Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,333 members, 7,780,873 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:28 AM

Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris (89906 Views)

Where Is Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex Bread Seller? / Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations / Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 21, 2019
ifedola28:
No woman will ditch a man that genuinely loves, cares and respect her. Take it or leave it

And for those of you hurling different types of abusive words at women, God knew you guys can't survive psychologically without women and that is why he created women.

We are salt in men's life. Take it or leave it

We are meant to be cared for in all ramification and not to be abused because we are physically weak.

Most of the men hurling all manner of disrespectful statements at women are the cowards that beats their wives at the slightest provocation.
As much as i agree with you, you also needs to recognise that not all women fits your descriptions of "we" as you put it.

Some women can be dfficult to live with.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by Pavore9: 11:48am On Apr 21, 2019
gypsey:
You may be right, my point is she seem happy in the relationship or didn't complain about the relationship when she was selling bread.

I agree that the guy should have tried to Upgrade himself too. but how do we know he didn't? or tried to..

Also it is not the same for a woman leaving her marriage when they "upgrade" as it is for a man. women suffer more in that aspect.

I hope she didn't leave for her own selfish reasons.

People leave relationships for reasons they feel would favour them.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by jrusky(m): 11:49am On Apr 21, 2019
I knew it would end this way. Any sane man who belief celebrity is his choice of wife is a mad man in fact he is a dead man.

Its either she will be cheating on you
f u c k I n g around or gives you plenty bastards kids, or dump you by the road side or become too dominant and too arrogant.

And if you don't leave her you will either have heart attack or become *womawrapper* weaklink washing her undies or picking her stupid man friend phone calls for her becoming a receptionist in your house for your wife
f u c k e r s then your own has blast completely.

This girl hubby or whatever is no naive with low mentality he should have acted smartly on her and make her a full dumb a s s long ago because to date all these useless yeyebrity babes it's like dinning with cobra and lay in bed with viper under your pillow. I know them very well I mean very well.

5 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by Westsida: 11:49am On Apr 21, 2019
I
DavidEsq:

Oga did u not read where Olajumoke and her man both admitted that the man had tried on several situations to pay her bride price but no success? Did the man ever say that they were married? Abi dem tell u say Wikipedia na elder for their village ni? Was it not on Wikipedia that Stella Odua claimed to have attended a foreign university? Did Wikipedia not later take down that information. U sound like a slave to social media. U swallow everything u read online, hook, line and sinker, like a starved fish.

Don’t mind them.

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by UrVillagePpl: 11:49am On Apr 21, 2019
BusinessHub1:
Just two days ago I was brainstorming with my cousin. Told him a lot of women marry for just 3reasons; footing her bills, child bearing and a cover/protection. Give a woman power, money and fame and see her ditch marriage.

Women don’t love naturally, maybe in the olden days, it doesn’t work anymore. Your family background, fame, name or weight of account balance determines the level of love you get.

Even this “miss bread hawker” proofs me right.

Guys, please leave love let us HUSTLE HARD!

true talk cool cool
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by sircrabo: 11:50am On Apr 21, 2019
From the time of Adam, women have always been an help meet. They are not placed in position of power.

Very few women can manage Power (fame,money,affluence), that's why some men don't like their wives doing better than them. it's only a matter of time and it will overwhelm her.

Its always best the man has the upper hand financially in every home. Even if not richer, he shld be comfortable enough to manage his home

3 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by Xisnin(m): 11:50am On Apr 21, 2019
jaxxy:

Ladies marry up since they can’t trust a broke guy that makes sense bt now tell me why it’s the stupid rich guy that shud trust the broke gal? Just tell me fvcking why??!

Look disrespect is disrespect whether rich or poor. Anybody who changes their attitude towards others/partner because of a new found status is myopic and a monkey.

And which gal stood beside 2face with his mother after 2kids tell us her name cos the only gal people know with 2face when he was a broke ass is Annie ok.

You are calling the majority of Nigerian men stupid.
Most Nigerian men know that broke or lower earning women are more loyal than self-sufficient
ones because they can be easily controlled. This is not a contentious issue as this topic even
confirms it.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by titiloyeblog: 11:52am On Apr 21, 2019
The writer of this post should report ASAP.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by Giftednwaimo(f): 11:54am On Apr 21, 2019
People dey divorce this one too dey divorce. Sorry oh.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 21, 2019
Dumb op.

