Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,454 members, 7,808,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

Three Days And Three Nights: Did Jesus Keep His Word? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Three Days And Three Nights: Did Jesus Keep His Word? (488 Views)

Did Jesus Really Died For Three Days And Three Nights ? / Gracious David-West Wearing David Ibiyeomie's 5 Nights Of Glory Tag In Prison / How To Answer The Question "Where Did Jesus Say, 'I Am God, Worship Me''? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three Days And Three Nights: Did Jesus Keep His Word? by nwamabo247(m): 7:40am On Apr 21, 2019
Jesus foretold the length of time He would be in the grave as a sign that He was the Messiah. But that time simply doesn't fit between a supposed Good Friday crucifixion and burial and an Easter Sunday resurrection. What does the Bible actually tell us?
Re: Three Days And Three Nights: Did Jesus Keep His Word? by DavidEsq(m): 7:49am On Apr 21, 2019
The bible tells us that Good Friday and easter Sunday and not biblical teachings.

1 Like

Re: Three Days And Three Nights: Did Jesus Keep His Word? by Margy: 7:51am On Apr 21, 2019
Few days ago, I thought about this! Calculating from good Friday down to Easter Monday gives us 2days only.
Re: Three Days And Three Nights: Did Jesus Keep His Word? by HappyPagan: 7:51am On Apr 21, 2019
You believed a virgin gave birth to him, you believe his Father created the world, why don't you believe he can do in three days what the sun does in two?

(1) (Reply)

The World Will End The Day I Don't Have Sex – Prophet Kumchacha / Umeh Celebrates Feast Of St. Mulumba With Fellow Parishioners / How To Pray And Fast And Benefits And Fasting And Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.