Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris (89973 Views)

Where Is Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex Bread Seller? / Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations / Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by SIRKAY98(m): 10:59am On Apr 21, 2019
The summary of the whole epistle is that.....when a lady sees help or about to rise to stardorm she should know....if married, she will sacrifice her husband for it. The Love they shared, the things they both build in years will go in seprate ways

Any thing you do that will scatter your marriage ordained from God is not from God but an initiation in to the Devils incarnate your are a witch unknowingly, Jezebel,Thief,and Devils representative,Money ritualist,Iluminati,ogbanje and any thing that eveil represents

Please devil dont help that young girl or that someone's wife u may see on d street,....you wilk destroy her home. And when a home is destroyed the society will soon suffer for it.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by Nsonaso(m): 11:00am On Apr 21, 2019
YoungBlackRico:
Divorced? Were they ever married? It was bound to happen...that's what fame does to those who can't handle it.
Even Wikipedia Said they had 2 children

I could be wrong... But the lady no try to leave their 2 children no matter what

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by Brightest04(m): 11:01am On Apr 21, 2019
It supposed not to be strange to anyone.Right from the onset when she hit the limelight i knew it'll come to this.
Like most celebs ladies,many of those shameless guys in that terrain will be bedding her with the promise of getting her more endorsements.
And from there,the husband will become notting more than a house husband who will be running her errand.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by wink2015(m): 11:01am On Apr 21, 2019
Kingpunter:
Sad news for Olajumoke's fans as the model you know as lajumoke Orisaguna is no more! She now goes by the name Olajumoke Chris,

We are someone sure Chris is not her father's name but since she needed a male sounding name as a last name and also a trendy sounding name to go with her new brand she has chosen to be called, Olajumoke Chris for now.

You will recall that Olajumoke and her (now ex) husband ran into a rancour into who is the boss of their home and how Olajumoke has turned him into a house husband.

https://www./2019/04/olajumoke-orisaguna-officially-divorces-her-husband-changes-last-name-to-chris.html

I thought she is related to BODE OLAJUMOKE from Ondo state.

I wish her a happy life.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 21, 2019
HitSong:
[s][/s]
Shut up and stop bleating like a mehhhh
That guy never married her.
He just impregnated her and they started living together. No dowry was paid!
She has the right to dump him because he's never treated her with respect.
Now f*ck the hell out!

Thank you Jare, people are fond of judging based on just one sided story. Hear from both sides before you start ditching out judgements. This is one of the reasons why some women will prefer to die in domestic violence because of the fear of being talked down on. In this part of the world, we still have this belief that a woman is not entitled to make a choice that suits her.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by Westsida: 11:03am On Apr 21, 2019
Drabeey:
See this foolish bread seller wey God helped to fame, one marketer don dey fvck you now you think you can jilt someone who suffered with you, i even heard the guy was the one who bought her the tray she used to hawk bread. Let me tell you something Orisaguna or what that fvck name your useless papa name is..... You are going into oblivion soon. Mark my words ashawo, omo ale jatijati.

Guys you can now see these useless hoes aint loyal , as a matter of fact they are going to leave you for a rich guy as soon as they are above you!

Ask yourself, Tee-bliz no try for that ashawoo smelling pvsy called Tiwa? Now it is Orisadasewo JumoDO .

God will definitely make that your fame burn in flame. Oloriburku omo ale.

Lol bros.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by victorian(f): 11:03am On Apr 21, 2019
I'm not surprised. It takes a well enlightened man to handle his wife or girlfriend success in stardom. Most men can't. They always feel threatened, even when she's not even threathening him.

A woman who sells tomatoes, pepper, raw rice, infact food ingredients along the path, I take to work, years back confided in me one day, when I saw how sad she looked. I asked Aunty what's the problem? She sighed and said her husband who is an engineer is the type who always carry women upandan, neighbors will come and tell her, she won't argue, she won't fight, she will complain though and face her kids and her provision shop. Until one day, someone advised her to buy a land and she bought and started building. So one day she told her husband that she wants to show him something surprising, she took him to her building, that this is their home and she got the land and all at certain dates. But she should have told him, he's not always around but today she decided she has to let him know as he didnt look like he's going out today. Come and see the husband Shocked first then flared up and was asking the wife all sorts of questions, she answered but was shocked. The husband shouted, its a lie! How can u build house with just that small provision shop and she's a prostitute sleeping with men for money. See how he was cursing his wife ehn?
Tears flowed down her eyes, she was like God! Is this the man I married? She retorted back at him that when u were using your money to carry all sorts of women I didn't fight u, even money for upkeep u don't drop. I saved mine to build a home for us u are cursing me, God will judge you!
As she was explaining to. Me she was fighting back her tears. I shook my head.
Men! Men! Men! Ha! God angry

Anyways the man went back home, packed his clothes in a bag saying unless she hands over the papers of the land and house to him, she should forget the marriage and he's not coming back, cod there can be two masters in his house . She begged him, he didn't answer.
He left.

