Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

I’ll Query Any Pastor Who Hosts Comedians In Church — Assemblies Of God Leader - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I’ll Query Any Pastor Who Hosts Comedians In Church — Assemblies Of God Leader (16005 Views)

Charles Osueke Is Dead (Assemblies Of God Ex General Superintendent) / Alleged Tax Default: FIRS’ Action Embarrassing – Assemblies Of God Church / Any Pastor Who Can’t Control His Libido Shouldn’t Go Near Pulpit — Yakubu Pam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ll Query Any Pastor Who Hosts Comedians In Church — Assemblies Of God Leader by Nobody: 7:22am On Apr 21, 2019
Scammer
Re: I’ll Query Any Pastor Who Hosts Comedians In Church — Assemblies Of God Leader by Nobody: 7:22am On Apr 21, 2019
Re: I’ll Query Any Pastor Who Hosts Comedians In Church — Assemblies Of God Leader by mmadu5(m): 7:22am On Apr 21, 2019
AS A COMEDIAN I FIND THIS VERY OFFENSIVE , WE COMEDIAN DO ALL WE CAN TO CRACK JOKES AND MAKE YOU PEOPLE LAUGH ,WE DESERVE BETTER THIS MR PASTOR
Re: I’ll Query Any Pastor Who Hosts Comedians In Church — Assemblies Of God Leader by J4JUVENTUS(m): 7:25am On Apr 21, 2019
AG my formal church...make them first settle their fight jor
Re: I’ll Query Any Pastor Who Hosts Comedians In Church — Assemblies Of God Leader by odehaj: 7:28am On Apr 21, 2019
True talk! In fact the comedians have even ran out of jokes these days except they joke about Holy things of God which is not correct.
Re: I’ll Query Any Pastor Who Hosts Comedians In Church — Assemblies Of God Leader by Nobody: 7:29am On Apr 21, 2019
BlaqTesla:
embarassed embarassed nawa ooo animal kingdom pastors everywhere

Your stupidity knows no bound.
Re: I’ll Query Any Pastor Who Hosts Comedians In Church — Assemblies Of God Leader by Pafocum: 7:30am On Apr 21, 2019
[

Re: I’ll Query Any Pastor Who Hosts Comedians In Church — Assemblies Of God Leader by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:30am On Apr 21, 2019
Joshmodest:

Sabi man ...they literally insulted themselves like kids on the newspaper and every possible platform over leadership tussle !!!

True.

I don't know how the case ended though. But i think the supreme Court affirmed this one talking as the G.O. The most annoying part is how the Head of the other faction took policemen and some guys to go beat up people and looked up the church in Enugu state during the heat of the tussle.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Query Any Pastor Who Hosts Comedians In Church — Assemblies Of God Leader by Nobody: 7:32am On Apr 21, 2019
Oluromantic:
But if a comedian donates a mighty offering to the church nko? Shd it be accepted or rejected..I don't understand.

I am against that as well. A comedian can come and worship like every other worshipers but to turn the altar to a platform of comedy is against piety and good reasoning. Only Pastors who are bereft of ideas do that anyway.....

You want to make your members laugh instead of speaking words that saves their souls...
Re: I’ll Query Any Pastor Who Hosts Comedians In Church — Assemblies Of God Leader by Acedave1(m): 7:36am On Apr 21, 2019
always in my room evry sunday..spits.. church ko churchill ni
Re: I’ll Query Any Pastor Who Hosts Comedians In Church — Assemblies Of God Leader by bentwood85(m): 7:41am On Apr 21, 2019
Oluromantic:
But if a comedian donates a mighty offering to the church nko? Shd it be accepted or rejected..I don't understand.

I wish u had sense..
Re: I’ll Query Any Pastor Who Hosts Comedians In Church — Assemblies Of God Leader by Nobody: 7:43am On Apr 21, 2019
Joshmodest:
Is this not Assemblies of God I know very well , they probably can't invite comedians to the church , but many of the pastors they invite , to the church to raise funds for them are pure comedians , imagine a pastor saying God told him 20 people are going to come out and give a sum of 100k, b4 Friday same week....God now gives deadline!! the man speaking would obviously not see that one instead he will invite the man to the camp as well , for having good fund raising techniques.....
The camp they use at Ebonyi , was given to them by a thief, a corrupt man who hijacked people's land and money in person of Sam egwu , the former governor of Ebonyi ....when would he speak about churches accepting money from greedy , and corrupt politicians...
Let everyone mind his / her business , a popular saying goes " He who seeks equity. must come with clean hands ".....

Friend that Pastor is a scam. God I served don't bill people. Salvation is totally free. Merchant men have entered the Church....you see them everywhere. But there are still genuine men of God whose bellies are not their God...for some their bellies are their God.

Any Pastor who invite a comedian to the altar (except to give their life to Christ) to make joke is lacking the presence of God because God can't be mock. Such is bereft of ideas, and so he must do something to invite crows.

There is a place of comedy, salvation is a serious business of saving perishing souls not mockery and raising of new generation of comedian.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Query Any Pastor Who Hosts Comedians In Church — Assemblies Of God Leader by Onose8655: 7:44am On Apr 21, 2019
See prove below

Re: I’ll Query Any Pastor Who Hosts Comedians In Church — Assemblies Of God Leader by Akolawole(m): 7:45am On Apr 21, 2019
Joshmodest:
Is this not Assemblies of God I know very well , they probably can't invite comedians to the church , but many of the pastors they invite , to the church to raise funds for them are pure comedians , imagine a pastor saying God told him 20 people are going to come out and give a sum of 100k, b4 Friday same week....God now gives deadline!! the man speaking would obviously not see that one instead he will invite the man to the camp as well , for having good fund raising techniques.....
The camp they use at Ebonyi , was given to them by a thief, a corrupt man who hijacked people's land and money in person of Sam egwu , the former governor of Ebonyi ....when would he speak about churches accepting money from greedy , and corrupt politicians...
Let everyone mind his / her business , a popular saying goes " He who seeks equity. must come with clean hands ".....

