Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,472 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

Are Those People In The Bible Before The Coming Of Jesus Also Going To Heaven? - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Those People In The Bible Before The Coming Of Jesus Also Going To Heaven? (16417 Views)

Believing In JESUS Also Means Believing In His Teachings / The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ / The Appearance Of The Sign Of The Son Of Man In Heaven And The Coming Of Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Those People In The Bible Before The Coming Of Jesus Also Going To Heaven? by OkCornel(m): 12:33pm On Apr 26, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

The message has been busted a long time ago. But you keep repeating it and trying to force it on our eyes with the purple color.

grin

Try scrolling up and see how you painted the thread purple. grin

Posting something about doesn't automatically make it the truth.

Actually, I'm baffled you notice this and still deliberately ignore what is in there. Why do you keep exposing yourself as a hardened and pathological liar?

Go back and answer my questions on Job and the "last day" and stop deflecting here.

You are not fooling anyone here
Re: Are Those People In The Bible Before The Coming Of Jesus Also Going To Heaven? by OkCornel(m): 12:36pm On Apr 26, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

The fact that you use purple font when repeating this Bible passage of yours is enough to make readers see that you have no other option but to cling to the passage. You have no other Bible passage to support your misunderstanding of it .

By the way, how come you don't object to me calling you a Satanist? It's very obvious you are one. What order do you belong to?

alBHAGDADI has been calling me a Satanist on this thread without any evidence to show for it.

But he happens to know that there are different orders in Satanism... something I am not even aware of.

Isn't this getting more interesting? cheesy
Re: Are Those People In The Bible Before The Coming Of Jesus Also Going To Heaven? by alBHAGDADI: 12:39pm On Apr 26, 2019
OkCornel:

alBHAGDADI has been calling me a Satanist on this thread without any evidence to show for it.

But he happens to know that there are different orders in Satanism... something I am not even aware of.

Isn't this getting more interesting? cheesy

A child of God knows all things because he has the Holy Spirit in him.

John 14:26 King James Version (KJV)
But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
Re: Are Those People In The Bible Before The Coming Of Jesus Also Going To Heaven? by OkCornel(m): 12:41pm On Apr 26, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
You always like to get educated here, don't you?

It doesn't matter if they were born that way or not, so stop buying for time.

Well, John Allen Chau is the latest victim who got killed by remote Amazonian tribe lately

Up till now, the ignorant alBHAGDADI is still mute and has not answered.

1 Like

Re: Are Those People In The Bible Before The Coming Of Jesus Also Going To Heaven? by OkCornel(m): 12:41pm On Apr 26, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

A child of God knows all things because he has the Holy Spirit in him.

John 14:26 King James Version (KJV)
But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

So the Holy Spirit revealed the orders of Satanism to you?

The same Holy Spirit told you that the tree of knowledge of good and evil is Adam and Eve's tithe?

The same Holy Spirit told you that tithe is something dedicated to God that no "human being must not touch"?

The same Holy Spirit told you that the names of those condemned were written in "the books"?

The same Holy Spirit told you that everyone who partakes in the second resurrection is condemned and would be thrown into the lake of fire?

Same you that accuses others with zero evidence to show for it?
Re: Are Those People In The Bible Before The Coming Of Jesus Also Going To Heaven? by alBHAGDADI: 12:52pm On Apr 26, 2019
OkCornel:

Up till now, the ignorant alBHAGDADI is still mute and has not answered.

Scroll up and you will see my reply

I guess the purple font you flooded this thread with is beginning to distract even you. grin
Re: Are Those People In The Bible Before The Coming Of Jesus Also Going To Heaven? by alBHAGDADI: 12:54pm On Apr 26, 2019
OkCornel:

The same Holy Spirit told you that the tree of knowledge of good and evil is Adam and Eve's tithe?

The same Holy Spirit told you that tithe is something dedicated to God that no "human being must not touch"?

The same Holy Spirit told you that the names of those condemned were written in "the books"?

The same Holy Spirit told you that everyone who partakes in the second resurrection is condemned and would be thrown into the lake of fire?

Same you that accuses others with zero evidence to show for it?

