the Bible as if you are reading your quran.

Lol. You people are insane without boundary.
1. I guess you met Jesus and he told you that he will witness again you. Lol well let assume you are referring to the clone version of Jesus your Gogolo fake prophet created.

2. Lol problem with you Muslim. Even your Allah(Muhammad family idol) use to be confuse when it come to the thing of Christian. Hallelujah. So your Allah said Christian worship Mary? No wonder. Lol.

3. Nor did he brought any religion called Islam, nor did he choose a gigolo as his successor. Lol, only a fool will think that been a Christian is a religion. You should have show us any prophets(Real prophet) that brought religion. Lol, only a fool will think that God is after creating a religion.

Go back to my previous comment once you are done copy and paste. Lol

Your last comments shows some level of admittance and deviation. Lol case close.
Re: The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 2:34pm On Apr 21, 2019
Wow
Re: The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty by Olabenjamen22(m): 2:35pm On Apr 21, 2019
Seetto:

I think you are more confuse here when you claim Jesus, one of the three gods submitted himself to his creatures to be molested and nailed on a tree like a dead monkey to wash away your sins,

One of the foolish concept of Muslim about Christianity. This foolish head slammer think that every Christian believe in Trinity, the idiot jump from Jesus equality with God to three gods. So foolish like your Muhammad family idol.

1. Am waiting for you to show me " where I claim that one of the three gods". Instead of this troll to learn what Christianity is all about they are busy showing there foolishness online in the name of allknowing. Educated illiterate.

Seetto:

and tell me when capital punishment was abolished in Europe was when religion has seriously degraded, and I can assure you that cutting off the hand is more merciful and come with greater blessings than the confused concocted human laws, wherever the thief goes to everybody identify him as a thief, this will serve a greater to future thieves,

Can you see the measure of your foolish? It in the same level with your Allah(Muslim gods).

When did Europe started becoming a standard for Christianity, am telling this troll what Jesus come to do, his here telling me what Europe do. Insane.

2. Did cutting someone hand stop the person from stealing again?

Seetto:

I believe you are the most foolish persons here when you believe 95% of your pastors are pious, you can only vow for yourself you cannot vow for anybody because you don't live in them and do not follow them to poo, so there for you don't what they do in secret.

This idiot can't mention 100 pastors that he know but he's here telling me that am wrong. So you believe that pastor are not saint but your imam are saint. Insane Muslim
Re: The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty by studentofTruth: 2:43pm On Apr 21, 2019
olaks4real:
this is just the samething u Christians keep saying.
Where did Jesus mentioned that I(jesus) am the Lord ?

Though I never wanted to get involved, I noticed that you have asked this question several times. Please, read Mathew 21:1-3
Re: The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty by Olabenjamen22(m): 2:44pm On Apr 21, 2019
Seetto:

Lol grin you are just beating about the bush, it is a pity, no any concrete evidence,
I challenge you, your pastors don't have answer to those questions.

"Truly the religion with God is Islam" (3:19)
" And whoever seeks a religion other than Islam it will never be accepted of him and in the here after he will be one of the losers" (3:85)

" this day, I have perfected your religion for you, completed my favour upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion" (5:3)
This ,the Almighty God states in the holy Quran in the last chapter revealed to the prophet of Islam.

Lol. Is this what I ask from you?

You never show me where it was stated in your quran that you should pray five times a day

Nor did you show me any real prophet that name a religion or brought a religion.

Insane Muslim.

Lol, I guess you make a mistake where you use Almighty God, you mean to use Almighty Satan(Allah, Muhammad family idol) lol.... One of the reason why Islam is Fake, God never birth a religion.
Re: The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty by Olabenjamen22(m): 2:49pm On Apr 21, 2019
Seetto:

Your last comments shows some level of admittance and deviation. Lol case close.

You are still trying to evade.

Lol, I understand
Re: The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty by Neoteny(m): 3:00pm On Apr 21, 2019
Olabenjamen22:

Lol. Still doesn't change the fact that your central of Islam are busy using your money to buy weapon and killing your brother. Lol you can't be a Muslim and still be sane.

I hope you are going on tourism to stone your Allah this year sha, because your center of Islam really need money to buy the latest weapons that can be use to kill you and your brothers. Foolish head slammer.

It's your brothers in christ that were killed on September 11, and even today in Sri Lanka.
Re: The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty by RoyalBlu(f): 3:16pm On Apr 21, 2019
ZaOzaRoom:

Song's title please?
I want to download it

Matthew 28.

1 Like

Re: The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty by Seetto: 3:17pm On Apr 21, 2019
Olabenjamen22:

Lol. Is this what I ask from you?

You never show me where it was stated in your quran that you should pray five times a day

Nor did you show me any real prophet that name a religion or brought a religion.

Insane Muslim.

Lol, I guess you make a mistake where you use Almighty God, you mean to use Almighty Satan(Allah, Muhammad family idol) lol.... One of the reason why Islam is Fake, God never birth a religion.