They were never married.

She can change her name to suite her brand anytime she wants.

No woman should be born in poverty or put in a situation where they depend on males when they have brains to aim and achieve higher.

The movement of women empowerment will continue whether regressive baboons like it or not.

Wailers barking over their ignorance ought to be ashamed of themselves.

If you like, build your dead ego and masculinity around females. Don't go and invent something.

Spineless breeds.

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 21, 2019
Pavore9:

People leave relationships for reasons they feel would favour them.
Which some times are not Favourable as they thought. cheesy
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by dheaven: 11:59am On Apr 21, 2019
Drabeey:
See this foolish bread seller wey God helped to fame, one marketer don dey fvck you now you think you can jilt someone who suffered with you, i even heard the guy was the one who bought her the tray she used to hawk bread. Let me tell you something Orisaguna or what that fvck name your useless papa name is..... You are going into oblivion soon. Mark my words ashawo, omo ale jatijati.

Guys you can now see these useless hoes aint loyal , as a matter of fact they are going to leave you for a rich guy as soon as they are above you!

Ask yourself, Tee-bliz no try for that ashawoo smelling pvsy called Tiwa? Now it is Orisadasewo JumoDO .

God will definitely make that your fame burn in flame. Oloriburku omo ale.
Do you know this may be fake news.? Calm down first

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by GOOOGLE504(m): 12:01pm On Apr 21, 2019
BusinessHub1:
Just two days ago I was brainstorming with my cousin. Told him a lot of women marry for just 3reasons; footing her bills, child bearing and a cover/protection. Give a woman power, money and fame and see her ditch marriage.

Women don’t love naturally, maybe in the olden days, it doesn’t work anymore. Your family background, fame, name or weight of account balance determines the level of love you get.

Even this “miss bread hawker” proofs me right.

Guys, please leave love let us HUSTLE HARD!

wise words from a wise dude
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by OgogoroFreak(m): 12:02pm On Apr 21, 2019
Levels don change.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by jaxxy(m): 12:03pm On Apr 21, 2019
Xisnin:

You are calling the majority of Nigerian men stupid.
Most Nigerian men know that broke or lower earning women are more loyal than self-sufficient
ones because they can be easily controlled. This is not a contentious issue as this topic even
confirms it.

Yes now most Nigerian men are very stupid(in this context) u didn’t know? Bt I can’t blame them it’s the options u have u can choose from and u have to make the best of what u have. Do U know how many Nigerian men cheat on their wives? Or their wives cheat on them? And all the funny issues/dynamics happening? It’s shocking and this is the marriage u want to boast about? It also depends on ur style of relationship/marriage u want or like. I don’t envy alot of married people to be honest with u. Just a few get it right.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by alexola20(m): 12:05pm On Apr 21, 2019
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by daonomzy2389(m): 12:06pm On Apr 21, 2019
Na so e dey always b o..when women don dey empowered dem dey forget dia humble beginning o...I feel sorry for d man shaaaa...as for she her kpekus is officially free to Bleep her way to all manner of Passion, and action way she dey find since...wasted generation
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by lomprico(m): 12:07pm On Apr 21, 2019
That is why one man said you should never allow your wife make more money than you.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by sonofElElyon: 12:07pm On Apr 21, 2019
Ah Ah!!!
I am flabberwhelmed and overghasted!!!

Fadomero:
never put your trust on women, the best is to cheat on them
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by overboard(m): 12:10pm On Apr 21, 2019
Kingpunter:
Sad news for Olajumoke's fans as the model you know as lajumoke Orisaguna is no more! She now goes by the name Olajumoke Chris,

We are someone sure Chris is not her father's name but since she needed a male sounding name as a last name and also a trendy sounding name to go with her new brand she has chosen to be called, Olajumoke Chris for now.