Go and get the Holy Spirit or else all the above will sound like foolishness to you

1 Corinthians 2:14 (KJV)
But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
Re: Are Those People In The Bible Before The Coming Of Jesus Also Going To Heaven? by OkCornel(m): 12:55pm On Apr 26, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

I guess the purple font you flooded this thread with is beginning to distract even you. grin

Answer Muttleylaff's question and stop deflecting.

I also mentioned something on Job and the "last day", you just deflected.

Answer those questions and reveal your stupidity...

1 Like

Re: Are Those People In The Bible Before The Coming Of Jesus Also Going To Heaven? by OkCornel(m): 12:58pm On Apr 26, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Go and get the Holy Spirit or else all the above will sound like foolishness to you

But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

And the Holy Spirit told you those outright lies that have been exposed on this thread?

You are not the first liar I have come across using the Holy Spirit as a disguise.

So the Holy Spirit would clearly tell you things that contradicts the scriptures?

The Holy Spirit told you that the tree of knowledge of good and evil is Adam and Eve's tithe?

The Holy Spirit told you that tithe is something dedicated to God that no "human being must not touch"?

The Holy Spirit told you that the names of those condemned were written in "the books"?

The Holy Spirit told you that everyone who partakes in the second resurrection is condemned and would be thrown into the lake of fire?
Re: Are Those People In The Bible Before The Coming Of Jesus Also Going To Heaven? by OkCornel(m): 1:01pm On Apr 26, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Pathological liar. Show us where you responded to this message from Muttleylaff;

MuttleyLaff:

Well, John Allen Chau is the latest victim who got killed by remote Amazonian tribe lately

1 Like

Re: Are Those People In The Bible Before The Coming Of Jesus Also Going To Heaven? by OkCornel(m): 1:07pm On Apr 26, 2019
Ladies and gentlemen, this is the point where alBHAGDADI had nothing useful to say and started deflecting;
https://www.nairaland.com/5145507/those-people-bible-before-coming/6

alBHAGDADI:

No, you don't discard revelations 20. What you discard is your fowl understanding of it, you bloody occult man.

Bloody liar.

The first resurrection is for everyone you listed plus the ones you intentionally omitted who are those who put faith in Jesus -

John 6:40
And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

That includes John who wrote the book of Revelations. He was never killed and won't exist during the Great Tribulation when people will be forced to received the mark of the beast. But according to your lying tongue, he wont make the first resurrection.

Can you see your foolishness? Stop worshipping Satan

Can't you still see you are daft? Alright, just tell us John was wrong to write these about the first resurrection; unless you really do lack understanding of English;

FATE OF THE TRUE BELIEVERS PER THE FIRST RESURRECTION Revelation 20 v 4-6

4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

alBHAGDADI post=77870794:

You are asking me about Job? Was Job not a child of God?

Your foolishness in thinking that only beheaded and people and those who didn't accept the mark of the beast are the only ones to resurrect is what led you to think Job won't resurrect. He will because the resurrection is for all those who believed in God according to how he wants it.

Mr Satanist and occultic man, you are exposed.

Was Job killed for witnessing about Jesus? Will Job also be involved in the great tribulation where people will be forced to collect marks on their right hand or forehead?

Does Job meet the requirements of the first resurrection?

You keep mentioning something about the "last day". Is the "last day" before the millennial reign of Christ or after the millennial reign of Christ?

Reflect on these questions carefully and reveal your stupidity further...

JUST TAKE A LOOK AT alBHAGDADI's response all in a bid to run away from the truth that stares him in the face;

alBHAGDADI:

Mr purple font

grin

Re: Are Those People In The Bible Before The Coming Of Jesus Also Going To Heaven? by alBHAGDADI: 2:07pm On Apr 26, 2019
OkCornel:

Pathological liar. Show us where you responded to this message from Muttleylaff;

Did he answer questions?

No
Re: Are Those People In The Bible Before The Coming Of Jesus Also Going To Heaven? by alBHAGDADI: 2:17pm On Apr 26, 2019
OkCornel:

He asked to know what will happen to those who never heard the gospel because of their disabilities. I asked him to state if they were born that way, because that would be the only reason they will make heaven just like children who died before the age of accountability.

