Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,699 members, 7,802,067 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

Singer Teni Replies Follower Who Said She’s Too Fat - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Teni Replies Follower Who Said She’s Too Fat (44763 Views)

Cossy Ojiakor Replies Follower Who Criticized Her For Exposing Her Boobs / Yemi Alade replies follower who accused her of doing plastic surgery / "I Am The most Beautiful Girl In The World" - Teni Replies Bodyshamers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Singer Teni Replies Follower Who Said She’s Too Fat by anselm791(m): 6:01pm On Apr 21, 2019
Angelawhite:

You don’t know the meaning of body shaming
that's it? you wont enlighten us with a definition?
Re: Singer Teni Replies Follower Who Said She’s Too Fat by anselm791(m): 6:03pm On Apr 21, 2019
ireneidiva:
Dumb reply. Stop body shaming. You don't know her story.
that was actually a smart reply in all fairness.
Re: Singer Teni Replies Follower Who Said She’s Too Fat by anselm791(m): 6:05pm On Apr 21, 2019
LadyBeee:
Why did she expose her breast like that? She looks like a fat man

oh dear.
Re: Singer Teni Replies Follower Who Said She’s Too Fat by anselm791(m): 6:07pm On Apr 21, 2019
emrain:

We are all dying. But why would you consciously put yourself in a very uncomfortable place while dying?

Being fat is not enjoyment, it comes with a lot of dreadful baggage.

again, how do you know this?
Re: Singer Teni Replies Follower Who Said She’s Too Fat by Canadianbreed01(m): 6:38pm On Apr 21, 2019
She doesn't need to show breast and ass, cleavage to sell. She is at the top of her game
Re: Singer Teni Replies Follower Who Said She’s Too Fat by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 21, 2019
anselm791:

again, how do you know this?

Be specific.
Re: Singer Teni Replies Follower Who Said She’s Too Fat by ireneidiva(f): 4:57am On Apr 22, 2019
anselm791:
that was actually a smart reply in all fairness.
Really? If that is smart, I worry for your level of intelligence.
Re: Singer Teni Replies Follower Who Said She’s Too Fat by anselm791(m): 5:29am On Apr 22, 2019
ireneidiva:
Really? If that is smart, I worry for your level of intelligence.
did you just call me retarded in a sweet way? lol
Re: Singer Teni Replies Follower Who Said She’s Too Fat by anselm791(m): 5:31am On Apr 22, 2019
emrain:

Be specific.
yeah please, be specific, what 'dreadful baggage' comes with her weight?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ozo And Neo Share Christmas Pictures / Stella Damasus’ Husband - Emeka Nzeribe (picture) / Gifty's Ex-Boyfriend Begs Banky W To Forgive Her For Saying She Doesn't Know Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.