Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,968 members, 7,806,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris (89969 Views)

Where Is Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex Bread Seller? / Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations / Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by megareal: 12:22pm On Apr 21, 2019
NOETHNICITY:
Sad as this may sound, a lot of our women are just putting up with us cos dey got no choice. Make them financially independent and watch them evaporate before ur very eyes
Very true. I run a women oriented group and most women would want out of their marriages if they had option B, especially those in abusive or emotionally unsatisfactory relationships.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by crackhouse(m): 12:29pm On Apr 21, 2019
This story looks fake to me

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by omonla10(m): 12:29pm On Apr 21, 2019
BusinessHub1:
Just two days ago I was brainstorming with my cousin. Told him a lot of women marry for just 3reasons; footing her bills, child bearing and a cover/protection. Give a woman power, money and fame and see her ditch marriage.

Women don’t love naturally, maybe in the olden days, it doesn’t work anymore. Your family background, fame, name or weight of account balance determines the level of love you get.

Even this “miss bread hawker” proofs me right.

Guys, please leave love let us HUSTLE HARD!
even in the olden days, they love cos they depend 100% on their husband..

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by leonardosomto(m): 12:30pm On Apr 21, 2019
Fame! Will make or mar u

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by lomprico(m): 12:34pm On Apr 21, 2019
sowilli:
there is nothing wrong in a woman making more money than her husband. There is something wrong in a woman who hasn’t wisdom. Key thing is knowing the woman you are married to or in a relationship with. If she thinks she will be “ Olajumoke” forever, she is dreaming. She is simply a product of grace ... nothing more, but gradually abusing the privilege. She was never a model, she bumped into a photo shoot according to her story. Now calling a man who you have worked things through lazy because you found grace means you will be getting down soon.

I know there is nothing wrong but how would u know she won't change when she touches money or fame? Even as humble as Jumoke appeared that made millions love her, she still did this!!
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by sheyishay: 12:36pm On Apr 21, 2019
yesloaded:

Oga why all this?

I'm sure you never followed up her story

A responsible man should be able to cater for his family

From the story flying around, the guy was unable to cater for this gal which forced her to travel to Lagos state to hawk bread for survival.

she's a trained hair stylist but couldn't setup her business due to start up capital, she saved up some money and returned to Osun state to start her trade but not too long after setting up her shop, she's back to square 1 & had to return to Lagos, picked up her tray then begin to hawk hawk bread again

the said baby daddy has no handiwork because according to what we read, he don't own shop of his own but only assist his friend with aluminium fabrication trade.

Above all, am not trying to support the girl but I don't think its appropriate for you to hurl such insult on her person.
If that's the case then why didn't she assist the guy in acquiring his own aluminium shop of his own to make him a little bit independent than relying on her.Abi were they never in love? From day one this girl rose to stardom I knew the guy is doomed.sorry bro

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by Onliie(m): 12:36pm On Apr 21, 2019
What probably happened is that she turned born again and changed the idol name
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by BusinessHub1: 12:37pm On Apr 21, 2019
omonla10:
even in the olden days, they love cos they depend 100% on their husband..
I believe this!
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by Indomie001: 12:38pm On Apr 21, 2019
Drabeey:
See this foolish bread seller wey God helped to fame, one marketer don dey fvck you now you think you can jilt someone who suffered with you, i even heard the guy was the one who bought her the tray she used to hawk bread. Let me tell you something Orisaguna or what that fvck name your useless papa name is..... You are going into oblivion soon. Mark my words ashawo, omo ale jatijati.

Guys you can now see these useless hoes aint loyal , as a matter of fact they are going to leave you for a rich guy as soon as they are above you!

Ask yourself, Tee-bliz no try for that ashawoo smelling pvsy called Tiwa? Now it is Orisadasewo JumoDO .

God will definitely make that your fame burn in flame. Oloriburku omo ale.
You can take girl out of village but unfortunately, you can't take village out of girl.