He immediately shifted the goal post without answering my question

I also asked him to tell me the name of a tribe which he says are lost in the amazon. he's trying to support your stance that such tribe will make heaven for not hearing the gospel. At least it is sendible you know the name of such tribe you are trying to make a case for in the judgement day. He did not give any name, rather he only mentioned a missionary's name. Mentioning a missionary's name is even enough to ridicule him because it shows those people rejected God by killing the missionary sent to them.

BUT HERE you are masturbating over nothing. In

Look below

Re: Are Those People In The Bible Before The Coming Of Jesus Also Going To Heaven? by OkCornel(m): 2:24pm On Apr 26, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Did he answer questions?

No

And what were the questions he did not answer?

This was the conversation between you and him;

Muttleylaff:
OK, hypothetically speaking, what is the fate of those who never heard about the gospel or about Jesus? Give your answer in one or at the most two sentences.

alBHAGDADI:
Who are the those who never heard? Mention their names.

Muttleylaff:
Is this really a question that is too hard for you to quickly answer in a sentence or two? SMH at you.

alBHAGDADI:

Who are the those who never heard? Mention their names.

Is this also a question too hard to answer? grin

Muttleylaff:
1/ Maybe a blind, deaf and dumb person
2/ Maybe a yet to be discovered tribe, like one in the Amazon, that has no contact with the civilised world.

alBHAGDADI:
were they born that way?

mention the name of the undiscovered tribe.

Muttleylaff:

So why are you lying that Muttleylaff never answered your questions? Oh I forgot, you are shameless liar

1 Like

Re: Are Those People In The Bible Before The Coming Of Jesus Also Going To Heaven? by OkCornel(m): 2:28pm On Apr 26, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

He asked to know what will happen to those who never heard the gospel because of their disabilities. I asked him to state if they were born that way, because that would be the only reason they will make heaven just like children who died before the age of accountability.

He immediately shifted the goal post without answering my question

I also asked him to tell me the name of a tribe which he says are lost in the amazon. he's trying to support your stance that such tribe will make heaven for not hearing the gospel. At least it is sendible you know the name of such tribe you are trying to make a case for in the judgement day. He did not give any name, rather he only mentioned a missionary's name. Mentioning a missionary's name is even enough to ridicule him because it shows those people rejected God by killing the missionary sent to them.

BUT HERE you are masturbating over nothing. In

Look below

You just lied that Muttleylaff never answered your question.

alBHAGDADI:

Did he answer questions?

No

You also lied that you replied his last post.

alBHAGDADI:

Now that you've been exposed, what's all that you're ranting up there?

Why do you lie shamelessly?

1 Like

Re: Are Those People In The Bible Before The Coming Of Jesus Also Going To Heaven? by OkCornel(m): 2:29pm On Apr 26, 2019
Is the last day before the millennial reign of Christ or after the millennial reign of Christ?

Someone is still running away from this question.
Re: Are Those People In The Bible Before The Coming Of Jesus Also Going To Heaven? by OkCornel(m): 2:31pm On Apr 26, 2019
Ladies and gentlemen, this is the point where alBHAGDADI had nothing useful to say and started deflecting;

alBHAGDADI:

No, you don't discard revelations 20. What you discard is your fowl understanding of it, you bloody occult man.

Bloody liar.

The first resurrection is for everyone you listed plus the ones you intentionally omitted who are those who put faith in Jesus -

John 6:40
And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

That includes John who wrote the book of Revelations. He was never killed and won't exist during the Great Tribulation when people will be forced to received the mark of the beast. But according to your lying tongue, he wont make the first resurrection.

Can you see your foolishness? Stop worshipping Satan

Can't you still see you are daft? Alright, just tell us John was wrong to write these about the first resurrection; unless you really do lack understanding of English;

4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

alBHAGDADI post=77870794:

You are asking me about Job? Was Job not a child of God?

Your foolishness in thinking that only beheaded and people and those who didn't accept the mark of the beast are the only ones to resurrect is what led you to think Job won't resurrect. He will because the resurrection is for all those who believed in God according to how he wants it.

