Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

Pastor Discovers His Children Are Not His, After DNA Tests - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pastor Discovers His Children Are Not His, After DNA Tests (46569 Views)

After Dna The Child Is Not His. / Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father / Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Discovers His Children Are Not His, After DNA Tests by damiloladuke: 5:02am On Apr 21, 2019
A Pastor is considering divorcing his wife upon discovering that 'his children' don't belong to him, after DNA tests were being conducted on them.

In his narration, the man revealed that he had an accident years ago before meeting his wife and he was told it would only take a miracle for him to father a child.

Surprisingly, years into their marriage, his wife gave birth to their 1st child and then the 2nd and then the 3rd. But after DNA tests were done on the three children, it was revealed that they belong to another man, though his wife is not aware of this.

Read his story:

I have been married for 14years, we have 3kids (all boys) but none of them belongs to me. I know this for a fact but my wife does not know I know. Let me explain.

5years before I met my wife, I was involved in a car accident together with two of my friends. We were travelling and our car skidded off the road. I was the only survivor of that accident.

l spent about 11months at the hospital and that left me with a condition that says I can’t have children.

i gave my life to Jesus Christ and become a committed Christian after the accident.

In summary, I became a pastor in a local church in my community 5years later, I met my wife in the process. I didn’t tell her about my condition because I was hopeful that God will heal me. 6years of our marriage my got pregnant and had our first child.

To be sure, I secretly went for a DNA and it was clear I wasn’t the father. I repeated the test for all 3children and they are all not mine. I have been living with this situation for the past 8years and I am beginning to get irritated by both the children and my wife.

My Wife pretends to be a good wife. She goes around preaching to women in the church about the need to remain faithful to their partners but she has had 3children by another man or men l don’t know. I want to confront her, but l am confused as how to go about the situation

l am just angry and irritated by everyone in my house lately. I feel like a total stranger in my own home.

what should I do?

https://lailasnews.com/pastor-discovers-his-children-are-not-his-after-dna-tests/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Discovers His Children Are Not His, After DNA Tests by delugajackson: 5:11am On Apr 21, 2019
What to do? Wait till she gives birth to more illegitimate children, then you can now auction both your wife and the children on OLX.

Nonsense and Judas Iscariot.

105 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Pastor Discovers His Children Are Not His, After DNA Tests by Nobody: 5:41am On Apr 21, 2019
I think all Nigerian Pastors should be banned or ex-communicated

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Discovers His Children Are Not His, After DNA Tests by Imperare(f): 5:42am On Apr 21, 2019
this is pure evil and wickedness

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Discovers His Children Are Not His, After DNA Tests by Nobody: 5:42am On Apr 21, 2019

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Discovers His Children Are Not His, After DNA Tests by chiedu7: 5:43am On Apr 21, 2019
FAKE STORY angry

111 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Discovers His Children Are Not His, After DNA Tests by Hector09(m): 5:44am On Apr 21, 2019
U knw that u could nt father a child and u went and marry and now u re blaming the poor woman

263 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Pastor Discovers His Children Are Not His, After DNA Tests by IamAlexander: 5:44am On Apr 21, 2019
OP, who directed the movie... grin

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Discovers His Children Are Not His, After DNA Tests by Felixalex(m): 5:44am On Apr 21, 2019
Hmmm

If at all the story is real.....

U were also selfish when u got married to her without telling her your condition, hoping God would heal u, u should have told her so that both of u would exhibit the faith together.

But i no believe the story sha

106 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Discovers His Children Are Not His, After DNA Tests by Clean2016: 5:45am On Apr 21, 2019
Bloggers and lies

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Discovers His Children Are Not His, After DNA Tests by SluttanSlayer: 5:45am On Apr 21, 2019
Bloody lying sonafabitch

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Discovers His Children Are Not His, After DNA Tests by Nobody: 5:45am On Apr 21, 2019
Oga, you're a wicked man for not disclosing your medical condition to your wife. Yes, she may have been a cheat but you're a bigger cheat.

94 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Discovers His Children Are Not His, After DNA Tests by PearlStreet(m): 5:45am On Apr 21, 2019
Stupid lies by dumb bloggers.