But guy , you blew hot here o, easy grin
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by PearlStreet(m): 12:39pm On Apr 21, 2019
victorian:
I'm not surprised. It takes a well enlightened man to handle his wife or girlfriend success in stardom. Most men can't. They always feel threatened, even when she's not even threathening him.

A woman who sells tomatoes, pepper, raw rice, infact food ingredients along the path, I take to work, years back confided in me one day, when I saw how sad she looked. I asked Aunty what's the problem? She sighed and said her husband who is an engineer is the type who always carry women upandan, neighbors will come and tell her, she won't argue, she won't fight, she will complain though and face her kids and her provision shop. Until one day, someone advised her to buy a land and she bought and started building. So one day she told her husband that she wants to show him something surprising, she took him to her building, that this is their home and she got the land and all at certain dates. But she should have told him, he's not always around but today she decided she has to let him know as he didnt look like he's going out today. Come and see the husband Shocked first then flared up and was asking the wife all sorts of questions, she answered but was shocked. The husband shouted, its a lie! How can u build house with just that small provision shop and she's a prostitute sleeping with men for money. See how he was cursing his wife ehn?
Tears flowed down her eyes, she was like God! Is this the man I married? She retorted back at him that when u were using your money to carry all sorts of women I didn't fight u, even money for upkeep u don't drop. I saved mine to build a home for us u are cursing me, God will judge you!
As she was explaining to. Me she was fighting back her tears. I shook my head.
Men! Men! Men! Ha! God angry

Anyways the man went back home, packed his clothes in a bag saying unless she hands over the papers of the land and house to him, she should forget the marriage and he's not coming back, cod there can be two masters in his house . She begged him, he didn't answer.
He left.

I asked her madam, does he pay the children school fees? She said no. She pays
Does he drop money for feeding? She said no. She provides
Does he pay house rent? She said he brings part while she completes the rest .
And he now wants the papers of your house?

Anyways madam, use your tongue count your teeth. You know the kind of man u married, if he doesn't want marriage again except u give him the house, then so be it. He can stay away but if u give him that house? He will sell it and continue to carry women with it. And you and the kids will be left abandoned

Mark my Words!
Don't give him nada! If he wants to leave, let him leave! Wetin sef!

This story was on Nairaland, you added spice to it and said the woman spoke to you.

You too dey lie.

4 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by luluman: 12:42pm On Apr 21, 2019
essenceplus:
This is sad
So sad. Would this have happened if she was still selling her bread? I dont think so.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by essenceplus: 12:44pm On Apr 21, 2019
luluman:
So sad. Would this have happened if she was still selling her bread? I dont think so.

Human beings for you. Inconsistency

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by luluman: 12:45pm On Apr 21, 2019
Fadomero:
never put your trust on women, the best is to cheat on them
I though You alone were dumb until I saw that you have over 100 others who think like you & liked your comment.

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by PearlStreet(m): 12:45pm On Apr 21, 2019
ifedola28:
No woman will ditch a man that genuinely loves, cares and respect her. Take it or leave it

And for those of you hurling different types of abusive words at women, God knew you guys can't survive psychologically without women and that is why he created women.

We are salt in men's life. Take it or leave it

We are meant to be cared for in all ramification and not to be abused because we are physically weak.

Most of the men hurling all manner of disrespectful statements at women are the cowards that beats their wives at the slightest provocation.

You have been talking about men who beat their wives.

You obviously have a bitter experience of domestic violence.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by essenceplus: 12:48pm On Apr 21, 2019
victorian:
I'm not surprised. It takes a well enlightened man to handle his wife or girlfriend success in stardom. Most men can't. They always feel threatened, even when she's not even threathening him.