You will recall that Olajumoke and her (now ex) husband ran into a rancour into who is the boss of their home and how Olajumoke has turned him into a house husband.

https://www./2019/04/olajumoke-orisaguna-officially-divorces-her-husband-changes-last-name-to-chris.html

"as Olajumoke Orisaguna is no more"

Terrible write up - sounds like she died!
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by sowilli: 12:11pm On Apr 21, 2019
In about 5 years or say 10, I am sure she will regret this action. The problem with young folks is they don’t want to hear the right advice from people who have gone through the path they are going. She will find she is happier a bread seller than whatever money or fame she is looking for. Money doesn’t buy happiness. If money cannot keep her in her relationship, money won’t keep her in her next. It takes a man who truly loves you to work things with you when you are a bread seller. The people who advised you to leave your man and that you will find a better man will never have advised you same if you are still a bread seller. Wisdom calls, wisdom calls. Another life test failed, prepare for regrets.

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 21, 2019
This family estrangement syndrome that is affecting celeb women may make God to stop picking further calls from women in low estates.

It's really affecting them negatively.

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by sexyking1: 12:14pm On Apr 21, 2019
Drabeey:
See this foolish bread seller wey God helped to fame, one marketer don dey fvck you now you think you can jilt someone who suffered with you, i even heard the guy was the one who bought her the tray she used to hawk bread. Let me tell you something Orisaguna or what that fvck name your useless papa name is..... You are going into oblivion soon. Mark my words ashawo, omo ale jatijati.

Guys you can now see these useless hoes aint loyal , as a matter of fact they are going to leave you for a rich guy as soon as they are above you!

Ask yourself, Tee-bliz no try for that ashawoo smelling pvsy called Tiwa? Now it is Orisadasewo JumoDO .

Bros Na ur brother she dey marry?

4 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by contigiency(m): 12:14pm On Apr 21, 2019
Is it the famous bread seller that I use to know?
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by 15ssDRIVE(m): 12:15pm On Apr 21, 2019
Fadomero:
never put your trust on women, the best is to cheat on them

Boss,
The real thing is not putting your trust even on noble men. Cheating is not the way out,what if she out cheat you Hahahhaha hahahhaha

We Dey learn cheating from women. If you start your away match today,madam go de-code in 30 minutes or less.

If madam starts her own,baba it’s takes 20 CCTV to catch the amateur and 200 cameras and more to catch a pro cheating woman.
Answer = Baba give us our wife = ameennnn
Last option = accept your cross and continue to carry it,until you pass Ibadan and from their your can Kontinue!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by Nsonaso(m): 12:17pm On Apr 21, 2019
DavidEsq:

Oga did u not read where Olajumoke and her man both admitted that the man had tried on several situations to pay her bride price but no success? Did the man ever say that they were married? Abi dem tell u say Wikipedia na elder for their village ni? Was it not on Wikipedia that Stella Odua claimed to have attended a foreign university? Did Wikipedia not later take down that information. U sound like a slave to social media. U swallow everything u read online, hook, line and sinker, like a starved fish.
Sorry sir my apologies... I never knew you're one of Olajumoke Council of Elders abi Father.. But if am not mistaken all of us are saying based on hearsay or what was read online or news
And am very sure olajumoke gave Wikipedia those information because from what I read the husband is not that knowledgeable regarding internet and social media.
Once again my apologies

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by oduz: 12:17pm On Apr 21, 2019
Really

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by bellotaofeek: 12:17pm On Apr 21, 2019
Deep for real cool

Drabeey:

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by sowilli: 12:17pm On Apr 21, 2019
lomprico:
That is why one man said you should never allow your wife make more money than you.
there is nothing wrong in a woman making more money than her husband. There is something wrong in a woman who hasn’t wisdom. Key thing is knowing the woman you are married to or in a relationship with. If she thinks she will be “ Olajumoke” forever, she is dreaming. She is simply a product of grace ... nothing more, but gradually abusing the privilege. She was never a model, she bumped into a photo shoot according to her story. Now calling a man who you have worked things through lazy because you found grace means you will be getting down soon.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by Pavore9: 12:17pm On Apr 21, 2019
gypsey:
Which some times are no Favourable as they thought. cheesy

Time decides that.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 21, 2019
Pavore9:

Time decides that.
true that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

See The Lady Who Is Challenging Cossy With Her Boobs Of 6 Photos Here.. / Temi Otedola Graduates From University College London (More Photos) / Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.