Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris (89975 Views)

Where Is Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex Bread Seller? / Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations / Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by Daeylar(f): 5:59pm On Apr 21, 2019
Typical misogynistic Nigerian men running mad all over this thread.

When that thread making excuses and giving reasons why it is acceptable for men who found small change to dump the women who stood by them when they were broke hit FP. A lot of you were happy. Saying yes. It's true. Women upgrade yourselves or be left behind.

Now the shoe on the other foot. And the same clowns are screaming blue murder and calling their family members different derogatory names.

Hypocritical jokers.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by LilMissFavvy(f): 6:26pm On Apr 21, 2019
Her baby daddy, not husband. Haba, shebi they said the husband never paid dowry or married her properly.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by gracefoundmme(m): 6:39pm On Apr 21, 2019
Thats life for you buddies....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by bukatyne(f): 7:18pm On Apr 21, 2019
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by blindjustice13(m): 7:19pm On Apr 21, 2019
They were never officially married to begin with ,just more like baby daddy baby mommy relationship.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by Soledolu: 7:23pm On Apr 21, 2019
Kingpunter:
Sad news for Olajumoke's fans as the model you know as lajumoke Orisaguna is no more! She now goes by the name Olajumoke Chris,

We are someone sure Chris is not her father's name but since she needed a male sounding name as a last name and also a trendy sounding name to go with her new brand she has chosen to be called, Olajumoke Chris for now.

You will recall that Olajumoke and her (now ex) husband ran into a rancour into who is the boss of their home and how Olajumoke has turned him into a house husband.

https://www./2019/04/olajumoke-orisaguna-officially-divorces-her-husband-changes-last-name-to-chris.html

Olajumoke, u did not even think of the past when you both suffer. Think about this dear, if this blessing did not come across you but your husband and he did this to you, send you to your parents that you did not worth him. How will you feel? Don't be deceived by people giving you money and pretending to love. They will only use and dump you like an old use rag. Ma j'oye omo oju o r'olari.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by banio: 8:43pm On Apr 21, 2019
Fadomero:
never put your trust on women, the best is to cheat on them

They will also cheat. Thus it is a cyclical cheating. Anyways life is complex

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by CuntMiner(m): 8:52pm On Apr 21, 2019
BusinessHub1:
Just two days ago I was brainstorming with my cousin. Told him a lot of women marry for just 3reasons; footing her bills, child bearing and a cover/protection. Give a woman power, money and fame and see her ditch marriage.

Women don’t love naturally, maybe in the olden days, it doesn’t work anymore. Your family background, fame, name or weight of account balance determines the level of love you get.

Even this “miss bread hawker” proofs me right.

Guys, please leave love let us HUSTLE HARD!
yeah first paragraph is correct to an extent but look at africa richest woman,alakija,shes still married and i heard she doesnt disrespect her husband....another kemi adeosun finance minister and so on......but we have d goo and d bad egg
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by sirusX(m): 8:59pm On Apr 21, 2019
Nsonaso:

Better look before you leap

I've never looked her up online, but the time she hammered....the talk was that they never married as the man never paid bride price but they had children

So people were wondering if she would still agree to marry the man or maybe she would find another guy cz of her new found fame
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by nkwuocha: 9:00pm On Apr 21, 2019
She'd be a fool if she had continued with that hopeless sperm donor she calls "Husband". They were just unmarried juveniles breeding kids. angry

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by dangotesmummy: 10:28am On Apr 22, 2019
essenceplus:

lol @ obo nikan londo

The guy seems to be like a wuss anyways. It's why we tell women to marry men, not boys. Now, did the guy suddenly become his traits overnight? Money is a revealer. A very good revealer of personality. Which is why it revealed she had grown, somehow, perhaps through the experiences of suffering, hawking, whil he slept on the sofa, only to wait for arrival and fvck her smelly body when she returns from hawking.

Evidently one party was growing, while the other wasn't making any attempt to develop beyond a point. Now, if the money and glam didn't arrive, she would remain. Which means, money quickly makes us irritable and less desirous of making things work out. Which implies, while the dude is a leftist, the other may be less tolerant or perhaps tolerant and the other party unbearable.

Takes two to tangle and manage a relationship. Not saying this with respect to her personally, but since marriage is for better for worse, people need to re-learn what tolerance, endurance means, while the party with issues should work on themselves, the other party should overlook, become patient, tolerant and help their partners grow.

This generation didn't bred enough mentally stable individuals for marriage - I say this with respect to both genders

How are your students?

Graphic designs forces your audience to pay attention. It helps promote better sales in business. This is one paramount reason you need an affordable graphics designer.

Graphic designs forces your audience to pay attention to your business advertisements.

Hire me today to design stunning graphic designs that will captive your audience.

Reach me on 0701 601 7124

https://www.nairaland.com/5141239/get-best-graphic-designs-projects
which students?
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by busky101(m): 1:31am On Apr 23, 2019
Giftednwaimo:
People dey divorce this one too dey divorce. Sorry oh.
ejima, happy birthday to us

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by Burgerlomo: 1:56am On Apr 23, 2019
Jestin:
Love is strong but fame can actually destroy LOVe

Yah head correct cool
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by DissTroy(m): 10:16pm On Apr 04, 2021
Drabeey:
See this foolish bread seller wey God helped to fame, one marketer don dey fvck you now you think you can jilt someone who suffered with you, i even heard the guy was the one who bought her the tray she used to hawk bread. Let me tell you something Orisaguna or what that fvck name your useless papa name is..... You are going into oblivion soon. Mark my words ashawo, omo ale jatijati.

Guys you can now see these useless hoes aint loyal , as a matter of fact they are going to leave you for a rich guy as soon as they are above you!

Ask yourself, Tee-bliz no try for that ashawoo smelling pvsy called Tiwa? Now it is Orisadasewo JumoDO .

God will definitely make that your fame burn in flame. Oloriburku omo ale.

You were right - she faded. The spotlight dimmed on her.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by Nobody: 4:14am On Apr 05, 2021
DissTroy:

...And I'm sorry i actually cursed her embarassed
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by babzo(m): 8:39pm On Apr 11, 2021
DissTroy:

Faded?

You confuse spotlight with happiness, wealth or success. How many people know Mike Adenuga's or Bill Gates wife?
And How many people know Shekuru of Boko Haram?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Finally: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Revealed Why His Wife Divorced Him. / Kcee Builds A House In Uli, Anambra (photos, Video) / Temi Otedola Graduates From University College London (More Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.