A woman who sells tomatoes, pepper, raw rice, infact food ingredients along the path, I take to work, years back confided in me one day, when I saw how sad she looked. I asked Aunty what's the problem? She sighed and said her husband who is an engineer is the type who always carry women upandan, neighbors will come and tell her, she won't argue, she won't fight, she will complain though and face her kids and her provision shop. Until one day, someone advised her to buy a land and she bought and started building. So one day she told her husband that she wants to show him something surprising, she took him to her building, that this is their home and she got the land and all at certain dates. But she should have told him, he's not always around but today she decided she has to let him know as he didnt look like he's going out today. Come and see the husband Shocked first then flared up and was asking the wife all sorts of questions, she answered but was shocked. The husband shouted, its a lie! How can u build house with just that small provision shop and she's a prostitute sleeping with men for money. See how he was cursing his wife ehn?
Tears flowed down her eyes, she was like God! Is this the man I married? She retorted back at him that when u were using your money to carry all sorts of women I didn't fight u, even money for upkeep u don't drop. I saved mine to build a home for us u are cursing me, God will judge you!

Anyways the man went back home, packed his clothes in a bag saying unless she hands over the papers of the land and house to him, she should forget the marriage and he's not coming back, cod there can be two masters in his house . She begged him, he didn't answer.
He left.

Anyways madam, use your tongue count your teeth. You know the kind of man u married, if he doesn't want marriage again except u give him the house, then so be it. He can stay away but if u give him that house? He will sell it and continue to carry women with it. And you and the kids will be left abandoned

Mark my Words!

Indeed.

Our mother's kept their marriages in spite of successes. Mine was a banker. DukeofNz mum is a ledical doctor in u. S and still married. How many Nigerian women rise above 2.5m per month? What success do women have that my brothers won't hear word. She was unruly from the few info that leaked out, the guy too was immature, covetous, envious, lazy and over bearing. The blame flips both ways

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 21, 2019
OKorowanta:

I be Nigerian
If I tell u my papa name you go run.
So no go there.

Read my post again.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by PearlStreet(m): 12:53pm On Apr 21, 2019
essenceplus:

Indeed.

Our mother's kept their marriages in spite of successes. Mine was a banker. DukeofNz mum is a ledical doctor in u. S and still married. How many Nigerian women rise above 2.5m per month? What success do women have that my brothers won't hear word. She was unruly from the few info that leaked out, the guy too was immature, covetous, envious, lazy and over bearing. The blame flips both ways

Don't mind that one.

Women from poor backgrounds tend to be social climbers and snobs. Because they managed to get to a level they never expected, they become something else.

Money cannot buy class.

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by Fadomero(m): 12:57pm On Apr 21, 2019
luluman:
I though You alone were dumb until I saw that you have over 100 others who think like you & liked your comment.
you on go hear now later u say you won commit suicide
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by dangotesmummy: 1:02pm On Apr 21, 2019
Drabeey:
See this foolish bread seller wey God helped to fame, one marketer don dey fvck you now you think you can jilt someone who suffered with you, i even heard the guy was the one who bought her the tray she used to hawk bread. Let me tell you something Orisaguna or what that fvck name your useless papa name is..... You are going into oblivion soon. Mark my words ashawo, omo ale jatijati.

Guys you can now see these useless hoes aint loyal , as a matter of fact they are going to leave you for a rich guy as soon as they are above you!

Ask yourself, Tee-bliz no try for that ashawoo smelling pvsy called Tiwa? Now it is Orisadasewo JumoDO .

why the matter con dey pain you pass the owner of the matter shocked

Jumoke boyfriend na your brother? Remember they were never married,they were just live in lovers with a kid together

See how you carry another person matter for head con draw your own for hand

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by udy4real(m): 1:04pm On Apr 21, 2019
I hope her husband gets half of her worth ?
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by essenceplus: 1:11pm On Apr 21, 2019
PearlStreet:

Don't mind that one.

Women from poor backgrounds tend to be social climbers and snobs. Because they managed to get to a level they never expected, they become something else.

Money cannot buy class.