Mr Satanist and occultic man, you are exposed.

Was Job killed for witnessing about Jesus? Will Job also be involved in the great tribulation where people will be forced to collect marks on their right hand or forehead?

Does Job meet the requirements of the first resurrection?

You keep mentioning something about the "last day". Is the "last day" before the millennial reign of Christ or after the millennial reign of Christ?

Reflect on these questions carefully and reveal your stupidity further...

JUST TAKE A LOOK AT alBHAGDADI's response all in a bid to run away from the truth that stares him in the face;

alBHAGDADI:

Mr purple font

grin

alBHAGDADI is still running away from the Truth...up till now, no answer to these questions...
Re: Are Those People In The Bible Before The Coming Of Jesus Also Going To Heaven? by alBHAGDADI: 2:52pm On Apr 26, 2019
OkCornel:

And the Holy Spirit told you those outright lies that have been exposed on this thread?

You are not the first liar I have come across using the Holy Spirit as a disguise.

So the Holy Spirit would clearly tell you things that contradicts the scriptures?

The Holy Spirit told you that the tree of knowledge of good and evil is Adam and Eve's tithe?

The Holy Spirit told you that tithe is something dedicated to God that no "human being must not touch"?

The Holy Spirit told you that the names of those condemned were written in "the books"?

The Holy Spirit told you that everyone who partakes in the second resurrection is condemned and would be thrown into the lake of fire?

The things of the spirit will always be foolish to you because you lack the Holy Spirit.

1 Corinthians 2:14 King James Version (KJV)

14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
Re: Are Those People In The Bible Before The Coming Of Jesus Also Going To Heaven? by alBHAGDADI: 2:55pm On Apr 26, 2019
OkCornel:
Is the last day before the millennial reign of Christ or after the millennial reign of Christ?

Someone is still running away from this question.

Are you asking me or you suppose to bury your head inside your Bible?
Re: Are Those People In The Bible Before The Coming Of Jesus Also Going To Heaven? by OkCornel(m): 2:59pm On Apr 26, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

The things of the spirit will always be foolish to you because you lack the Holy Spirit.

1 Corinthians 2:14 King James Version (KJV)

14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

It is actually very foolish because you are telling outright lies that contradicts what is clearly written in the scriptures.

1) None of the ancient prophets, nor Jesus nor the Apostles ever got a revelation to claim that the tree of knowledge of good and evil is Adam and Eve's tithe, but a certain liar that wants to twist the scripture got that revelation from a lying spirit.

2) God never mentioned that tithe is something no human being can touch, but a certain liar claims tithe must not be touched by any human being...with no scripture whatsoever to back it up...

and these other lies below;

That the Holy Spirit revealed the orders of Satanism to you?

YOUR LIES HAVE BEEN EXPOSED BY THE SCRIPTURES, and you are here telling us your heresies sounds foolish. It is actually foolish because it does not align with the words of God.

1 Like

Re: Are Those People In The Bible Before The Coming Of Jesus Also Going To Heaven? by OkCornel(m): 3:01pm On Apr 26, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Are you asking me or you suppose to bury your head inside your Bible?

See the thick headed buf.foon, see why you shouldn't have jumped at my posts like a rabid dog. You have no understanding of the scriptures at all.

Answer that question and see how your folly continually unfolds cheesy cheesy cheesy

Is the last day before or after the millennial reign of Christ?

Shameless lying coward

1 Like

Re: Are Those People In The Bible Before The Coming Of Jesus Also Going To Heaven? by alBHAGDADI: 3:49pm On Apr 26, 2019
OkCornel:

It is actually very foolish because you are telling outright lies that contradicts what is clearly written in the scriptures.

1) None of the ancient prophets, nor Jesus nor the Apostles ever got a revelation to claim that the tree of knowledge of good and evil is Adam and Eve's tithe, but a certain liar that wants to twist the scripture got that revelation from a lying spirit.

2) God never mentioned that tithe is something no human being can touch, but a certain liar claims tithe must not be touched by any human being...with no scripture whatsoever to back it up...

and these other lies below;

That the Holy Spirit revealed the orders of Satanism to you?