Chapter 11, Surah Hud ayaat 114: Establish the Salat at the two ends of the day and in the early part of the night. (implies fajr, magrib and isha)

Chapter 2, Surah Baqarah ayaat 238:Take great care of your Prayers, especially of the middle Prayer and stand before Allah like devoted servants. (implies asr)

Chapter 17 Bani Israel ayaat 78:Establish the Salat from the declining of the sun to the darkness of the night and be particular about the recital of the Quran at dawn for the recital of the Quran at dawn is witnessed. (implies asr, magrib and fajr)

Chapter 30 Surah Rum ayat 17:So, glorify Allah in the evening and in the morning; praise is due to Him alone in the heavens and the earth: and (glorify Him) in the afternoon and at the declining of the day. (implies fajr, magrib, dhuhr and asr)

Chapter 50 Surah Qaf ayat 39:Therefore, O Prophet (saws), bear with patience whatever they say, and keep up glorifying your Lord with his praise, before sunrise and before sunset. And glorify Him again in the night and also when are free from prostrations. (implies fajr, dhuhr, asr, isha and tahajjud)

It is a crime in the bible if you refer God as olorun, chukwu or ubangiji in your native language, you need brain reactivation to know that Allah is God in arab, just as you have elohim in Hebrew, we Muslim prefer to use Allah than God in any context because God is subjected to masculine , genderz singular just as in god , gods, godesss etc,

I brought concrete evidences from the Quran to back up my claim ,
You are yet to mention.
Where bible is written in bible
Where Christianity is written in bible.

It is okay you admitted Jesus is not God , case close.
Jesus is nether the son of God.

The bible claim David is the son of God, Adam is the son of God, between Adam , Jesus and David , who is then the bastard....

He is God the one, he beget not nor was he begotten and there is no one comparable unto him.
Re: The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty by Ubenedictus(m): 3:45pm On Apr 21, 2019
charliboy654:

By Catholic Church u mean Constantine and his mother(Helena).
he meant the Catholic Church, the custodian of those sites till today is still the Catholic Church
Re: The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty by imhere: 4:13pm On Apr 21, 2019
Hallelujah Jesus is alive death has lost its victory and the grave has been denied.. Jesus lives forever He's alive.....
Re: The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty by studentofTruth: 4:23pm On Apr 21, 2019
If I may, the idea Muslims have of God is so limiting. They see God as a powerful arrogant person that can't act in any other way than that of an arrogant CEO/emperor

But if God is infinite in every way, He can do whatever he wants, including becoming a human and allowing humans to treat him as one.

Yeshua is the only begotten son of God, so he's Divine by nature and essence. Only three persons are Divine — the father, the son (Yeshua), and the holy spirit.

Yeshua gave up his Divinity to become human. While on Earth, He's completely human — not a spirit or an alien. He ate food, felt hungry, felt anger, felt love, felt pain, cried, felt abandoned, felt lonely, urinated, defecated, took His bath, chitchated — every bit human. This is where people get confused, both christians and Muslims — if He's perfectly human, he can't be Divine. And some intelligent Muslims use this to confuse some Christians, including those that called themselves pastors. (I was in a mechanic workshop sometime ago and saw where a smart Muslim used the Bible to confuse a pastor and convinced him that Yeshua is just another man — one more prophet)

That Yeshua was a perfect man while on Earth doesn't diminish His Divinity. He's Divine before coming to Earth, human on Earth (though in constant communion with His Father), and Divinely went back to His place on the throne. He is the ONLY SON of His Father, and all His Father has, belongs to Him.

A Christian who doesn't understand and believe this, is only deceiving him or herself. Such a person is no different from those that rejected Him while He's on Earth. Though some recite every Sunday in the Appostles' creed, many don't really understand what they're reciting.

And you Muslims, don't find it impossible that God chose to demonstrate Humility (Not weakness). This humility actually show His power because it's only from a state of power can humility be clearly demonstrated. Being omnipotent means He can do whatever He wants, including humbling Himself.

Peace be with you all.
Re: The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty by mascot345: 5:07pm On Apr 21, 2019
ThothHermes:
I keep asking, how can they possibly know that this exact spot was were Jesus was buried

It is likelier that some people just picked a strategic spot and began to call it the burial place of Jesus to enable tourism. Too much time has passed and many things have happened for anyone to believe this.

History tells us that Israelis became to give towns and cities Hebrew names after the creation of present day Israel so how could they have known the exact spot the famous Rabbi was buried?

I think it's a scam.

Bro, it's no scam.
If you read the Bible you will understand more.

1 Like

Re: The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty by Funkybabee(f): 5:10pm On Apr 21, 2019
Olabenjamen22:

Don't mind those braindead head slammer, they reason with there anus sometimes

I wonder why they will see truth and refused to accept it....even with a whole of evidece
Re: The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty by manikspears: 5:18pm On Apr 21, 2019
ThothHermes:

I think it's a scam.