I have no clue about assembly of God so can't comment on them.
The whole mess in body of Christ started around 28 years ago. Even '' Idahosa years'' is not as filthy as NOW.

Bringing comedians to church is completely out of order
Re: I’ll Query Any Pastor Who Hosts Comedians In Church — Assemblies Of God Leader by Umuide: 7:53am On Apr 21, 2019
Absolute right ,the house of God is not for entertainment.It is spiritual ,those in the realm will understand.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Query Any Pastor Who Hosts Comedians In Church — Assemblies Of God Leader by iyallancy84: 7:59am On Apr 21, 2019
Hmmmmmm
Re: I’ll Query Any Pastor Who Hosts Comedians In Church — Assemblies Of God Leader by Akolawole(m): 8:03am On Apr 21, 2019
babatee100:

Friend that Pastor is a scam. God I served don't bill people. Salvation is totally free. Merchant men have entered the Church....you see them everywhere. But there are still genuine men of God whose bellies are not their God...for some their bellies are their God.

Any Pastor who invite a comedian to the altar (except to give their life to Christ) to make joke is lacking the presence of God because God can't be mock. Such is bereft of ideas, and so he must do something to invite crows.

There is a place of comedy, salvation is a serious business of saving perishing souls not mockery and raising of new generation of comedian.

God bless you for this.

It isn't the fault of ROGUES that find their way to the Altar these days but the congregation who don't have a Clue about Jesus Christ. They only shout in Church and go home. It is quite unfortunate.

Comedy isn't real but made-up in my opinion. Life waster!
Re: I’ll Query Any Pastor Who Hosts Comedians In Church — Assemblies Of God Leader by Alphalite(m): 8:08am On Apr 21, 2019
My General Superintendent has spoken.
Re: I’ll Query Any Pastor Who Hosts Comedians In Church — Assemblies Of God Leader by Ultimategeneral: 8:08am On Apr 21, 2019
hopefulLandlord:
christianity itself is a comedy on its own with funny things like talking snakes , talking donkeys, a piece of fruit conferring knowledge, witches, magic tricks called miracles, demons cause disease, zombies get up out of their graves and walk around Jerusalem, ghost stories, creator of the universe coming down to be killed by three nails etc.
funny guy, can't stop laughing. killed by three nails. hahaha
Re: I’ll Query Any Pastor Who Hosts Comedians In Church — Assemblies Of God Leader by kurfbrown(m): 8:15am On Apr 21, 2019
All na nonsense..
Re: I’ll Query Any Pastor Who Hosts Comedians In Church — Assemblies Of God Leader by kurfbrown(m): 8:16am On Apr 21, 2019
yeye church, yeye pastor,
Re: I’ll Query Any Pastor Who Hosts Comedians In Church — Assemblies Of God Leader by ImaIma1(f): 8:30am On Apr 21, 2019
They should face their issues. Assemblies of God that is always fighting for one reason or the other... leadership, etc.
Re: I’ll Query Any Pastor Who Hosts Comedians In Church — Assemblies Of God Leader by Frankwillams43: 8:38am On Apr 21, 2019
See below

Re: I’ll Query Any Pastor Who Hosts Comedians In Church — Assemblies Of God Leader by Fadomero(m): 8:47am On Apr 21, 2019
IMASTEX:

Birds of same feathers. . .!
It is because God doesn't reside in buildings anymore. The church is you & I believing in Christ not those structures used to deceive the gullible with the aims to control & make profits. Can they trail such during the days of temples?!
no matter the drama what I know is Christianity na scam

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Query Any Pastor Who Hosts Comedians In Church — Assemblies Of God Leader by kurfbrown(m): 8:54am On Apr 21, 2019
jcmaiah:
Christianity illiterate
explain ur choice of word "Christianity illiterate"
Re: I’ll Query Any Pastor Who Hosts Comedians In Church — Assemblies Of God Leader by kurfbrown(m): 8:54am On Apr 21, 2019
jcmaiah:
Christianity illiterate
explain ur choice of word "Christianity illiterate"
Re: I’ll Query Any Pastor Who Hosts Comedians In Church — Assemblies Of God Leader by HitSong: 8:56am On Apr 21, 2019
BlaqTesla:
embarassed embarassed nawa ooo animal kingdom pastors everywhere
Shut up
Re: I’ll Query Any Pastor Who Hosts Comedians In Church — Assemblies Of God Leader by Gkemz: 8:57am On Apr 21, 2019
Comedians who make mockery of God outside the church are now bringing it inside the church and when someone speak against it, he's termed as a sinner.
Before you criticize the man of God remember when Jesus drove away merchandisers from the synagogue, the Jews also were not pleased so why would you expect the world to be pleased.
Re: I’ll Query Any Pastor Who Hosts Comedians In Church — Assemblies Of God Leader by Amucha: 8:59am On Apr 21, 2019
True talk Man of God. I love comedy however comedy should not be part of church service.
Re: I’ll Query Any Pastor Who Hosts Comedians In Church — Assemblies Of God Leader by OndoRaph(m): 9:08am On Apr 21, 2019
Oluromantic:
That will be accepted because it is a sign of the recognition of God.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye's Open Heavens Devotional / Osun Orisha ~ Learn How To Worship The Goddess / Pastor E.A Adeboye's 2020 Prophecy (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.