YOUR LIES HAVE BEEN EXPOSED BY THE SCRIPTURES, and you are here telling us your heresies sounds foolish. It is actually foolish because it does not align with the words of God.

Mr natural man, as long as you lack the Holy Spirit, which means you are not born again, the things of the spirit will always be foolish to you.

14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Answer these questions:

1.) Are you born again?

2) What does it mean to be born again?

3.) Please don't run away this time o grin
Re: Are Those People In The Bible Before The Coming Of Jesus Also Going To Heaven? by alBHAGDADI: 3:50pm On Apr 26, 2019
OkCornel:

See the thick headed buf.foon, see why you shouldn't have jumped at my posts like a rabid dog. You have no understanding of the scriptures at all.

Answer that question and see how your folly continually unfolds cheesy cheesy cheesy

Shameless lying coward

If you want me to answer yours, answer the below questions.

Answer these questions:
1.) Are you born again?
Re: Are Those People In The Bible Before The Coming Of Jesus Also Going To Heaven? by OkCornel(m): 3:53pm On Apr 26, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Mr natural man, as long as you lack the Holy Spirit, which means you are not born again, the things of the spirit will always be foolish to you.

14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Answer these questions:

1.) Are you born again?

Ehen...we are back to questions that have absolutely nothing to do with this thread cheesy cheesy cheesy

When you have nothing sensible left to say...and your lies are exposed...you now switch to "are you born again"?

A pathological and shameless liar has no right to ask me this question. You are actually confused. After calling me a Satanist, you're now asking if I'm born again?

Answer my question;

Re: Are Those People In The Bible Before The Coming Of Jesus Also Going To Heaven? by OkCornel(m): 3:56pm On Apr 26, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

If you want me to answer yours, answer the below questions.

Answer these questions:
1.) Are you born again?

You are playing the born again card after your heresies have been exposed.

You said I was a Satanist earlier...and the Holy Spirit revealed the orders of Satanism to you...since you now know all things...

The same you that said I am a Satanist is now asking if I'm born again?

Can you see that you are officially confused?

After the flogging you received...you're now playing the born again card cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Are Those People In The Bible Before The Coming Of Jesus Also Going To Heaven? by alBHAGDADI: 3:57pm On Apr 26, 2019
OkCornel:

Ehen...we are back to questions that have absolutely nothing to do with this thread cheesy cheesy cheesy

When you have nothing sensible left to say...and your lies are exposed...you now switch to "are you born again"?

A pathological and shameless liar has no right to ask me this question. You are actually confused. After calling me a Satanist, you're now asking if I'm born again?

Answer my question;

When you were bringing tithe debate to this thread, you didn't know we need to stick to topic. Now you've been served your own Igbo, you are here crying.

Why not answer the questions? You know they will expose you.

I needed you to speak on you being a Satanist, you dodged the question. Here you are dodging the question that asks if you are a child of God. Oya answer.

Answer these questions:

1.) Are you born again?
Re: Are Those People In The Bible Before The Coming Of Jesus Also Going To Heaven? by OkCornel(m): 3:58pm On Apr 26, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Answer these questions:

1.) Are you born again?

You have shamelessly lied on the Holy spirit on the following things that totally contradicts the scriptures. And you are here claiming a spirit filled born-again...

a) The Holy Spirit told you that the tree of knowledge of good and evil is Adam and Eve's tithe?

b) The Holy Spirit told you that tithe is something dedicated to God that no "human being must not touch"?

c) The Holy Spirit told you that the names of those condemned were written in "the books"?

d) The Holy Spirit told you that everyone who partakes in the second resurrection is condemned and would be thrown into the lake of fire?
Re: Are Those People In The Bible Before The Coming Of Jesus Also Going To Heaven? by alBHAGDADI: 3:59pm On Apr 26, 2019
OkCornel:

You are playing the born again card after your heresies have been exposed.

You said I was a Satanist earlier...and the Holy Spirit revealed the orders of Satanism to you...since you now know all things...

The same you that said I am a Satanist is now asking if I'm born again?