Don't forget that people occupied the land when the isrealis went away.even Jordan is currently a Muslim settlement but they all know the history of the river Jordan and accept it.their is no scam anywhere.
Re: The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty by Jimmyo3(m): 5:43pm On Apr 21, 2019
alBHAGDADI:
Satan didn't know he was doing humanity a favour by crucifying Jesus. He regretted after Jesus resurrected. He wished he hadn't, because now mankind is free from his grip only if they accept the sacrifice Jesus did. This has made Satan to employ a new tactics which is to make humans reject the sacrifice of Jesus and to depend on their own effort. That's why many people think they can only make heaven if they don't sin. Instead of them to be like Abel who depended on the blood of the Lamb to get saved, they rather be like Cain who depended on his own effort.

If you don't believe in Once Saved Always Saved, then it means you dont believe what Jesus did is enough to save you once and for all. That's why you decided to add your own effort. This clearly means you are not saved but doomed like Cain.

You have rejected Jesus Christ and have chosen to make heaven by your own effort of not sinning. Let's see how far you can go with that. Just make sure you don't break a single law.
Should we now continue in sin and or disobedience because of His sacrifice?
Please stop preaching satanic messages and stop manipulating the mind to continue in sin believing they remain saved even in sin...
Yes! You are saved by believing in His death and resurrection but continuing in sin simply means you've not been delivered.
Re: The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty by Dareal90s(m): 6:29pm On Apr 21, 2019
Seetto:

Thank God you understand that if u leave a sinful life , hell fire is your habitat, stop the intuition that a merciful God will sacrifice an innocent soul for the dungeon worst set of humans that have corrupted and still corrupting the earth, I wonder whom Jesus will be proud to have laid his life for when the so call god of men are the culprit.

You that understand the meaning of Christianity, can you point out in the bible where
Christianity is written
Where bible is written
Where Jesus was born on Christmas day.
1. Acts 11:26 King James Version (KJV)
26 And when he had found him, he brought him unto Antioch. And it came to pass, that a whole year they assembled themselves with the church, and taught much people. And the disciples were called Christians first in Antioch.
2. bible is a scripture, a sacred scripture which is always in form of scrolls in d olden days but for convinency printed in for easy access to both poor nd rich, texts u see in d holy book called bible by d English name comprises of d holy scripture, nd we have different names we call it according to ur language since it is translated to almost all languages.
3. Hebrews 10:25, Not neglecting to meet together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another, and all the more as you see the Day drawing near.

The church is d body of Christ, we are the church nd d building is just a building, we can worship in our room or anywhere, as long as we r together then we have d church in existence.

4. Sabbath (/ˈsæbəθ/) (Hebrew: שַׁבָּת‎) is a day set aside for rest and worship. According to the Book of Exodus the Sabbath is a day of rest on the seventh day, commanded by God to be kept as a holy day of rest, as God rested from creation.

The fourth of the ten commandments is “Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy” (Exodus 20:8, ESV).

5. Jesus wasn't born on Christmas day, Christmas is just a day set aside for d celebration, to mark His birthday, nd since it falls in d moment of Holliday's Christians came together to mark it on dat day, just like me being born on feb-4 I might decide to celebrate it on Feb 14th.

What else do u need?
Re: The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty by Dareal90s(m): 6:33pm On Apr 21, 2019
chakula:

I am not surprised for turning the discussion into something else. Muhammad had never claimed supreme deity nor should him ask any of Muslim to worship him.

Trinity is a something that I in particular can't understand. I am not an English dude but my question in trinity is how can a three different personality look as one? Person person person but still one person not three?

There is a confussion in your midst which some of which believe Jesus as God will some Haven't.

In conclusion I meant not to insult you nor your religion but learn to be peaceful while discussion your last write-up has says slot.
According to ur comment, u can't ever understand how three people will come together to make 1, yes it's not possible, but those we are talking about are not people, they are spirit, can u nw see d reason y u are confused?

They are not human, they have been existing before the creation of mankind so don't call them people, God the father, son nd holy spirit are not mortal.
Re: The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty by Dareal90s(m): 6:35pm On Apr 21, 2019
chakula:

I am not surprised for turning the discussion into something else. Muhammad had never claimed supreme deity nor should him ask any of Muslim to worship him.

Trinity is a something that I in particular can't understand. I am not an English dude but my question in trinity is how can a three different personality look as one? Person person person but still one person not three?

There is a confussion in your midst which some of which believe Jesus as God will some Haven't.

In conclusion I meant not to insult you nor your religion but learn to be peaceful while discussion your last write-up has says slot.
According to ur comment, u can't ever understand how three people will come together to make 1, yes it's not possible, but those we are talking about are not people, they are spirit, can u nw see d reason y u are confused?

They are not human, they have been existing before the creation of mankind so don't call them people, God the father, son nd holy spirit are not mortal.
Muhammed is just a mere human being so he is of no match to those three mentioned.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Papaya Ex: Controversial Photoshoot Using The Crucifix Got People Raging / Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand / Paul Enenche's Glory Dome In Abuja To Be Dedicated On Saturday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.