I asked her madam, does he pay the children school fees? She said no. She pays
Does he drop money for feeding? She said no. She provides
Does he pay house rent? She said he brings part while she completes the rest .
And he now wants the papers of your house?

Anyways madam, use your tongue count your teeth. You know the kind of man u married, if he doesn't want marriage again except u give him the house, then so be it. He can stay away but if u give him that house? He will sell it and continue to carry women with it. And you and the kids will be left abandoned

Mark my Words!
Don't give him nada! If he wants to leave, let him leave! Wetin sef!

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by Queenmark: 11:03am On Apr 21, 2019
Fadomero:
never put your trust on women, the best is to cheat on them

That is not a nice thing to say. Most men don't know how to handle a successful woman. She never cheated on him

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by Nsonaso(m): 11:04am On Apr 21, 2019
DavidEsq:
Can someone divorce when that someone was never married? OP's brain is paining him dis morning.

Please make research before saying anything... I could be wrong though

But Wikipedia said otherwise even with 2 kids

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by Funmisurge(m): 11:06am On Apr 21, 2019
Kingpunter:
Sad news for Olajumoke's fans as the model you know as lajumoke Orisaguna is no more! She now goes by the name Olajumoke Chris,

We are someone sure Chris is not her father's name but since she needed a male sounding name as a last name and also a trendy sounding name to go with her new brand she has chosen to be called, Olajumoke Chris for now.

You will recall that Olajumoke and her (now ex) husband ran into a rancour into who is the boss of their home and how Olajumoke has turned him into a house husband.

https://www./2019/04/olajumoke-orisaguna-officially-divorces-her-husband-changes-last-name-to-chris.html

It's expected for this story to have happened in their union. The bitter truth is that, when ur spouse is rising or climbing ladder above u, u don't have to feel contended neither satisfied 'cos, it will get to a stage where he or she will see u too inferior and unmatchable to the success attained.
Me; I blamed the guy, too overwhelmed by her wife fame and he got relaxed. Lesson for everyone of us out there...
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by Pavore9: 11:07am On Apr 21, 2019
gypsey:
They have managed to destroy a happy relationship.
She was happily Married/in a relationship when she was selling bread. Now she has been exposed to the Empty, shallow, selfish, Paranoid, Self destructive, Fake and sad life of so called Nigerian Celebrity..

I feel sorry for her and her children, Next thing she will start Prostituting herself to buy Benz.

Don't feel sorry for her and her children. Did the guy marry her? How was he providing for her and the children when she had to go to Lagos to hawk bread?

Remember that thread that was on front page days ago, where the guy (the OP) justified why guys when there is change of fortune, dump girlfriends who were with them when they were broke and one of which is that the ladies failed to also improve themselves and this makes guy feel the need to upgrade to another woman. How has this guy upgraded himself?

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by lastmessenger: 11:07am On Apr 21, 2019
Drabeey:
See this foolish bread seller wey God helped to fame, one marketer don dey fvck you now you think you can jilt someone who suffered with you, i even heard the guy was the one who bought her the tray she used to hawk bread. Let me tell you something Orisaguna or what that fvck name your useless papa name is..... You are going into oblivion soon. Mark my words ashawo, omo ale jatijati.

Guys you can now see these useless hoes aint loyal , as a matter of fact they are going to leave you for a rich guy as soon as they are above you!

Ask yourself, Tee-bliz no try for that ashawoo smelling pvsy called Tiwa? Now it is Orisadasewo JumoDO .

easy man. This thing pain you well. Shit happens in life. Deal with it
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by Nsonaso(m): 11:10am On Apr 21, 2019
sirusX:

Help me ask bloggers oh
Better look before you leap

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by tobros11: 11:10am On Apr 21, 2019
I simply support it if the husband wants to hinder her..she should run for her life
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by press005: 11:10am On Apr 21, 2019
SoNature:

Uncle, please stop ranting.
Have you not heard before that life is unfair?
Nobody owes anyone anything.
That you are nice to someone is not a guarantee that they will be nice to you in return.
In the words of Justin Bieber, "It's a cruel world."
The earlier everyone understands this, the better for them.