Can you see that you are officially confused?

After the flogging you received...you're now playing the born again card cheesy cheesy cheesy

I'm not confused. I know who you are. I just want you to fully expose yourself which will be done if you answer my questions. But you don't want to because you don't want to expose yourself.

Ok, if you are not afraid of the questions, just answer them so we can continue with our discussion. grin

OkCornel:

Answer my question;

When you were bringing tithe debate to this thread, you didn't know we need to stick to topic. Now you've been served your own Igbo, you are here crying.

I needed you to speak on you being a Satanist, you dodged the question. Here you are dodging the question that asks if you are a child of God. Oya answer.

Answer these questions:

1.) Are you born again?
Re: Are Those People In The Bible Before The Coming Of Jesus Also Going To Heaven? by alBHAGDADI: 4:00pm On Apr 26, 2019
OkCornel:

You have shamelessly lied on the Holy spirit on the following things that totally contradicts the scriptures. And you are here claiming a spirit filled born-again...

a) The Holy Spirit told you that the tree of knowledge of good and evil is Adam and Eve's tithe?

b) The Holy Spirit told you that tithe is something dedicated to God that no "human being must not touch"?

c) The Holy Spirit told you that the names of those condemned were written in "the books"?

d) The Holy Spirit told you that everyone who partakes in the second resurrection is condemned and would be thrown into the lake of fire?

Stop dodging. grin

OkCornel:

Answer my question;

Answer these questions:

1.) Are you born again?
Re: Are Those People In The Bible Before The Coming Of Jesus Also Going To Heaven? by OkCornel(m): 4:02pm On Apr 26, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Answer these questions:

1.) Are you born again?

The tithe issue buttresses the fact that you are a liar. I only brought it up as a passing comment...but guess what, you told another lie that it was a synonym and even gave a totally wrong definition of tithe...

To your questions

- I am born again
- The discussion between Jesus and Nicodemus does enough justice to the second question you asked
- I am here still waiting for you answer to "is the last day before or after the millennial reign of Christ"?

Now let me see the new deflection strategy you want to come up with...

Answer my question
Re: Are Those People In The Bible Before The Coming Of Jesus Also Going To Heaven? by OkCornel(m): 4:04pm On Apr 26, 2019
It is baffling how alBHAGDADI confidently claimed I am a satanist, and that the Holy Spirit reveals all things to him...now he's here asking if I'm born again...

Isn't it clear you are confused?

Answer my question;

Is the Last day before or after the millennial reign of Christ?
Re: Are Those People In The Bible Before The Coming Of Jesus Also Going To Heaven? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 26, 2019
OkCornel:

Let me get this straight;

1) Those who never heard of Jesus Christ or the Gospel are doomed and going to hell? For example, a lost tribe in the Amazon that had no contact with civilization are doomed and going to hell for not hearing about Jesus or the Gospel?
what is the gospel of Jesus? no one is doomed for not hearing the gospel of Jesus but for their sins. the gospel is simply that Jesus is God's solution to man's condemnation but only those who trust God for their redemption can receive it.

as far as God is concerned the Amazon tribe has no excuse! God has already given man the evidence of himself.

from the very beginning in the garden of eden, it has been known that redemption must come from God.

2) Won't these people be judged by their conscience and the extent of truth they have been exposed to?
conscience serve as a law to those without law, but no law either through conscience or written can justify any soul.

Romans 3:20
Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.

note conscience is also a form of law but not written.

only by faith can anyone be justified.
Romans 3:30
Seeing it is one God, which shall justify the circumcision by faith, and uncircumcision through faith.

3) What is your take on the Great white throne Judgment as written by Apostle John?

FATE OF OTHERS AFTER THE FIRST RESURRECTION Revelation 20 v 11-15

11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.

12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

the first resurrection is for those who are saved. the second one is for those who are condemned.

God cannot sentence anyone without due procedure else God will be termed unrighteous.
the works will reveal all their sins from when they were born till they die so that the sinner will come to know that God is right.

After first resurrection, the others face the judgment of condemnation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. / A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work / Why Do We Pray, Since God Already Knows Everything?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.