3 bloggers are known for dumb lies like this
Joro Olumofin lying blog
Instablog9ja
Lairlas blog

Other hungry bloggers like mediahelm and Co dey learn lie where these 3 dey.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Discovers His Children Are Not His, After DNA Tests by amiibaby(f): 5:46am On Apr 21, 2019
When u discovered u can't father a child u made that woman think she was barren for six years and then she wanted to test the gingy elsewhere, then she discovered she ain't the problem that its u.... Op u are a devil. U lied ur way through marriage and u call urself a man of God that's why I don't attend all this new generation churches, Catholic is bae.... Go and apologize to that woman and hope she forgives u.... Hypocrites every where one turns

27 Likes

Re: Pastor Discovers His Children Are Not His, After DNA Tests by nzeobi(m): 5:46am On Apr 21, 2019
The heart of a woman is an Ocean of many secrets.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Discovers His Children Are Not His, After DNA Tests by Praktikals(m): 5:46am On Apr 21, 2019
sad
Re: Pastor Discovers His Children Are Not His, After DNA Tests by LordIsaac(m): 5:47am On Apr 21, 2019
This evil originated from the pastor... He invested dishonesty from the beginning and now, he is reaping it a hundred fold. God will deliver Nigerians from hypocrisy!

12 Likes

Re: Pastor Discovers His Children Are Not His, After DNA Tests by kizyalex10(m): 5:48am On Apr 21, 2019
I dont see any evil in dat.he chooses to conceal such a huge tin to his wife.so people will be calling her barren while u stupid fool will be at d background consoling her.d kids for dey 5 self.slowpoke

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Discovers His Children Are Not His, After DNA Tests by efeteb: 5:48am On Apr 21, 2019
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Pastor Discovers His Children Are Not His, After DNA Tests by Nobody: 5:48am On Apr 21, 2019
The pastor will be the first to go to hell for lying to his wife. A tale of two liars and deceivers, only, his wife out smarted him.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Discovers His Children Are Not His, After DNA Tests by tiredoflife(m): 5:49am On Apr 21, 2019
U scammed her and ur wife scammed u too
What makes him think his wife doesn't know he can't father a child
Do me I do u
Equation balanced grin

8 Likes

Re: Pastor Discovers His Children Are Not His, After DNA Tests by 175(m): 5:49am On Apr 21, 2019
No be say this story no be fake news ooo, but una go fake so tay una go tire.

However, the pastor should carry his cross. . .he was "unfaithfully dishonest" from the start. . .lolz smartphone woman!

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Discovers His Children Are Not His, After DNA Tests by EdiAbali: 5:49am On Apr 21, 2019
So the Holy Spirit couldn't reveal this to him, he still depend on medical test to know about this

Holy Spirit and religion is a scam
Re: Pastor Discovers His Children Are Not His, After DNA Tests by trapQ: 5:49am On Apr 21, 2019
Ehya
Re: Pastor Discovers His Children Are Not His, After DNA Tests by JudgeOGBUNABALI(m): 5:50am On Apr 21, 2019
shocked
Re: Pastor Discovers His Children Are Not His, After DNA Tests by YoungLionone: 5:50am On Apr 21, 2019
Well, why not practice what you preach. Put it into God’s hands and forgive your wife. Scammers every where as pastors.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Discovers His Children Are Not His, After DNA Tests by kenzosky: 5:51am On Apr 21, 2019
If the world is a lady, I will stick my trunk in it. F**k the world.
Re: Pastor Discovers His Children Are Not His, After DNA Tests by iyayip(m): 5:53am On Apr 21, 2019
una nr dey sleep
Re: Pastor Discovers His Children Are Not His, After DNA Tests by jashar(f): 5:54am On Apr 21, 2019
The wife too should do DNA test before i conclude. embarassedBaby swapping in the hospitals are real o... lipsrsealed

The man sef is wicked, how can you have such a condition and keep quiet. Pure evils...rubbish

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How I Sent My Troublesome First Wife Packing Peacefully / My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With / Looking For Father After 30years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.