You just made a valid statement.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by yassjib: 11:11am On Apr 21, 2019
Fadomero:
GBAM!!!
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by Nsonaso(m): 11:12am On Apr 21, 2019
Pavore9:

Don't feel sorry for her and her children. Did the guy marry her? How was he providing for her and the children when she had to go to Lagos to hawk bread?

Remember that thread that was on front page days ago, where the guy (the OP) justified why guys when there is change of fortune, dump girlfriends who were with them when they were broke and one of which is that the ladies failed to also improve themselves and this makes guy feel the need to upgrade to another woman. How has this guy upgraded himself?

READ Wikipedia

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by tobros11: 11:13am On Apr 21, 2019
Kingpunter:

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by Lovelypet28: 11:14am On Apr 21, 2019
victorian:
I'm not surprised. It takes a well enlightened man to handle his wife or girlfriend success in stardom. Most men can't. They always feel threatened, even when she's not even threathening him.

A woman who sells tomatoes, pepper, raw rice, infact food ingredients along the path, I take to work, years back confided in me one day, when I saw how sad she looked. I asked Aunty what's the problem? She sighed and said her husband who is an engineer is the type who always carry women upandan, neighbors will come and tell her, she won't argue, she won't fight, she will complain though and face her kids and her provision shop. Until one day, someone advised her to buy a land and she bought and started building. So one day she told her husband that she wants to show him something surprising, she took him to her building, that this is their home and she got the land and all at certain dates. But she should have told him, he's not always around but today she decided she has to let him know as he didnt look like he's going out today. Come and see the husband Shocked first then flared up and was asking the wife all sorts of questions, she answered but was shocked. The husband shouted, its a lie! How can u build house with just that small provision shop and she's a prostitute sleeping with men for money. See how he was cursing his wife ehn?
Tears flowed down her eyes, she was like God! Is this the man I married? She retorted back at him that when u were using your money to carry all sorts of women I didn't fight u, even money for upkeep u don't drop. I saved mine to build a home for us u are cursing me, God will judge you!

Anyways the man went back home, packed his clothes in a bag saying unless she hands over the papers of the land and house to him, she should forget the marriage and he's not coming back, cod there can be two masters in his house . She begged him, he didn't answer.
He left.

Anyways madam, use your tongue count your teeth. You know the kind of man u married, if he doesn't want marriage again except u give him the house, then so be it. He can stay away but if u give him that house? He will sell it and continue to carry women with it. And you and the kids will be left abandoned

Mark my Words!

That man is a bloody fool,if this woman loves her children and their future,she should not hand over anything to him,he should go and hug transformer,foolish irresponsible baboon,someone SARS is meant to harrass,oloriburuku somebody.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by Acedave1(m): 11:14am On Apr 21, 2019
dem use divorce swear for dem
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 21, 2019
Fadomero:

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by tobros11: 11:16am On Apr 21, 2019
OLOSHO

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by Catastrophe1: 11:18am On Apr 21, 2019
Drabeey:

The moment your wife out shines or becomes more wealthy and famous than you. She no longer belongs to you.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 21, 2019
Drabeey:

Hmmmm
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by sinola(m): 11:19am On Apr 21, 2019
Kingpunter:

Afonja girls eeh... You will never know them until u put small change in their account... Tufiakwa
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by engrkaz(m): 11:20am On Apr 21, 2019
Drabeey:

Mr Orisaguna don paranoid o
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by press005: 11:22am On Apr 21, 2019
victorian:

He left.

Mark my Words!

At some point, you shouted Men! Men!! Men!!!

What did Men do?

The real question is "Do Women get married to whom they love"?....... No. Rather they get married to who is ready.

You can't prove that such an irresponsible attitude displayed by the husband just started suddendly....No. It has been there from the onset.

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by wifeesnatcher(m): 11:22am On Apr 21, 2019
Drabeey:

Is the husband your elder brother or why the synergy on matter wey no concern you? Do you even know what go underneath? This Is a story from blog yet to be confirmed by the two involved yet you couldn't control your emotions?

Read your post again and imagine how senseless you sound. You don't draw verdict without hearing the proposition of the both sides even if it happened
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by virago(f): 11:22am On Apr 21, 2019
Drabeey:

Will you shut up there
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by AirstarKane(f): 11:22am On Apr 21, 2019
Fadomero:
You're a product of your background. Whatever you utter shows your altar.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Finally: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Revealed Why His Wife Divorced Him. / Kcee Builds A House In Uli, Anambra (photos, Video) / Temi Otedola Graduates From University College London (More Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.