Money can't buy class
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by essenceplus: 1:12pm On Apr 21, 2019
dangotesmummy:
why the matter con dey pain you pass the owner of the matter shocked

Jumoke boyfriend na your brother? Remember they were never married,they were just live in lovers with a kid together

See how you carry another person matter for head con draw your own for hand

Dangotesmummy. Your bluntness hasn't dulled. Christafari. Eeyin na le so pe Pro oko ati obo, kini kan
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by Ugosample(m): 1:13pm On Apr 21, 2019
ifedola28:
No woman will ditch a man that genuinely loves, cares and respect her. Take it or leave it

And for those of you hurling different types of abusive words at women, God knew you guys can't survive psychologically without women and that is why he created women.

We are salt in men's life. Take it or leave it

We are meant to be cared for in all ramification and not to be abused because we are physically weak.

Most of the men hurling all manner of disrespectful statements at women are the cowards that beats their wives at the slightest provocation.

I agree with your first paragraph

a man that a woman really loves is not gonna leave him arbitrary

but when the man decides to be useless
it becomes hard to love such person

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by lanre88(m): 1:14pm On Apr 21, 2019
victorian:

He left.

Mark my Words!

We all get things wrong in some ways, why we all keep having rising numbers of failed marriages. In your view, you have given her the best advise right? Even when you barely know nothing about their past and how they started feels you have given a good verdict? These are reasons why we would continue to see broken marriages.

Let it be known that I do not and would not support the woman giving the husband the house documents but there are ways you handle situations no matter the difficulty. As long as we all want to remain with our partner "forever" you would have to endure some shit both from the male or female side.

We would continue to see broken homes with this new generation mentality of parking out at the slightest misunderstandings.

NB: There is no perfect way/act of sustaining a happy home. We all apply different rules to different situations.

God help us all.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by Nobody: 1:17pm On Apr 21, 2019
Nigerian female entertainers always selling sex that's why they don't have stable homes
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by jimmyLd101: 1:20pm On Apr 21, 2019
Drabeey:

you they para
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by EASY39(m): 1:25pm On Apr 21, 2019
Drabeey:
See this foolish bread seller wey God helped to fame, one marketer don dey fvck you now you think you can jilt someone who suffered with you, i even heard the guy was the one who bought her the tray she used to hawk bread.
Let Me add my voice to this,jumoke is my brother wife in iree,orisaguna family,olorisa oko comp iree,when she leav in iree with her husband in their family house,they cater for her,even alow her to open hair salon at d front of d hous,until she ask sunday permis to go lagos,with everything sunday rally round for her to start bread work( she follow mama eko oni bread from iree) now she hit the lucky and call her husband to lagos in way to show aprctn but neglect him in lagos,this is the same jumoke that left her mother to be selling vegetable in oja oba iree,media men trace her mother to iree ,brought her to her daughter in lagos,behold my bro/sis her mother felt bad and back to iree in lack of care now bk to vegetable stal,JUMOKE WHY? EASY IREE

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by biggie73(m): 1:28pm On Apr 21, 2019
Fadomero:
never put your trust on women, the best is to cheat on them
.....you are the baddest guy in the world. You are right, though.....
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by engrelvis(m): 1:28pm On Apr 21, 2019
victorian:

He left.

Mark my Words!
my dear am nt saying men r saint u actually know d type of wife( nt girlfriend) u marry when u r down financially n she is now taking care of d house.u can say all u like to paint a gud pic of yrsef but deep down u know am saying d truth. So is nt d issue of her husband inability to handle her fame.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by nijabazaar: 1:29pm On Apr 21, 2019
Drabeey:

What is wrong.

Too many hoe calling.

Your Mother is a woman oo
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by biggie73(m): 1:30pm On Apr 21, 2019
Drabeey:

.....no vess,my brother. That's women for you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Finally: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Revealed Why His Wife Divorced Him. / Kcee Builds A House In Uli, Anambra (photos, Video) / Between Footballers And Musicians Who Make More Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.