Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,002 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

Alixpress Too Dy Vex Person - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Alixpress Too Dy Vex Person (2646 Views)

Things To Know When Ordering From Alixpress / Reasons Why You Should Never Buy Iphone From Alixpress / Jumia Nawow Phone I Bought 37k In Alixpress Is Now 54k on Jumia Elephone A6 Mini (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alixpress Too Dy Vex Person by bazetrend: 2:43am On Apr 21, 2019
I bought this device last month may 22 up till now the seller have not shipped it and I canceled the order they said my cancelation is based on sellers aproval that I have to wait 18days remaining for the product to be shipped I don tire whalai and the phone is not on jumia or Konga
Re: Alixpress Too Dy Vex Person by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 21, 2019
bazetrend:
I bought this device last month may 22 up till now the seller have not shipped it and I canceled the order they said my cancelation is based on sellers aproval that I have to wait 18days remaining for the product to be shipped I don tire whalai and the phone is not on jumia or Konga

Next time contact trusted agents like Noobody

3 Likes

Re: Alixpress Too Dy Vex Person by Emily22(m): 10:25am On Apr 21, 2019
Mazi1:

Next time contact trusted agents like Noobody

Drop his contact
Re: Alixpress Too Dy Vex Person by Nobody: 10:41am On Apr 21, 2019
Re: Alixpress Too Dy Vex Person by noobody(m): 7:05pm On Apr 21, 2019

1 Like

Re: Alixpress Too Dy Vex Person by dreamwords: 12:38am On Apr 22, 2019
bazetrend:
Don't buy items without chatting up the seller,
Ask them if the goods is available and when they can ship out, if the response is fine the u pay for the item, if no response, u go to the next seller , sometime SC a store might not have the advertised goods in Stock, so you they will only ship out if the goods arrives in stock

3 Likes

Re: Alixpress Too Dy Vex Person by bazetrend: 9:29pm On Apr 22, 2019
dreamwords:

Don't buy items without chatting up the seller,
Ask them if the goods is available and when they can ship out, if the response is fine the u pay for the item, if no response, u go to the next seller , sometime SC a store might not have the advertised goods in Stock, so you they will only ship out if the goods arrives in stock

Thanks man I missed doing that just learnt my lesson

1 Like

Re: Alixpress Too Dy Vex Person by hausadreturn(m): 4:34pm On Apr 23, 2019
bazetrend:
What response was the seller giving you?
Re: Alixpress Too Dy Vex Person by bazetrend: 7:27pm On Apr 25, 2019
hausadreturn:
What response was the seller giving you?

Said that the phone is on pre order I should wait the company is producing it
Re: Alixpress Too Dy Vex Person by hausadreturn(m): 10:06pm On Apr 25, 2019
bazetrend:

Oh boy...
Long thing.

1 Like

Re: Alixpress Too Dy Vex Person by michealdeco: 6:12pm On Apr 27, 2019
bazetrend:

which phone?
Re: Alixpress Too Dy Vex Person by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 27, 2019
lol chat customer care your money will be refunded in less than 24 hrs
Re: Alixpress Too Dy Vex Person by fibonacci2526: 5:32pm On Apr 28, 2019
bazetrend:

Always check the processing period before ordering any item on alixpress.

Re: Alixpress Too Dy Vex Person by krozay(m): 12:02am On Apr 29, 2019
fibonacci2526:

some people will not check the shipping carrier they are using for their order,they will just order the item after 3months u will see them complaining here on nairaland
Re: Alixpress Too Dy Vex Person by krozay(m): 12:04am On Apr 29, 2019
fibonacci2526:

some people will not check the shipping carrier they are using for their order(whether it is trackable or the duration/shipping time),they will just order the item after few months u will see them complaining here on nairaland
Re: Alixpress Too Dy Vex Person by Smartmanager(m): 8:40am On May 13, 2019
bazetrend:
Pls bro,what modeof payment did you use? They declined my Naira MasterCard.
Re: Alixpress Too Dy Vex Person by bazetrend: 9:47pm On May 13, 2019
I USE ALAT BY WEMA BANK CARD
Re: Alixpress Too Dy Vex Person by Lexusgs430: 7:25am On May 15, 2019
bazetrend:
I USE ALAT BY WEMA BANK CARD

That Alat 10% dey sweet o......

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy A10 Vs Huawei Y6 Prime 2019 / Samsung Or Xiaomi: Which Phone Is Best / [hot] Download Mortal Kombat 3 Free Android Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.