Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,855 members, 7,802,741 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

Life Testimony; A Step Of Faith - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Life Testimony; A Step Of Faith (257 Views)

My Life Testimony @40. / SHOCKING TESTIMONY �� A Traditional Leader Who Has Been Incapacitated And Conf / GIVE YOUR TESTIMONY A VOICE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Life Testimony; A Step Of Faith by armzyville(m): 3:37am On Apr 21, 2019
A man of God was returning from his daily evangelism program when he was obstructed by a lady one evening. He tried to sway himself out but the lady insisted on holding him back then he said to the lady please madam I'm very tired as u can see and I'm just returning from evangelism can you please let go of me but still, the lady obstinate.

So after a failed persuasion attempt by the man of God, so he decided to ask the lady what do you want?

She said pastor as you can see I'm frustrated and my marriage is on the brick of crashing because I can't bear children and I have tried all I could and also i have been to so many places yet my predicament seems not to have change.

Then the man of God responded what do you want me to do ?

the lady replied saying, I believe if you can pray for me my problem will be over.

The man who was tired and just looking for a means to get home so that he can rest, spoke to God in his heart and asked, Lord want do you want me to do and lord said to him just pray.
So he laid his hands on the lady and made a word of a prayer saying by this time next year you will carry your own baby and then he left.

But the lady ran after him asking sir, is that all, the man of God replied yes and left.

Years later, after ministering in a church which he was invited, a lady approached him saying pastor do you recognise me, the man of God smile in amazement and decline, because he couldn't remember anything about the lady.

So the lady began to give her account to him of how she intercepted him some years back when he was returning from evangelism and so she asked him to pray for her because she couldn't bear children and her marriage was about to crash because of that.

Then the man of God nod his head in affirmation saying o... I remember, then he asked how is your marriage now then the lady replied well... This little boy standing beside me is the result of that prayer and my marriage is good now. I never had the chance to thank you sir that's why I came waited to see you.

https://armzyville..com/2019/04/faith-at-work.html?m=1
Re: Life Testimony; A Step Of Faith by NPComplete: 7:04am On Apr 21, 2019
Foolish stories by bloggers. U better stop writing Disney stories for us here.
"And they lived happily ever after".
Step of faith, my ass.

Now tell us how many people that pastor prayed for but didn't receive miracles. Give us the ratio of the failed prophecies to the successful ones. U will have better luck playing Baba Ijebu than getting a genuine miracle from pastors.

Step of Baba Ijebu. Lol
Re: Life Testimony; A Step Of Faith by chiommy123(f): 7:25am On Apr 21, 2019
God will do it for all those looking up to him for their miracle Amen

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Shocking: Sidechick Kills Pastor After His Wife Let Her Inside Their Home / Christendom Adherents, What Is The Basis For This Doctrine? / The Timeless Rapists!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.